Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masquerade Party (Closed)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Masquerade Party (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Masquerade Party (Closed)

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Andrew opened his eyes and Karin and saw only her pulse beating. He scruntched his nose and then motioned for her towards the house, "Get in the house and go to Rebecca. I want you to get away from me for a minute okay? I just need to breath." He didn't want her to think that he was trying to kill her anything but he knew that she would know that was the case.

Rebecca smiled and wrapped her arms around Brock when he let her son down. She watched for the corner of her eye, alexander playing with his trucks. she the had her full attention on Brock, "i missed you." she kissed him after whispering softly.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:55 am

Brock smiled as he kised Rebecca back gently. "I missed you too my love, so much," he mummbled against her lips in a soft tone. He wrapped his arms around her gently as he pulled back only enough to look into the love of his life's eyes. He really had missed her..

Karin looked at Andrew with a pained look and then closed her eyes and nodded. "Okay," she said as she walked to the door and opened it gently and stepped inside. When she lifted her head and saw Brock and Rebecca kissing her heart sunk even more. She felt her heart lurch as she bit her lip and quickly walked into the other room, not paying any attention to the blood stains on the floor from the party a month ago.

Ooc: I don't think it was that long ago, but I am putting that because of time skip. Razz
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 am

ooc: Haha yeah k.

Rebecca heard Karin come in and then she glanced towards Brock. She then tried to listen to what Andrew was saying and then she shook her head, "I'll go see whats going on with Karin Alright?" She then looked over to her son, "Stay in here okay Alexander?" after he nodded she then raced after Karin.

Andrew finally gained control and fell down and placed his head into his hands. "Damn it!" He yelled. He then stared into the distance. He cared about Karin and he couldn't protect her from himself. His anger started to flame through his veins, "Why can't I control myself around her?" He whispered into his hands.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 am

Karin sat down on the floor by the wall where there was no blood and closed her eyes tightly. She felt her heart continue to sink further and further as she let Andrew's words repeat over and over in her mind. "I am so sorry," she said in a very gentle whisper.

Brock sighed. "Alright Son, Daddy has some stuff he needs to take care of, so can I trust you to stay here and play with the truck and not go anywhere?" he asked in a gentle tone. He needed to talk Brock through this all, he could hear everything he was saying and it sent a shot of pain from his past through his chest.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Rebecca approached Karin and sat down next to her, "Hey." She whispered and then gently placed her hand on Karin's back. "Whats wrong Karin? Whats on your mind?" She knew what was wrong. but she didn't know what Karin was thinking about through this whole thing.

Alexander nodded and started to play with his truck again

Andrew still sat on the porch almost at the verge of tears, though he wouldn't let them fall. No vampire should cry, but he was scared and he didn't want to be some blood sucking monster that could kill a girl that he cared about. He did make it through that night when all the vampires were killing the humans and he made it out with Karin... he wanted to protect her.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:28 am

Karin jumped at the silent approch of Rebecca. "I-," she paused and shook her head, "I am fine." Her voice was gentle and soft and her hair hid her tears and the look of sadness. She just wanted Andrew to be happy and with her being there that wouldn't happen, she knew that. He couldn't be happy when all he could think about was nothing killing her..

Brock walked out to the porch and closed the door behind me. "Hey, don't worry about it man," he said in a gentle voice, knowing the feeling all too well..
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:15 am

Rebecca shook her head, "Its pretty obvious what your thinking about." She said and then looked towards the wall, "And I also know what Andrew is going through right because I've been in his place. But that was 100's of years ago.." She sighed and brushed the hair out of her face to see the tears.

Andrew looked at Brock and shook his head, "I hate this more than anything Brock." He groaned and then whispered, "I hate the thought of Killing her when I really want to protect her. I don't know what to do. Isn't this the reason I had to leave to train?"
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:38 am

Karin tried to hide the tears and the hurt when Rebecca moved her hair away, but when she saw Rebecca's face it just sent her on a path of destruction. She broke into a bawl and let all the tears run down her cheks for the world to see, her breathing picking up in small hiccups of pain and sadness. "I just...I..."

Brock nodded. "I know how you feel, but the training can't make it all go away. There is always a longing for blood, especially since she smells just so damn good," he looked to the door and then shook his head. "But that is beside the point. Real life is harder than training. If you train for the military and then go into war, war is a hell of a lot harder than that little training camp you were in," he said, trying to let Andrew get a feel of what he ment.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Rebecca pulled Karin into a hug and smoothed her hair with her hand. "It'll be okay." Rebecca stared at the wall behind Karin. She knew that a human and a vampire could be together. It was very rare. She didn't even back it when she was with the human she loved. In fact, she killed him, making herself a cold blooded killer from the sadness of doing so. She closed her eyes and sighed, "You two are strong." she mumbled.

