Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masquerade Party (Closed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Masquerade Party (Closed) Empty Masquerade Party (Closed)

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:54 am

emo_sam:
He looked around for a moment and then he decided, "Hey lets go back downstairs alright? Turn some T.V or something." He smiled. He wanted to at least get the vampires out of Karin's head. To help her a little.

Rebecca reached up for Brock's arms and got a hold of it and started to drink his blood. She could hear him and she was so thirsty. But also she was tired and for some reason she was just moving on her own. As she drank his blood she felt a little stronger but not much. She sighed releasing his arm and then looked over towards him, "Don't worry..." her voice as soft as hummybird wings.

Kimmy:
Karin nodded and looked to the stairs. "You should go first," she said. She didn't trust the upstairs and she wanted him to go before her just in case if she was right and tehre was something up there. She knew she was being stupid, but she worried all the time about almost everything. That was just how she was.

Brock put his arm around her gently and pulled her in for a hug. He didn't know how Rebecca felt about this and was very curious. He looked down to her stomach, which was already starting to buldge. "Rebecca, what are you thinking?" he asked as he held her closly.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Party (Closed) Empty Re: Masquerade Party (Closed)

Post  bree_bree15 Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:05 am

He shook his head, "No I would worry about you..." He said softly then taking her hand in his hand. It was a good thing that the stairs were wide open enough for both of them to get through the thing. He smiled and said, "We can walk side by side."

"About this whole thing? Like what do you mean?" She said softly. Well of course she was scared about being pregnant and the fact that she would become very weak in order to have this child. She was scared. and all she knew was that she wanted to protect it more than anything in this world.

bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:20 am

Karin blushed and nodded, looking down to their linked hands. "Okay," she siad and started down the stairs, making sure to stay next to Andrew, even though she wanted to dart down the stairs faster then her legs would take her. "Thank you," she whispered.

Brock looked to her stomach, which was already starting to buldge. "About," he took a deep breath, "the baby," he said. He knew nothing about being a parent, even though he had been living for over 100 years. He was scared, and he didn't want Rebecca hurt, but he wanted to know what she was thinking.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Andrew smiled and looked over at her and nodded softly then they both sat down on the couch and he wrapped his arm around her once they got the blankets all on top of them and then he clicked the tv on running through all the channels trying to find something to watch.

She sighed softly, "I'm terrified to tell you the truth. I don't know how to take care of a child... I still feel young and free.... its going to be harder than anything..." Her heart was pounding and she noticed her stomach was bigger now. She felt her baby kicked and jumped a little with surprise.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Karin felt the blush heat her cheek and she smiled. No one is the ohuse, or they would have attacked by now. they were safe. She leaned into Andrew gently and looked up into his eyes, other then at the TV. He made her feel so safe, even if she were just near him; maybe it was because he had saved her life once before as well..

Brock looked down and away from her. "I am sorry," he said in a light voice, trying not too seem to upset about this. He didn't want to act sappy, but he had just ruined Rebecca's life. What had he done? What if she died having this baby? What would he do then? He was still going to take care of the child, but no one would ever be with him if he had a child with him. And Rebecca, dying?... He heart ached.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:21 am

Andrew smiled feeling her eyes on him. He glanced down and smiled a little bit, "What is there something on my face?" He laughed trying to cheer her up and make her smile. He didn't want her sad at all.

Rebecca gave him a weak smile, "Its not your fault. Things happen and it just so happened to be with us..." She then sighed softly and closed her eyes a little feeling sharp pains in her sides, "And I won't die... I don't wanna die... I my child can make it so can I..." her heart felt like it was burning though. Vampire with a vampire inside was a lot of impact. It seriously was the worst for one the baby could brake her even though it was just a small child without even knowing it...
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:35 am

Karin giggled lightly and nodded. "Yes," she said, actually noticing a teqar on his cheek. She knew he hadn't been crying, but she had, and it probably had gotten on him. She took her thumb to his cheek gently and slowly wiped it away. "Sorry about that," she said in a light voice.

Brock put his hand on Rebecca's stomach and looked at her with gentle eyes. He knew she was in pain. He could easily feel how hard the baby was kicking and it hurt him to know that Rebecca was hurting this much. "It's my fault," he told her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:13 am

He was confused at first but then smiled and hugged her a little, "Don't worry about it." He laughed a little then sighed softly looking at her and hoping she would smile and laugh a little more. He had noticed he had stopped at a channel but had no idea which one.

