Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways}

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways}

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:17 am

Trighten growled runing inhumanly behind rican. He placed a hand on Ricans shoulder he pulled him away forcing him to the ground. His hand wrapped strongly around Ricans neck."Leave her out of this!" He growled biting his brothefrs neck. Blood ran down his neck but it healed quickly.

Rican growled as he was brought to the ground. He kicked trighten off of him he landed in the water but got out quickly trying to punch him. He stopped his punches with his bare hand. He forced his brother to the ground placing his foot on his chest."Do you really think you can beat me brother?" He chuckled at the thought.
lololindsay
lololindsay
you also think you fancy, huh? [moderator]

http://Meez.com

Back to top Go down

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways}

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:22 am

Ember just stared at them, not moving an inch. Ashley and Abby got out and ran over. Ashley in a white swim suite and Abby in a pink one."Hey leave him alone."They said in unison.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:28 am

Trighten quickly placed his hand on Ricans foot ripping into the shoe demanging his foot, but course it healed quite quickly."Stop this fighting brother!" They were both on their feet Trightens hands on his brothers shoulders."Why are we fighting?" He said calmly and softly trying to catch his breath.

Rican was trying to catch his breath."Because you stole her! I will never forgive you, I will spend eternity making your life misrible. Starting with Ember." He smiled turning around evily walking toward Ember."Your coming with me sweetheart." He picked her up placing her on his shoulder. He ran out of the forest taking her to a lighthouse where they would stay.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:33 am

EMber obeyed as she didn't fight back at all.

Abby and Ashley was scared as they backed up slighlty.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 am

ooc; hello?
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:48 am

Owh sorriew x]

Rican held her close to his chest as he jumped up into the tree's, he jumped from limb to limb looking up to see the lighthouse.
He was anxious to feel his lips on her neck. He was breaking his rules, but who would believe Trighten. Trighten is a fool for trying
to have a girl too himself, he knew I would just come and steal her heart..

Trighten punched the tree, it shook."I'd just of known he was going to do this! I did know.. How could I.." He cut off his sentence
realizing Ashley and Abby were still here."Come on.." He picked them up placing them gently on his shoulders, up right."We will get
her back." He nodded at them both and started walking out of the forest..

Yuki peeked her head up to see if he was still here. She sat on her bed, her knees up to her chest. Her arms wrapped around her
legs. She let of her grip with one hand playing with her hair.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:19 am

zerofz1 wrote:Zero looked over and blushed as he looked her up and down."Your really cute."he said suddenly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:21 am

Ember was under his control, her arms around him as she stayed still, her eyes closed.

Ashley and Abby weren't sure if they could trust him but the next thing they know they were being carried by him. THye looked around blinking.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3