Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways}

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways}

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:41 am

Zero smiled and moved her head up, he bent down kissing her slowly and deeply."I see, your so cute."He whispered.

Ashley and Abby both nodded."As you wish Mister."They said in unison staring into his eyes, there's glazed over.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways}

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:45 am

draco gets bored and runs into town, as a full human. just jogging round town. nothing to suspiscoius, just planing who'll hell have for dinner.
Dragoono
Dragoono
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:51 am

Yuki felt her sinces come back relaizing Zero was kissing her. She tried pushing away from his body,"Let me go!" She said as she unlocked her lips from his."What the hell are you thinking!" She slaped him then backed away slowly.

Trighten smiled."Good." He smiled at Ember then vanished away into the forest. He stopped in front of the river and splashed his face with water.
lololindsay
lololindsay
you also think you fancy, huh? [moderator]

http://Meez.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:54 am

Zero blinked confused."what do you mean, you were hitting on me."He said acting as he blushed looking at her confused.

Ember smiled back and stood there for a bit, there minds still trapped as the girls ran around a bit playing and giggling.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:00 am

Yuki crossed her arms raising an eyebrow."Yes but that doesn't mean you can go and kiss me." She said bendinf down to pick up her books. She eyed him from head to toe waiting for a explanation.

Trighten felt a frenzy go through his body, he wanted her blood so badly. He shook his head in inhuman speed. He took off his shirt and jumped in the river. He needed to think clearly or the headmaster would rip him from limb to limb.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:00 am

i hear a girl yell at a boy she was just kissing, i hear the smack, i luagh and in the noise around me hide in a tall tree to see everything. i think i found my prey i think smelling the blood in their veins, burning the scent into my brain for later tracking. let the hunt begin dusk i stay hiddden and watch the scene around me play out waiting on the stars to shine down
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:04 am

All three of the girls transformed into vamprie as they walked to the Lake. THey giggled as Abby and Ashley jumped into the water swiming around as Ember watched.

Zero frowned."IT's kinda hard when you brush your lips against mine."he said said.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:09 am

Trighen was shocked when the girls jumped in. He got out and walked toward Ember, his bare skin was cold."So your following me aren't you?" He said teasingly.

Yuki cocked her head."Well sorry I was under someones control." She said quietly feeling as if they were being watched."I shouldn't be the one apologizing here." Yuki said softly walking closer.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 am

Ember blinked confused and looked up."I'm not following you....they just wanted to go swiming."She said, she was in her vampire form as she looked back at the girls not watching him.

KZero blushed as she got closer."W-what do you mean?"he asked softly staring down at her.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:18 am

Yuki looked down trying to hide her face, she placed her cold tiny hand on his chest trying to push him away softly and gently."Can I go home now?" She asked in a quiet voice.

Trighten raised an eyebrow."Okay I believe you, come on get in the water with us." He said placing a hand on her cheek.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:21 am

Zero smiled."I'm not stopping you am I"He asked curiousl.

Ember blushed a bit feeling his hand."I-I don't swim."She lied looking away.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:29 am

Yuki lifted her head."I guess not.." She was hoping he was stop her, she walked around him down the sidewalk. She watched her feet as the moved left and right. She held her books close to her chest.

Trighten chuckled realizing she was wearing a bathingsuit underneath her cloths."Really now?" He said moving her sleeve out of the way to prove his point she was wearing a bathingsuit.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:38 am

Zero smiled."YOu doing anything later?"He asked her watching her.

Ember blushed watching him moving her sleep revleaing her swim suit."S-so....you can't make me."She said softly the twins not watching them as they played.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:44 am

"Don't under estimate me Ember.." He moved his hand under her shirt strpping it off slowly. He picked her up placing her over his shoulder he jumped in the water.

Yuki turned her head around."Nothing but sleeping." She said from her spot a few yards away. She turned her head back around walking again toward her house.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:56 am

Emberb lushed bright red as his hand went up her hsirt and stripped it. She was speechless as he picked her up and they jumped into the water. She tried to scream but it seemed like her body wouldn't let her.