She looked at him and reached her hand up to touch him but winced when another kick. The baby just wouldn't stop moving and it was sending pain to her. "Strong little fellow. Feels like I'm being punched... or stabbed..." she then closed her eyes and started to breath slowly and then another kick and she let out a cry. This one was more pain then she realized. It hurt like being stuck in a pile of needles. It burned and she soon had tears in her eyes. She then looked to Brock and said, "Its not your fault...."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 am

Karin smiled and nodded. She then looked to where Andrew was looking. "So what are we watching?" she asked and leaned into Andrew's side. She was getting tired again and it was hard to keep her eyes open.

Brock held her tightly and looked around. "Where is the old vampire?!" he paniced. "Sir?!" he asked loudly. He looked back to Rebecca and frowned. "It is my fault. I am sorrry," he had never felt so guilty in his whole like.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:33 am

Andrew looked at his tv and laughed, "I really have no idea what we are watching." He smiled down at Karin and noticed that her eyes were starting to drag down a little.

The old man heard Brock and then walked in and asked, "What Brock? Calm down would you?!"

Rebecca saw the old man come in and the sharp needles kept hitting into her sides and she let out another cry of pain. "Brock.... It isn't your fault some blaming yourself..." She still had tears coming down her cheeks and she forced a smile. Bam! another kick to the side, and soon Rebecca passed out.... and the kicking suddenly stopped.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 am

Karin smiled up to Andrew, giggling lightly. "That's nice," she told him and tried to stay awake. She wasn't doing a very good job at it though and soon her eyes closed. Soon she was fast asleep.

Brock looked to Rebecca with scared eyes. "What happened?" he asked the old man. Was the baby okay? Was rebecca okay?? What had happened?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:35 am

The old man checked Rebecca all over. He looked over at Brock and sighed and then looked over to Rebecca. She wasn't dead neither the baby... but there was a good chance that Rebecca could die any second. The old man examined Rebecca for a while listening to the pounding inside of her and felt the broken bone of a rib. he sighed again and said, "what was the last think you guys drank? meaning human blood? what was the last person or thing she drank from?"

Andrew smiled softly when she was soon passed out then he felt the bite at his neck from the woman who bit her the vampire girl. He suddenly felt his sides hurt and suddenly could see her vision and her pain.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:08 am

Brock looked to her. "The last human was a male, but the last thing she dank from was me," he said and looked to her face. He felt his stomach lurch with pain and sadness. She looked so fragile, something a vampire never looked of, and it scared him. What if she died?

Karin soon fell into a dream. She felt sadness, lonelyness. She felt scared and worried. Why? Soon she saw a woman, laying there. Was she dead? No. She was breathing. Soon Karin realized it and gasped. The woman was pregnent. "The last thing she drank from was me," was what she soon heard. A vampire?? Vampires could get pregnant? How? She looked to the girl in shock, not realizing who this was.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:16 am

The man put his hand to his chin then said, "You need to turn this male. Drink him dry of course, give him a little of your blood then let Rebecca drink from you as soon as possible. This male has to also be turned vampire. But this could also mean that your child can be imprinted to this male if it is a female. This male will be its blood bank."

Andrew knew something was wrong with girl and now he was hearing everything this old man was saying. He was shocked at what he said. Soon his heart dropped and he felt sick. They were going to... kill me?!
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:53 am

Brock looked to her with sadness in his eyes. "I don't know where the man is. he could be anywhere in the world," he told the old man. He needed to save her, but it didn't look like he had much time.He thought about all that had happened. They were prepared, and he didn't know how he was going to get to them.

Karin soon realized what was going on, who that was, wanted to wake up. She NEEDED to wake up. They were talking about Andrew! They wanted Andrew dead! Turned! They wanted him to be a vampire. She felt the tears run down her and as she gripped onto the figure laying next to her in real life. She couldn't take this dream, this this, vision..
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:28 am

The old man looked down at Rebecca then back to Brock, "I bet you can track him down. You have tasted him right? At least a part of him is with you. Sense you drank from Rebecca, his blood has transferred to you." The old man kneed down next to Rebecca feeling her forehead his face becoming very blank, "You don't have much time... I know that's something you really don't want to hear but... you know if we can't save Rebecca, at least we'll save your child..."