Andrew looked towards Brock and nodded. He knew what he meant and sighed softly as he stared down at the step. He heard Rebecca in the other room and could hear Karin's sobs. He closed his eyes tightly, "I think I should go away. I want to protect her but I can't protect her from myself unless I'm not here." He then looked towards Brock, "I'm not running away from my problems but I don't want her in pain. Maybe me leaving would be a bad Idea but maybe she could move on and find herself a great guy that can help her."

(Love triangle for Karin and Andrew? or No? Your call)
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:20 am

(Love triangle between her, him, and who?)

Karin bit her lip as she tried hard to stop her sobs. As she found she would be unsuccessful, she hugged Rebecca tightly. "B-but what if he just leaves me here? What if he doesn't want to deal with it anymore?" she let her grip tighten on Rebecca, as if holding onto her would keep all the pain from grabbing her and pulling her away.

Brock shook his head. "It's up to you, but if you think she will ever be happy with someone else, you are nuts. After the hell she has been through there is no way she will connect with someone else like she has with you. You are the only one that gets her anymore, the only one that could understand why she acted a certain way because of a certain thing," he shook his head again as he thought of the hell she would go through without him. "It's your call, but you should know that those are the facts."
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:26 am

Karin, Andrew, and another boy character I can make up or something.

Rebecca held onto Karin and let out a big sigh unable to answer, "You'll just have to see what happens Karin. Sometimes vampires and humans won't be able to click. If he runs away thats his problem." She didn't know if that was the best thing to say but hoped it wound do for now.

Andrew shook his head, "At least she'll be save. It would be a lot better if she could forget about what has happened. I'll always feel real close to Karin its just... I don't want to hurt her. Brock, it'll be hard for me to leave if I do."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Karin shook her head. "But.. I don't have anyone else," she let her tears continue as she tried to calm down. The sobs and hiccups were starting to slow at a very gentle pace. She was soon able to breath calmly once more, but the tears continued to roll down her cheeks.

Brock looked to the door to get into the house and shook his head. "It's up to you what you want to do, but knowing the both of you I don't think either of you could take it.." he listened to the sobs of Karin, which he knew Andrew could hear as well, and let a gentle sigh escape his lips. Karin couldn't do it, he knew that, but could Andrew? Could he deal with how much pain he was causing her and himself? Brock certainly didn't think so.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:52 am

Rebecca had Karin in her arms still and she gently soothed her hair. She had gone through the same thing. Being a vampire and not knowing what to do, and when the love of her life died in her hands she went nuts. She could understand how losing someone can hurt but also wanting to protect someone with their life. Rebecca didn't know what to say. "He's not the only one." She whispered remember how she still ended up with a man she loved.

Andrew placed his hands on his face and then stood up looking towards Brock. He had to do this. It was going to kill Andrew and maybe some day he could come see her. But he didn't want to see her now or it would be harder to leave. They just saw each other too and he was screwing everything up. All He wanted to do was run away.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:48 am

"He's the only one that will ever get why I act this way," she let her voice trail off as she bit her lip and let her tears cease. She found she had no more tears to cry, no more sobs to give. All she could do was sit there and wait, which was what she intended to do. She felt the urge to stand up and run to Andrew and hug him and never let him go, but she pulled away from that, knowing that wouldn't help anything at all.

Brock looked to Andrew and felt a knot in his stomach tighten. "So what's it going to be?" he asked, knwong full well, with the expression that was on Andrew's face, that he wanted to run, but he knew Andrew could change his mind at any second as well. He waited for an answer as he studied Brock's expressions.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:22 am

Rebecca had listened to the whole conversation that Brock and Andrew had. She closed her eyes waiting for the answer that Andrew was going to say. She watched Karin and waited for her to do something. Rebecca sat still and pulled away from Karin and just stared towards the door that was closed. Thats all humans and vampire could be was closed to each other. She closed her eyes again and waited.

Andrew stared down at his feet for a moment and then looked towards Brock. His face was emotionless and he knew that Brock knew what his answer was going to be. He turned around and looked towards the sky, "Tell Karin that I'll miss her and wish for her to have a happy life." He then glanced over towards Brock
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:07 am

Brock felt a hole in his stomach suddenly, and he knew it was from Andrew. He still had some of his blood in his system, so he felt what Andrew was feeling. A small tear, not of his own feelings, rolled down his face as he nodded. "I'll tell her," was all he could find to say, the pain in his heart really getting to him as he had to push back with his own emotions. He watched for what Andrew was going to do next, waiting.

