Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

2 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives Empty this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:34 pm

this rp is abt teens who find stones that give them different abillities. the stones are normal fist sized rocks that glow a certain color, the rock will disappear after you obtain the power. there can be any power, anything you can think of. but you ca only have one power. so be smart about yur power.
at the begining of our tale we all are normal teens. then suddenly there is a huge earthquake. the whole city starts going crazy,almost a little too crazy. after the arthquake the whole city was pushed higher and now we live in a moutainous town, surprisingly nothing was damagedwe just have a moutain under us and our cellphones dont work as well as the use to. other than that we just got used to liveing up here.

Drake Dragoono
out of school, i graduated early school was too easy, i is taking colledge online, luckyme i only have to do so much everyday. i live in a old bed and breakfast, i've been thinking about opening it up again. for now its just me and my pet living in our rooms the others all locked. my pet is kind of werid, he is a iguanna, but he s kind of a rock blue color. his room is in the basement, it has bee renovated to be a giant tank, theres a small pnd and two trees, thank god they are not going to grow any more. every thing he needs is down there, i like to go watch hi somtimes.
im kind of a clutz, and a huge bookworm, i somtimes find myself forgetting to eat or sleep cuase im stuck in a book.i try to think out side te box, somtimes i over do it, okay i over do it alot.
this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives Thumbn11
Dragoono
Dragoono
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:41 pm

moo bumb
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:02 pm

I shall rejoin.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:08 pm

yey, lol bounce afro
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Haha wow.

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives BlackHairGirl6-1
Arieanna (Arie)
I'm just an average girl looking for some excitment.I'm sarcastic and witty, but am usually nice. I do what I like.I try hard.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:19 pm

i told u iam bored lol
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:24 pm

I know. I sowwie to here that....Did you except my friend request?
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:26 pm

ill do that now, this is way different than meez, i like it lol XD

start soon,
people can join if they wanna
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Very different. And okay.

Sounds good to me.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:34 pm

how do i do it? XD

i walk to my room a book in hand and a soda in the other, not much to do on friday morning except read a good book. well thats what i do anyway "yup good book" i trip on the last stair and surprisinglymy drink didnt spill "next time im watching where i step" i say to myself knowing i wont do it
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Go to profile. Go to Friend and Foes, and you'll see what to do.

Arie ran her fingers through her hair, sitting on the couch at home.There wasn't school on that particular day and so she had really nothing to do. She yawned, spreading out on the couch.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:43 pm

alright i will try this not so top secret mission lol

i finish my book and throw it on my dresser "to the book store" i say happily and finish my soda and carefully go down the steps, i walk over to my car and head off towards down town
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Haha, good luck agent D.

I yawn and go out onto the porch. I sit and watch the cars go by.I smile, feeling the warm breeze.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:52 pm

mission acomplished, XD

i see a girl on a porch i look at her for a second then, focus on the road for fear i might crash. i quickly get to the book store and buy a couple more books. by couple i mean four or five sereis. after i load my box of books up i see a cool looking rock i pick it up and look at it all the way back home.
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:55 pm

I jump up and grab some chalk. I start to draw things, but then I see rock. "That's pretty."I pick it up, and expect him,"I wonder what type it is."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:06 am

as i get hme i grab abook slide it im my pocket and walk around out side, mesmerized by the rock. after about two block the rock glows and a thunder strom starts, "werid"i look at therock again and it diassapes and i feel tingly. i ignoe it thinking i was halusincating, i get udera a tree and pull my book out. i starts to rain lightly, the tree deflects the water from me keepng me dry, i sitand read waitign for it to calm down
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:10 am

I frown, looking at the rain."Oh, well."I say, done playing with the chalk because of the rain.I put the stone in my pocket about to take it into my house to test to see if it's an acid or a base.I see a boy under a tree and then the rock disappears, but I think I've dropped it.I walk over,"Hey, do you wanna come into my house and read so like you and your books don't get rained on?"I ask.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:13 am

"hmm?"i look up "oh sure" i stand, placing a book mark in te book and look at he thunder cloud "it kinda came out of nowhere didt it, i look at her "hey i saw you earlier, on your porch when i was on my wa to the book store"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:21 am

"Okay."I smile and then nod,"I know. It's very odd.Strange weather we're having isn't it?"I tease softly,"Really? That's cool."I smile,"I'm Arieanna by the way by you can just call me Arie."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:26 am

"i'm drake."i put my book in my pocket and follow you to your house, "you have a pretty name" i smile "Arie" i say "just rolls off the tounge dosnt it" i laugh lightly
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:33 am

"Well, it's nice to meet you Drake."I smile, opening the door and walking inside." Thank you.That's a very sweet thing for you to say."I laugh softly,"I suppose so. My dad wanted to name me Arieanna and my mom wanted to name me Arie, like after the Greek Goddess, and so they compromised."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:37 am

"nice to meet you" i trip "too" i say on the floor, i stand up a bit red "sorry i am a clutz"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:43 am

I giggle,"I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh."I start to go red just a little,"And it's okay, I am too."I smile,"How was a trip?It was this fall, right?"
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:45 am

i smile"dork" i rub my nose and look around the room "nice place"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:48 am

I smile and shrug,"I know."I smile,"Thanks."I plop down on the couch.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next