Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways}

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} Empty Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways}

Post  lololindsay Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:11 am

Trighten 21:: Vampire
Hes a thief of the night , To come and grab you from your bed. He can creep up inside you . Don't let him
get inside you, he might scare you tonight. Hes a creep who will break you, drag you away.And consume you. A disease of the mind, It can control you. It's too close for comfort.
Am I scaring you tonight? Your mind is in disturbia . He ain't worried if it kills you later on tonight. Release me from this hold I'm in,trying to untangle his grip around you, but I'm struggling. Hes a freak of nature all he wants is his body around you. And his teeth in your soft neck.
Criminal Record:
Sexual Assault
Kidnapping
Accessory to Murder
Second Degree man Slaughter

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} HOTGUYhehe

Yuki 16:: Human
The women in her family always die young. If I die young bury me in satin.
Lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me in the river at dawn. Send me
away with the words of a love song. The sharp knife of a short life, well I’ve had
just enough time. A penny for my thoughts, oh no I’ll sell them for a dollar They're
worth so much more after I’m a goner And maybe then you’ll hear the words I
been singin’ Funny when you're dead people start listenin’. What a short life,
but Ive had just enough time.

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} Anime_Girl-1

Last edited by lololindsay on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
lololindsay
lololindsay
you also think you fancy, huh? [moderator]

http://Meez.com

Back to top Go down

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} Empty Re: Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways}

Post  Dragoono Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 am

will join later!

lol
i like rping
Dragoono
Dragoono
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} Empty Re: Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways}

Post  zerofz1 Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 am

Zero Shadowcrest
age-15
species-Shadow,Edel Raid
He is skilled at both magic and swords, is light, dark,and fire, He can also use water lightining, ground,wind and ice but doesn't use them that often. Can transform into various forms.He has the spirit of fire in light in him in the form of a phoenix and the spirit of ice/water and dark in him in the form of a wolf.
Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} Boy
Phoenix
Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} Phoenix-1
Shadow form
Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} Blackknight-3

Ember
age-15
Race-Angle,Vamipre
crush-
bio-She is hyper, adverntures and loves candy. She can put you in a trance, fly a little, and tell the future sometimes and likes to make bets with her sister. She has a pair of pink angle wings. Both sides are after her so that they can destroy the other. If they catch her they plan on brainwashing her and sending her on dangerious missions.
pic;(but with knee long hair)
Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} Kara
Angle
Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} 3755b847
Vampire
Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} Anime1

Ashley
age-5
race-Angle
bio-She's Ember's daughter and her twin is Abby, she is the more adventures and calm. When she is an Angle she becomes
more rash and hyper
(in white)

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} Twins-2

Abby
age-5
race-vampire
bio-she is more rash and usealy doesn't think things over before she does something. When she is a vampire and hungry though
she will usealy become sly and doing anything to get what she wants. She is also Ashley's twin.
(in yellow)
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:35 am

Yay zero's on, you feel like rping?? I'm kinda worn out..
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:57 am

I do, but it's your choice.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:03 am

Okay lets start, dude I'm like obseesed with my guy character hehe.♥

Yuki walked out of the school gymnasium heading toward the front doors of the school. She opened them feeling the cold hair blow her back slightly. She walked down the 3 concrete steps walking down the sidewalk to her house, she looked up at the white sky and sighed as she held her books close to her chest as the quiet breeze rang in her ears.

Trighten sat on top of the roof of a building in the village, he took out a glass bottle with the tag ripped off, it still had some remainder's of the tag left on the sides. He scoffed down the blood inside and threw it off the building,"Ohh my bad." He said as he heard a BONK. It hit someones head on the way down.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 am

Ember was with Ashley and Abby, the twings giggled running around Ember as she smiled."Girls calm down."She said laughing as she watched them. She was in Trightens sight.

Zero sat down in a tree as he yawned slightly bored. He streached a bit waiting for something to happen.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 am

Yuki held her books close to her chest and sighed. She had nothing to do on this boring, cold Saturday. She felt a leaf fall on her head, she looked up at the brown, yellow tree. It's always Halloween..

Trighten jumped off swiftly landing on his feet perfectly. He placed his hands in his pockets as he eyed Ember from afar. He sat down on a bench, his legs slightly apart, his back bent down, his elbows on his knees and his hands holding his face as he watched her walk away.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 am

Ember giggled at the two as she took both of there hands. She didn't know Trighten was watching her as Ashley and Abby came into view also. She started to walk into a dark allyway, it was as short cut home and no one was usealy in there.

