Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

2 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 2 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:50 am

i sit a bit apart from you "so what do you do on rainy days" i smile, a odd tingly feeling feeling creeping up and down my spine
Dragoono
Dragoono
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 2 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:01 am

"I read, listen to music, go on the computer.Draw or paint, alot."I smile."You?"
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 am

"i read, ALOT" i smile, "or i watch my iguanna in his room, thats about it, not much of a social life when your out f school" i thik for a second "im 17 and out of school, fun," i luagh "what kind of books do you read?"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:13 am

"Same, but I paint and draw more so."I nod,"You're out of school? That's pretty cool, but I understand how that would become boring." I smile,"Fantasy adn realistic fiction.You?"
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:22 am

"kool, yea it doget boring somtimes" i lean back and look at you "anything with words ill read it" i luagh " i have piles of books in my room, i almost have to unlock another room just to store them," i luagh " i live in the bed and breakfast down the road, it is pretty big for just me and my iguanna
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 am

I nod,"I bet."I run my fingers through my hair,"Well, those type of books are just the ones that are typically easier for me to read for some reason, but I have read some science fiction that I've liked and a few other genres."I nod again,"I see.....How did you inheriet the bed and breakfast?"

(I'm going to be 17 when I graduate from highschool....Oh, and did you reenter school?)
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:34 am

"my grandfather got it and it was completly paid for when my mom got it so she never gave it up, so i took over when she wanted to move, so i dont pay for anything but electric," i luagh "and i dont have to work since i am taking colledge online. i just use my old colledge funds to pay for it, free living, only thing i have to do is keep the fridge stocked and the place clean"i breath "that was a mouth full" i luagh

yes i have been in school, i take no credit classes and i work in the library, i littlely read all the time lol, but ill be out again soon lol
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:45 am

"Really you lived here? I've never seen you in school before you graduated."I nod,"That's very interesting. Cool....I would say you could have a mad house party, but then you'd have to clean it up."I crinkle my nose,"And yeah, it was."

Why don't any of your classes have credits? And why ya going to be out?
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:51 am

"well i was advanced beyond my years, in 5th grade i was bumbed up to 9th, then i graduated,"i think "never thought of havig a party, and i could call a maid to clean, ill think on that one" i smile as you crinkle your nose " that was cute" i luagh
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:56 am

cus i wont need them, i tried to et int job crps last year and culdnt cuase i was only 16, thatll change in two days tho! lol
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:04 am

"I see.So you're just abnormally smart. Okay then."I smile and laugh softly."True, it may be easier just to call a maid."I blush a little,"Thanks? I think."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:07 am

Sorry my reply took so long. I hadn't realized you had posted another thing with your explanation and im doing an RP's on meez.

why won't you need them? you really don't like school huh? i see...well in two days i will be sending you a message that says happy birthday,but if i forget:

HAPPY BRITDAY!
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:18 am

"i dont brag cuase it seems stupid, but yes i am abnormlly smart" i lugh "your welcome" i smile

brb
cleaning
lol i wish i could get a maid
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:24 am

"Oh, that's good. Making people feel inferior, isn't nice."I shake my head no. I smile, still blushing,"Okay.I wish it would stop raining."

Don't we all. I sure do.
I need a maid to clean my room, haha, it's a disastour!
I have to go for a while, but we shall continue this.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:35 am

yes we will continue lol
duh

"true" i luagh " me too, kinda, i a having fun here" i say "with out a book at that" i smile

i gtg for now ifi can i be on lter tongiht, bye brat Wink Smile
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:02 pm

"I know."I smile,"I see."I laugh softly,"And this is because I am just, that amazing."I nod."Just kidding, I'm not taht concieted."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:16 am

"well you re pretty amazing from what i can see" i luagh and hear a loud thunder clap and feel a change in me, not sure where not sure how but i felt, stronger? "i think i must be getting sick" i put y hand on my head trying ot find a fever, i sigh " or im going crazy"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:24 am

I smile,"Why, thank you."I frown,"Dang rain."Her eyes and fingers started to feel funny and she felt as if she was going to sneeze, but didn't."Maybe."She sighed and then smiled,"You do know, you can't actually feel it yourself? You have to have someone else feel."She took her hand and pressed it lightly against his forehead,"You feel fine to me."She smiled.

OOC: Just to let you know I want to have my person have the power of starbolts and fly, like Starfire does off a Teen Titans. Those two powers seem to go together, out of all the many powers the character has so yeah.

And I've been to Missouri....Well, I've drove through.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 am

cant post reply now, will later, XD good powers XD missouri suxs at times

!!!ILL!POST!LATER!I!PROMISE!!!

lol
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:17 am

Hahaha, alrighty then....I know right? =DDD Haha, that's okay, so does Pennsylvania.

Hahah, alright. I posted something on your wall or whatever.It's my birthday wish.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:46 pm

i blush "i know i feel something, but i dont know what it is" i say and sigh "i must not be used to getting out this much" i look outside the window and glare at the rain wishing it to stop. i look a mixture of sad and surprised when the rain stops immeditly "werid" i feel that surge of power as if it is celebrating "well the rain has stoped at least" i chuckle turning to look at you and blush forgetting you were closer

DX i would have posted sooner, but techical problems, if i can ill get on in school, i doubt it though i might have to hack like a million things just to beable to log on DX my school is not very leanent about the internet lol
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:11 am

I nod,"I see, well that's not good."I frown slightly,"Are you like a hermit or something,"I laugh quietly, teasing you, and then look out the window,"That is very odd.Strang weather we're having lately, ain't it?"I laugh,"Yeah, finally."I smile.

That's alright. Don't go hacking the whole system and then getting in trouble.It's not worth it.Just post whenever you get the change and you're not getting technical problems. My school isn't either, so I know what you mean.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:28 am

"i need to feed my iguana, do you want to see him?" i smile "he dosent bite, just clingy sometime with his claws" i luagh "plus i need to put some books up"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:57 am

I scratch my head,"You're igunna?" My lips persue together,"Yeah, uh, is there that big of a difference?"I nod,"I suppose, I shall come."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 am

i luagh "not by much, his claws are trimed though" i walk out side carefully watching my feet. i hit my head on a bird feeder and stumble back "owch" i think of the brid feeder being a little higher up and walk on not seeing the feeder start raising up. i think of myself, i wish i wasnt clumsy anymore i wish i could Change that i think to myself
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next