Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ!

Go down

PLEASE READ! Empty PLEASE READ!

Post  Morgan Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:50 am

Okay well I live in a small town called Orange County Virginia. Here everyone knows everyone. Some of you might have heard earlier this year about a girl named Morgan Harrington. She went missing after/before a concert and John Paul Jones Areana (I think so) Investigation went on for months and they found her remains. She was murdered. Since then a few other people have gone missing from this area. One is nineteen year old Samantha Ann Clarke. She left home one day and took nothing with her and hasnt been seen since. She went missing on September 13 of this year. I will post a picture of her and a number you can call if you have any info about her. She could be anywhere by now. Another girl is twelve year old Brittany Mae Smith. Her mother was found dead and Brittany and her moms boyfriend, Jeffrey Easley, where reported missing. People think Jeffrey has Brittany and killed her mom. Pictures will be posted and info also

PLEASE READ! Amber_Brittany_Smith2PLEASE READ! Article-1336491-0C62DA6A000005DC-260_233x423
Brittany Mae Smith Jeffrey Easley
Anyone with information about Brittany and/or Jeffrey Easley is asked to immediately contact Roanoke Co., Va Police at (540) 777-8641 or Virginia State Police at 1-800-822-4453 (1-800-VACHILD
PLEASE READ! Samantha-ann-clarke
Samantha Ann Clarke
Anyone with information should call the Town of Orange Police Department at (540) 672-1491, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office at (540) 672-1200 or Orange County CrimeSolvers at (540) 672-7200.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ABOUT ONE OR BOTH OF THESE GIRLS AND/OR JEFFREY PLEASE CONTACT THE NUMBERS I POSTED! wE NEED TO FIND THESE GIRLS!
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ! Empty Re: PLEASE READ!

Post  Morgan Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Britteny Mae Smith has been found. She was found safe yesterday in Califonia. She is now in safe hand and they took Jeffrey Easley into custody.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down