Zero looked around and saw Yuki, he smild slighlty and got up. He then started to play a soft yet soothing song that would confuse and hypnotize Yuki once she heard it.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:20 am

ooc; brb in a second
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:43 am

ooc; back
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 pm

drake
werewolf
yes im old, no i wont tell you how old, ill lie and say 17
once again another century starts, and everyone i know has died, but its just another thing i have to deal with being immortal and all
Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} Dj6810

Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 am

Yuki wobbled back slightly, then bent down placing a hand on her forehead."What... what's happening?" She said softly to herself. She groaned and sat down on the edge of a bench still placing a hand on her forehead.

Trighten smiled evilly slightly.."My chance.. mhmm." He jumped up on a building, he looked off the buildings edge and watched her. He jumped down the 2 story building landing behind Ember."Hello Ember." He smiled as he eyed her from behind.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:28 am

Zero continued to play the music, the music surranding her as he watched her waiting for it to take it's full effect.

Ember suddenly stopped when she heard someone say her name. She felt slightly wierd."W-who are you?"She asked slightly afraid to turn around. Ashley and Abby had stopped with her scared also as they shaked a bit.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:19 am

Trighten chuckled deeply placing a around around her waist, his teeth moving closer to her neck, but he quickly moved away from her unwrapping his grip around her."I'm sorry.. about that." He moved away more and more. The headmaster ordered everyone to keep their distance from the humans this Halloween.

Yuki looked around dazed, she felt as if she was in a trance. She laid back on the bench, her vision of blurred and quickly going black. Her eyes closed and she went into a deep sleep. Knocked out.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:45 am

//Waits..
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:55 am

Ember and the twins seemed to be in a trance as they stared ahead. EMber's eyes closed as she felt his arms around her. A wierd aura surranded the three of them, showing that they weren't human as they just stared ahead.

Zero smiled and jumped down, he sat down infront of her."Tell me, are you innacent?"He asked her softly
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:02 am

Yuki awoke of the sound of a voice talking to her, her head was pounding."Um- yes?" She was confused, she backed away from him getting up from the bench. Yuki bent down to pick her books up, she eyed the man in confusion, her head still throbbing.

Trighten stepped in front of the three."Should I leave? I would really like to walk you home, their are some creeps that roam in the night." He said softly lifting her face up so he could get a better look at her.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:06 am

Zero smiled at her. He then took a microphone and dput it next to her eaer as he started to play it, it was the same sound before but it wouldn't confuse her it would just put her in a deep trance.

Ember was still in the trance as she stared into his eyes."Of course, that would be ok....right girls?"She asked as Abby and Ashley both nodded also under his control.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:12 am

Yuki swayed a little bit, she fell into his chest. What the hell is happening, she thought."What-what..." Her sentence got cut off because she could barely talk anymore.

Trighten chuckled grabbing her arm and demanded the other two to follow. He let his control slide away. He didn't let go of her arm because he knew if he did she would run away quickly.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:16 am

Zero smiled catching her as he kept the sound next to her ear."Listen, tell me if you are innacent and about you."he whispered to her.

Ember followed him as Ashley grabbed Abby's hand and Abby held Embers. Ember could feel herself slowly regaing control but still couldn't do anything as shhe just followed.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:23 am

My name is Yuki Cross, I've 16 years old but don't plan on me sticking around. My family as curse where the women die young in our family. She said softly under his control.

Trighten let his grip go but eyed her as they walked."So what's your names?" He said to the two little ones. He already knew Embers name.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:26 am

Zero smiled and held her close."I see, what is your deepest desires, what you want to do befor eyou die."he whispered to her.

Ember continued to follow him, her hands folded infront of her now. Ashley and Abby looked up at him."I'm Abby...."She said softly and calmly."And I'm Ashley."She said the same way, there minds completely taked over.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:30 am

draco shakes his head as he wakes up. he was being hunted again. this time people thought he was bigfoot, what ever might as well entertain them a little. he howls very long an loud "no use in hiding myself for a while might as well have fun" i change and run towards what my nose told me was fresh food, and my mind told me was a poupulation of people. i scare a few and then start walking up right just on the tree line of a city in a half human-wolf kind of look. old age brings new tricks. who said you cant teach a old dog new tricks. i smile at my thoughts
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:36 am

Why was he asking these questions?"I would like to finish highschool, and marry a man I truely love. She said softly still under his control.

Trighten smiled and looked down at the. He bent down his eyes lined up with theirs."Tell no one about this, tell no one you met me here tonight." He demanded.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next