Andrew watched knowing the feeling that Brock was probably feeling. Even if he was a vampire that would do anything to kill, maybe... he wasn't that bad at all. He wanted to save the one he loved. Vampires, maybe they aren't that bad... what if... he was still in Rebecca's head and he felt sick a little.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:42 am

Karin refused be to in this dream any longer. She soon woke up with a yelp and saw Andrew next to her. She was glad he hadn't woken up. She then, slowly and gentle, cuddled up to him, wrapping her arms around him. She was scared for his life and didn't want him to go. She didn't want her dream to be true, but in some way, she knew it was. Tears were flowing down her cheeks as she held onto Andrew tightly.

Brock looked to Rebecca with hurt in his eyes. "No, that's not acceptable," he told the man. "I will, and I NEED to save them both," he said, then knelt down next to Rebecca. "Don't freak out, but I love you, and I will do anything to save you. When I come back you'll be fine," he promised her. He then stood up and looked to the old man. "Keep her safe, at least as much as you can please," he then darted out the door, grabbing three humans on the way and draining them of their blood. He then focused on the blood that he took from Rebecca and focused on the human's blood.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:37 am

Andrew watched as Brock had left the room leaving Rebecca still laying there a little worried. He wanted to be out of his dream and when he came out he had taken a deep breath and then noticed Karin was hugging him, "Hey you alright?" Well hell why wasn't he not right? There was a vampire coming after him.

The old man watched him leave then looked down at Rebecca and kissed her forehead. "Rest well my child. He'll save you. I can feel it." then the old man kneed down and started to pray. Even if he was a devil's creation he still believed in god. Not wanting to be in the hands of the devil
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:24 am

Karin shook her head and looked up to him with tears in her eyes. She opened her mouth the speak, but no words came out. She then quickly bit her lip and looked at him with sorrow and terror in her eyes.

Brock looked out the window and saw that it was night. He flung open the doors, hissed at the other vampires when he heard then protest, then slammed the doors once again. He ran to the top of the near-by hill and looked around. It was like he could see track of where the boy had stepped. He glared at the step, then ran, following them to the mark.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:40 am

"Karin whats wrong?" He said now paying total close attention to her facial expression. Yeah she was crying but something was troubling her even worst then he had thought, "What happened? Did something happen when I was asleep." More like in a vision he added in his thoughts.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Karin hid her face in his chest and kept crying. "I-I saw them talking. They were-they were talking about killing you!" she told him and gripped onto him tightly. "Please, I don't want you taken away from me," she cried and held onto him as she tried to figure out what they should do.

Brock soon saw the place they were at and walked normal pace toward the place.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:24 am

Andrew knew what she was talking about and went quiet. He wanted to protect Karin and for some reason he wanted to help these vampire somehow. It was like he needed to be a hero of both but all he was going to be was a blood-bank for this woman. He kissed Karin's forehead and held her close to him. "I will protect you. Even if I have to protect you from myself." Was all he could say.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:46 am

Karin soon winced in pain. She closed her eyes and saw the place they were at nearing who ever it was. She didn't know how or what was going on, but she knew they had to go. "Andrew, we need to leave. He's almost here," she said in a scramble, not knowing what was going on. She only know what her insticts were saying, and right now they made no sense but to run.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Andrew looked down at Karin and then thought about. "alright lets go..." suddenly he passed and winced in pain. it was rebecca. he could feel her getting weaker and weaker plus very very sick. andrew yelled and then stood up clutching his stomach. how can he be so connected to this vampire? anger surged through him. "come on karin we got to go." but was andrew really going to leave with her or trick her?

rebecca was finally awaking a little but the pain was so unbearable. she let out a sharp scream and the old man tried to sooth her by resting a hand on her forehead. he was surprised at how hot she was his hand felt like it could have burned off. "come on brock hurry." the old man whispered to himself.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 am

Brock could the pain of Rebecca, which only more motivated him. He was sick of walking at normal speed and then darted to the house.

Karin nodded, scared at the pain he was going through, and took his hand. She pulled him along to the back entry way. "Common, hurry," she told him in a panic.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next