Zero nodded."I see, would you care to go out to eat or something?"he asked her curiously.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:57 am

i wait for the night a cold and deep hunger growing inside me
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:01 am

"I can't my farther would be terribly worried if I don't get home, but come visit me tonight?" She walked up her porch stairs opening the door waving at Zero. She skipped up the stairs passing her father.

Trighten peeked his head up out of the water. Waiting for Ember to come up. He watched Abby and Ashley play and smiled.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:12 am

Zero smiled and nodded, he waved back and watched her as he walked off.

Ember came up coughing."H-how did you do that?"She asked, she couldn't do anything at all. Even when he was sliding her shirt off. She was confused. The girls were still playing and swiming laughing at each other.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:17 am

Trighten chuckled as he placed his arms around her waist, his head sitting on her head."Your so.. perfect." He said not realizing what he was doing. He felt her head resting on his chest, he smiled and looked back at the girls making sure they weren't watching.

Yuki opened her door to her closet picking out a tank top and some sleep shorts. She slipped her close off replacing them with new ones. She slipped on her puffy pig shoes, and let herself fall on her bed limp, she sighed thinking about him.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:23 am

Ember's eyes grow wide but her b ody wouldn't listen nto her, it instead made her head lay on his chest as she felt his hands around her waist."I am with you."She said soflty the voice that sayed he was in control. Ashley and Abby still playing, they were under his control this whole time and wouldn't look around until he wanted them to.

Zero knocked on her window as he looked over, seeing her laying on the bed limp. He waited for her to open the window.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:33 am

Trighten loved playing this game, it was fun. He heard footsteps as he was holding Ember. He let her go turning around to see the headmaster."OH shit.." He said quietly jumping out of the river. He let his control stop,"Hello Brother.." He felt his fist go into a ball.

Yuki lifted up her head. She walked toward the window opening it quietly,"Shh my dad is downstairs sleeping." She hushed him
as he walked in through her window. She sat on her bed eyeing him.

Rican looked at Ember, he groaned."Well well brother, you have picked up a fine women." He watched her get out of the water
sniffing the air."She looks delicious, is she your dessert?" He teased his brother evilly.

hes the headmaster? Hes known throughout the land, and has many enemy's.
Including his brother. He has a plan A..B..C.... you know the alphabet right?
Anime village {please join, nothing better to do anyways} - Page 2 Rockroll
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:42 am

draco spots the time on a watch of a pedestrain. he jumps out of the tree following the scent of my targets
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:51 am

Ashley and Abby contnued to play as Ember blinked, her mind making it so she doens't know what happen as she looked up."who are you?"She asked frowning as she Saw Rican. She got out of the water watching him. Her mind still weak from Trighten, a angle and vampire aura around her. IF he looked at Abby and Ashlye they would have the same aura.

Zero nodded and got in quitly, he smiled at her standing in her room as he looked around examing it.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:00 am

Trighten growled pushing his brother back."Leave us the fuck alone, your not wanted here!" He growled getting up close into
Rican's face."Listen big brother, why don't you leave us be?"

Rican pushed his brother back, their both in each others faces. He backed away walking toward Ember, he eyed her from head to toe."Damn.." He said quietly."I'm Rican, headmaster of the Vampires." He picked up her hand kissing it.

Yuki smiled as she laid on her bed stomach first. She stuffed her head in the pillow and sighed.
lololindsay
lololindsay

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:03 am

Ember blinked and blushed as she watched him looking her up and down. She felt him kiss her hand as she felt wierd, her eyes going far off."I-it's nice to meet you."She said as her vampire form forced itself out.

Ashley and abby blinked as they saw over watching what was happening as they were near the shore near Ember.

Zero looked over and blushed as he looked her up and down."Your really cute."he said suddenly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next