Karin looked to Rebecca and saw she was looking to the door. "W-what is it?" she asked Rebecca as her heart sank quickly as the knot in her stomach tightened. She knew what was going on, somewhere deep down she knew, but the words that were to come soon would hurt her more than anything all the same.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:40 am

Andrew faced foreward and then let out a heavy sigh and whispered to himself, "Karin... I'm going to miss you." He then quickly left the mansion and the girl he cared about more than anybody behind. He planned on returning but he didn't know when. Maybe then she would have started a new life and he wouldn't have to intrude on anything.

Rebecca knew that Andrew had decided to leave. She closed her eyes and then reopened them to look at Karin. She saw the pain in Karin already. She probably was guessing everything that was happening outside those doors.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Brock opened the doors and loked to where Rebecca and Karin were sitting on the floor. He felt the pain surge through him again, though this was his own. The look on Karin's face reminded him of the look the girl he used to love gave him before he left forever, never to even look back. The knife twisted in his stomach as he looked away from Karin.

Karin looked to both of their faces and wanted to refuse to believe the thoughts racing through her head. She stood up quickly and forcefully as she looked at them with tears running down her face. "What? What is it!?" she felt the sobs start to come as the knife slashed into her over and over again, leaving her standing there broken and nothing but a shell of a person.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:16 am

Rebecca grabbed Karin and pulled her into a hug. She could feel Karin's sorrow just looking into her eyes. This is what happens when a vampire and a human come together. There is always pain or sorrow something even Anger. She glanced over towards Brock and gave him a sad look knowing that he had dealt with a same situation in the past just like herself.

Andrew stood far from the mansion but could still hear Karin's soft sobs. His heart was breaking even if it wasn't there. He couldn't go back until he was ready and by the time he was ready, Karin would probably be moved on and hopefully happy with someone who could protect her.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:54 am

Brock could feel the hurt from Karin, some of her blood still in his system as well. "Karin, I-I'm sorry," he said before he walked out of the room. Being further away from Karin kept her feelings to her and not intruding into him. He bit his lip hard as he looked out the window.

Karin slowly died inside as she felt the pain hit her like a bullet. "Why Andrew?? Why??" she tried to lock the pain and hurt away, something she had done many times before, but she couldn;t. Suddenly she just let herself go. She let her mind drift away as her body crumbled into Rebecca and sobbed.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:32 am

Andrew felt a tear slowly slid down the side of his face. He could feel Karin's unbariable pain added with his. As he stood on the roof top, he felt his knees weaken and he placed one knee down and began to become angry with himself and with Brock and Rebecca. They weren't to blame but Brock was the one who turned him. He could have been completely normal and away from Brock if this hadn't happened. Andrew finally got the strength to stand up and get as far away from them as possible.

Rebecca held onto Karin and tried to calm her down. She knew what Karin was going through and at the moment, Rebecca felt like crying for both of them. But instead, she kept strong and looked out towards the opened door that Brock was standing at seconds ago. Rebecca could feel Karin's heartbeat racing against her chest. She closed her eyes and said, "Its alright Karin... everything will turn around."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 am

Brock loked out the kitchen window when he saw his son out of the coner of his eye. He faked a smile as he walked over to his son and picked him up gently, going back over to the window slowly and continuing to look out it. He felt like just going to sleep and not waking up for a few days, emotionally drained and blood drained as well. He needed a human, and he would have asked Karin, but at the moment her emotions weren't exactlly what he needed.

Karin soon started to feel drousy, drifting off slowly as she tried to fight it. She soon thought of how she could possibly be falling asleep at a time like that, but when she trully thought of it she hadn't gotten any sleep for the past two days and she had been crying an awful lot. Before she had time to reason with herself about staying away, she cried herself into a peacful oblivion.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Rebecca gently laid Karin's head on a pilliow she had reached over and grabbed. She then walked out towards the kitchen and saw Brock with Alexander and sighed, "Brock..." She then walked behind him and gently rubbed his back not knowing what to say. Something was bothering him to. It must have been Andrew's blood because he knew what he was feeling.

Andrew was long gone out of sight. He wanted to go back more than anything but he couldn't he had to stay away from Karin with all possibilities.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:57 am

Brock sighed. "I am just pretty drained of blood rigt now. All I have is Karin and Andrew's blood in my system and it's kind of killing me right now," he said as he kept his eyes on the window. He could feel every little emotion running through Andrew and Karin. Luckily Karin had gone to sleep, but the emotions were all still there.

Karin felt Andrew's gentle touch on her cold skin, his hand seeming very warm. She smiled as she looked up to im, but when she finally saw his face it wasn't him. "I love you," the man said to her. She couldn't help but feel the love for him back. "I love you too," she said in a gentle voice to ths familiar stranger.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 am

Rebecca sighed, "Do you want to go out for some blood? You seem really drained and you probably could use some right about now since those two are on high heaven with emotions." She ran a hand across Brock's face and then offered to take Alexander, "You should go get some blood, love."

bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next