Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

2 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 32 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  babydoll16508 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:27 am

"I don't know."I say, frowing.

OOC: The evil one.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 32 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  Dragoono Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:33 am

hes trapped in his world, if he tries to get out a virus will start to attack him, he controls energy, well in that world there's little energy lota data, so he trapped, u create a evil one for once lol

i get up "stay with your family babe, ill be back"
i flick a coin at the floor and mood pops into the hall out of thin air "terry is in your pocket, the scaley coin, dont flick him out till we are out side.

"alrighty brother"

i lead him out, making the glass damage proof
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:37 am

It's simple. I'm bad at evil. You're good at it.

I nod,"Alright.I will."I watch you puzzled.'

OCC: I'ma go take a bath now....I may or may not be back.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:55 am

fine -_-

i see another car flying, "whats happening to me!!!!!" i roar my body being pulled in by a puddle

i walk out of the hospital with mood and see choas "not the way i left it" i say mood flips terror out of the coin and runs around the lot gathering up screaming people taking them inside

"help!" i see the boy who aquarid some kind of power and been saving the town

i grab some girls hand and notice her being pulled in the puddle "hold on tight" i pull harder but to no anvil

" whats in the water, its moving!" i scream, my leg being pulled in deeper

"i cant pull you out hold on ill be right back up" i get bheind her and look the puddle seeing a deep cavern, full of power stones along the wall "shit"

i scream and get pulled in

i jump after the girl the puddle being deep enough for me to change into a merman and swim to the bottom

"damn it brother" mood tells terror to keep people away from water and runs to tell you about brotehr
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:12 am

glare all you want, it won't make you any prettier!

I look terrofied. I start helping as many people as I can, running up to them and helping them out of the hospital. I go back in and start looking for my sister.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:40 pm

in the puddle i find it easy to breath

"it was a trap for you" the girl held my arms against my body "this is my lair, i think its to your liking" her eye trun red "the power stones are real ive been collecting them for ages, and yet every time i see your power i cant ever get the stone, so this time" she pushes me into a cage that looked like it kep changing matterails "ima keep you instead"

"dont think you can hold me" i stop the cage from changing and then it constricts till i cant movebinding me and my power in a mummifcated state "what the hell"

"that cage was orrignally was two differnt stones, the stone of randomness, and the stone of binding, i find that it works well in traping your stone of change, seeing as it is in the same power type" the shedevil flys around he room graping stones and taking them to a glass and wooden desk in a small room at the bottom of the pit of stones

"i can change anything" i try to change the binding cage agian

"good luck" she giggles hopping ontop of the cage and looking me in the eye "teh random stone you faced before, that heath kid thought he only had a energy stone, but he fused it with the random stone, and had a mixed power. it almost compared to yours but your stone is stronger than any of these stones alone" she whispers in my ear the next terrifying part "but my stone is the stone of control and the stone of fusion, so i can make any two or more stones stronger than yours"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32