Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masquerade Party

3 posters

Go down

Masquerade Party Empty Masquerade Party

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 am

Preface
Marie, run along," I told her when I saw her cowering in the corner in fear, even though they wouldn't be able to hurt her. She looked at me like a was crzy, but I shook my head and smiled. "I will be out in a bit, go try and find daddy. Maybe he is hide," I told her with a small smile on my face. Once she was out the room and bit my lip gently.

Struggling for what seemed like my best attempt at a last breath, I looked at how many my enemy in the eyes, well mostly. I couldn't quite put my finger on how many of them there were in the room, but the scarlet eyes seemed to glare at me everywhere I turned. The scarlet from the roof, also something that seemed to be staring me down, dripped onto my head slowly. I knew it was up there, but refused to look. It seemed like a demon, but I knew it wasn't, just a poor person. I knew there was hope. Any second he would come running up here, pull my away from the room, and we would run off together in the sunlight, like in those old cheesy movies, but the seconds got longer and longer and still there was no sign of him.

Finally, they moved in and a felt the blood of my face get heavier and heavier. I knew this was the last time I would see the day, so I decided I would look at the small crack in the boarded up window before they pounced. Right as I felt the teeth on my neck, I was out.

Chapter one

"Eeek!" I yelped. "Jamie! Oh please Jamie! You have to hurry this instant! I can't even leave my house! It's huge!! How huge? I don't know, I didn't measure it before it backed me into a corner with it's fangs of death! Okay, hurry!" I quickly clicked 'End' on my phone and threw it across the room to the couch in some sort of attempt to save it from this horrible creature. I pressed my back agaisnt the wall as my carmel hair stuck to the sides of my dripping face, due to the soon finished home workout I had recently started.
Suddenly a knock and another yelp, from yours trully. "Karin, open the door," Jamie said. "It's unlocked, hurry! Be careful though, it might pounce," I warned and stared the creature down. "You're dead meet," I said, as if I had finally found some confidence in my bag full of wimp. Jamie then walked in, a shoe in had, and smashed it down on the floor in front of me. The spider was dead! I hugged Jamie with all my might. "My hero!" I said in a girly way and smiled. I knew she thought I was being a dork just by her laugh.

"Well as much as I love killing things for you, I need to go," I sighed. I was always seeing her less and less.
"Fine, but will you come over this weekend so we can hang out? I never get to see you anymore," I told her plainly as I slowly pranced over to my counte. The clanking of my keys make Jane look at what I was getting, but I knew I didn't need to tell her. She was the one who had to teach me which one was my mailbox and how to open it; I really never had been good at remembering the little things.
Jane was slow to reply, maybe because of the kay. "Yeah, I'll see you then," she said and started for the door in an odd manner.
"Why are you in such a ruch to leave?" i asked her, but she only sheepishly smiled. I examined her face, a puzzled look on mine, then finally it clicked! "You have a boyfriend??" I dashed over to her and hugged her tightly. Jane barely had any time to reply before I started to hound her with question. "What's his name? What's he look like? Is he hot? More importantly is he nice? And why didn't I know about this until now Missy?"
"Karin! Listen 'ey? I'll text you every little detail you want to know, but I have to go."
"You sly dog," my eyebrows raised as I flashed her a crooked smile, then I started to wag my finger at her and my face hardened. "This young'un best be good to you. Now hurry back to him before he starts looking for you like a lost little puppy," I shooed her out of my house and smiled. "I will phone stalk you if you don't reply, so watch out!" I waited for her to laugh then closed the door as I heard her walk down the hall. I walked to my couch in glee. Summer after Junior year and already my little 'un was all grown up.

Soon I got bored with being alone and thinking so I looked around the room. 'What was it that I was going to do again? Oh yeah!' I scurried over to the kitched counter and grabbed the keys off the counter, just sitting there waiting to be used. After examining what key I needed to use I walked over to my front door and opened it slowly, doing the same with closing it after I had walked out of my house. I didn;t care to lock the door since my mailbox was just down the fight of stairs and to the right. I walked down the lovely carpeted stairs and smiled, knowing that if I fell, my fall would at least be padded with some carpet. I shook my head and remembered the real goal here; mail. Gatta get the mail. The mailbox then appeard before me once I was down the stairs. They key fix perfectally in number, I checked again, 37. I took out all the mail then locked teh box again and pulled out my key.
"Junk, junk, junk," I repeated as I looked through all the ads and bills. No one liked to see that in their mail, especially when that person just happened to be a teenager in high school, just trying to pay the bills, but I knew I had enough money for it. It was a good thing the place was cheap, and that I just so happened to know the person that owned the place as well. "What's this?" I asked myself when I found the only thing that might not have been junk. I opened up the letter as I started to walk up the stairs and read it.

(I will add more later, but for now, what do you think?)

Last edited by its_me_kimmy on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Party Empty Re: Masquerade Party

Post  Abby Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:41 pm

I like it =]
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:01 am

Thank yoou. (: It gets a lot better in the laer part of the book, but I am glad you like the borning parts too.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:16 am

very good
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down