Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

2 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 3 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:23 am

"Sure, that's what you say when it rips my eyes out."I get up, rolling my eyes.I lock up my house and then frown,"Are you okay?"I shake my head, seeing it raise."Odd."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 3 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:37 am

"he wont, he likes veggiesmoe than meat" i laugh "ya it was just a little bump" i say turning around "my house is just a few blocks away"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:47 am

"I'm glad to here that."I laugh,"Okay.That's good."I nod,"Alright.Shall we take your car or walk in this unpredictable weather?"
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:52 am

"well my cars at home i walked out here reading a book then hid under atree, then you found me" i say " so we walk," i luahg
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:06 am

"See, I didn't know that."I laugh and blush."Let's walk then."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:33 am

i smile, and lead the wy to my house "so what musci do you like?"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:35 am

"Uh- a little bit of everything I guess."I say and shrug.

OOC: I gotta go.Im at my friends house and we decided to go for a walk.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:42 am

ooc kk later!

"same here, more country and rock than anything else though" i smle
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:20 am

I nod,"I see....Well I guess I listen to techno/electro/dance music, pop, and rock perdominately. But it really just depends on my mood."I shrug.

OOC; I back.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:56 am

occ yey

"awsome" i say and smile "your turn for a question," luaghing i jump off the curb and surprisingly dont fall, i cnsider it lucky and kep walking
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 am

I think for a moment,"What is you're most favorite thing in the world?" I ask curious.I follow you.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:39 am

"depends on the time of day" i say " right about now i would be feeding terror, my iguanna, in about a hour i would be eating dinner, tonight i was gonna have tacos, after i would read untill i fell asleep. so i guessschedualing is my favorite thing in the world, it changes from time to time but" a alram in my hone goes off, " feeding time is feeding time" i say walking up to my bed and breakfast house, " it kinda big, itll fit five families plus ill still have space for my day to day life." i unlock the door and walk in and toward the basement,

sry i seting up a fish tank XD
it kinda attention taxing
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:46 am

I nod,"I see.That's a rather odd, I mean interesting thing to really like."I run her fingers through my hair.I walk into your house and then stop,"Wait did you just say you named your iguana Terror?"I shake my head.

That's okay. I'm babysitting and I already have a sore throat from yelling.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 am

"yea i guess so," i luagh " i didnt name it my little sister who thought it was godzillas shild named it, i was gonna call it terri, i still do, but terri is now short for terror" i luagh "truth be told im not sure wheater it male or female, so i just alternate names" i say smileing and grabind a green mesh bag filled with fresh and slightly rotten veggies, "it loves this stuff, plus i dont have to worry about rats if it wants meat," i luagh again and walk down into the basement to feed terror/terri
XDXD
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 am

"Uh, that's uh, lovely.Very nice."I say not quite sure what else to say."Terri can be a boy or a girl's name just to let you know."I laugh,"You're iguana probably has gender identification issues."I nod,"Well, rats are bad.Worse then mice.....So I guess it is good you have a igunana?" I raise an eyebrow, following you.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 am

"ya thats why i wnet with terri, lol" i say "good to have iguanna for pests, most girls run when they see him, so caution is is a big big lizard" i walk trough the basement door and feel a rush of warm air "by the way the basement is terries room, prefect for him or her" i chuckle

terri jumps out of a bushgrowing from the dirt basement floor

just a tad darker though, and no the people and the bird do not livewih terri lol XDXD
this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 3 Images10
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 am

"I see."I nod and sit on fith step from the bottom."So you take many girls into your basement to see you pet iguana?" I tease."I figured as much."My eyes widen seeing him/her."Holy crap."

Oh, okay then....I was going to be like you're Arabic or Spanish or something?That's interesting, haha.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:54 am

"ive ony brought tree girls down here, they sad they liked lizards and i knew they were lying, and i dont like liers" i sy honestly "yea terries is a big one" i pet him like i would a dog even saking his sides "spoiled rotten too" i feed him

nope i stole a pic shh theyll never knw
lol

i is tempted to start another forward maybe harry potter or one piece
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:58 am

"I see."I nod,"I'm not going to lie. I don't like lizards, but I really don't like animals in general so you and Terri shouldn't take it personal."I nod again, watching you, curious."He is big......How do you spoil an igunana?Just wondering."

Okay shhh.
Alright, then make it. You can have more than one RP going you know.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:17 am

with the number of peope on this site i could have mabye 3 good ones
on meez i coud lhave 10 going at once, lol, this ste is better, except the number of people lol
i gonng make it later

i smile "you dont like animals yet you followed me into the giant tank of a giant iguanna" i luagh "well frist off" i turn and tap my shoulder, and he jumps onto my back, i lean foreward from the weight and walk a bit " i have trained him, i carry him still, and i have had him since he was a egg, so he thinks of me as a father," i set him down "and i think he thinks hes a dog"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:20 am

I agree. Besides, meez is too repressive.
Ikr?
K

"I really don't like animals.Ask anyone who knows me....Like I won't hurt it or anything, I just don't care for them all too much."I tell you."Well that would do it.....Why do you cary him though?" I laugh softly,"So you're igunana not only has gender identification issues, but specie issues? That's nice."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:33 am

"thats fine," i luagh " i love animals enough for a whol generation, obvious enough i made a basement into a small forest with a pond" i point at a corner with water " and best part is, i never paid a penny for anything but food and vet bills" i luagh "its a trick and just think of th posible funny situations i could d whit this trick" i sit near you and he eats "i could walk around town pretending he isnt there and people would go crazy, or pretend its tiny and i was surpried they noticed it"

XD lol
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:38 am

I nod,"Might as well be."I smile,"Well someone has to I guess."I glance over at the pond,"Well that's pretty cool."I crack my knuckles,"Oh, really?How did you get that lucky?" I look over at the igunana and then back at you,"True.I'd be watching you in my car and just laugh, 'cause that would be crazy.And slightly hilarious."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:56 am

"i dont know how i got this lucky, but i like it none the less" i stand "why dont we go up stairs, im sure thre will be somthing way softer to sit on" i stand and rub my back "my butt and back hurt" i luagh "sorry but i am not shy when i am in my house. kinda of a werid habit of mine"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:59 am

"I bet.Who wouldn't?"I stand up and nod,"Alright, sounds find to me."I chuckled softly adn then shrug,"Hey, it's your house.You can do as you please."I run my fingers through my hair.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next