Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masquerade Party (Closed)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Masquerade Party (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Masquerade Party (Closed)

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:02 am

Brock sighed. "I guess. Do you want me to bring anything back for you?" he asked her as he passed Alexander to her. He didn't really feel like doing anything at the moment, even getting blood, but he knew she was right when she said he needed to go get some.

Ooc: How are we going to introduce the new charecter?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:31 am

Rebecca smiled and shook her head, "I think I'm good right now. Go on sweetheart. Have a nice meal." She then held onto Alexander and noticed the yawn he gave. Even if he was a vampire. He was still a child. When vampires are children they are more human, but just a pinch stronger until they are full adults.

ooc: I was thinking here in a second. He could be some vampire hunter out hunter and stuff and kills a vampire but (not brock) the next day when Karin is all out and about like doing work or something that could be when they bump into each other.

Ruki:

Masquerade Party (Closed) - Page 5 565273

Ruki wondered the streets as usual searching for the things that had taken his family from him. He hated the creatures of the night and he was going to destory every last one of them if he had too. He listened to every sound of the night as he searched for them.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 am

Ooc: Want Brock to see it and they tell Karin to be careful and then she bumps into him so it's a coincidence? (:
Ic:
Brock nodded, kissed Rebecca and Alexander, and then walked out the door slowly. He gently said, "I love you Rebecca," as he walked out the door, closing it quietly behind him. He then walked to the city in a vampire's pace, getting there in no time at all. He then walked around the city at human speed, looking for whatever human girl smelt the best and seemed the happiest.

its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 am

ooc: Yea that sounds good Smile

Rebecca smiled and then walked over to Alexanders room and placed him on his bed. She brushed his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. "Night sweetheart."

Ruki walked the streets and noticed some camotion in the ally's. He walked slowly towards the ally and glanced around the corner to see a man forcing himself on a woman but the thing that caught his eye was the way he was moving and once he saw the teeth of the man he was in action. He pull a knife out of his holster and slammed it into the vampire's back. It screamed and smacked Ruki to the wall. He then watched as the girl ran off and the vampire began walking towards him. It pulled the knife out of its back and began to laugh as he tossed it aside. Ruki then grabbed a small container full of gasoline and threw it at the vampire smothering it in gasoline. Then he quickly lit a match and tossed it towards the vampire and watched him burn.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:20 am

Brock smelt yummy girl but when he went to go see where she was there was already a vapireafter her. He sighed and began walking away, but then he head the vampire scream. He looked back and saw the girl running past him. He sighed and grabbed the girl, drank from her just enough to fill himself but still keep her alive, and then dropped her to the ground. He then appeared at were the scream came from as he watch the vampire being killed. His knowing eyes turned into glares as he watch the man burn the vampire toash and then walk away. Suddenly he thought of Rebecca. "I have to warn her," he said before dissapearing into the night and back to the mansion.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:12 am

Ruki picked up his knife that laid on the ground after the vampire had burnt. He sighed and then continued walking. He then noticed the girl that had been harassed by the vampire was resting against the wall with blood falling from her neck. The vampire must have bitten her unless there was another. He then looked around and continued walking away from the scene.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:36 am

Brock opened the door and ran into the house. "Rebecca? Rebecca!" h looked around the house as he called her and when he found her he hugged her tightly. "Rebecca, there is a hunter in town," a vampire wasn't afraid of anything more than a vampire huter. Tha was probably the thing that put the most fear into any vampire; a hunter. He pulled back and looked into Rebecca's eyes, fear for his family in his.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:31 am

Rebecca froze and stared into Brock's eyes, "A hunter? Here? But... but there haven't been hunters here for ages." She looked around the room and then she glanced down the hallway towards Nick's room. "Oh no... He must have heard about that party a while back." She placed her hand on her cheek and shook her head, "we have to be extremely careful especially since Nick will be getting older and will need up with controlling his blood thirst."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 am

Brock nodded as he thought of the hunter. "I won't let him hurt either of you, I swear it. We will keep Alexander safe, I promise you," he said as he hugged her tightly. He loved his family more than anything, even his life. If he, at the last possible moment, give up his life, he would.

Karin opened her eyes slowly as she stared at th ceiling. She needed to get home, to restart her life, but she had no clue how she was going to do that anymore. She probably ddn't have a job anymore since she had skipped work for so many days, so she probably didn't have a home anymore. She sighed. What if Brock and Rebecca wanted her gone? She would have understood if that was what they wanted, but she didn't know what she was going to do anymore..
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:36 am

Rebecca let out a soft sigh and then kissed Brock softly. Then she wrapped her arms around his body and kept thinking about how to protect Alexander while they taught him to control his blood lust. This hunter was sure going to be a problem and she knew it.

Ruki got to the hotel he was staying at and threw his clothes on the floor and hopped into the shower. He washed blood off of his arm that was caused by him being thrown into the wall. He shook his head and then turned off the water after he had washed his hair. He wrapped the towel around his waist and stared into the mirror. All he could think about was trying to kill all the vampires. He was a very kind man but when he was like this and after his prey, he would do anything to kill them.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Brock kissed Rebecca back gently and looked into her eyes. He put his hands on her cheeks gently as he told her, in a serious tone, "Don't worry. I will protect you both, I swear it." He just wished she understood what lengths he would go to to keep them both safe.

Karin walked out of the room slowly when she heard Brock say hat he did. She walked up to the couple as she rubbed her eyes to wake up some more. "Protect them from what?" she asked in a curious tone. She had no idea what was going on and hoped it wasn't something having to do with Andrew or her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Rebecca smiled and then heard Karin. She turned towards her then looked towards Brock. They knew that they could trust Karin so she decided to tell her, "Karin, for vampires, hunters are the worst thing on the planet and right here in our city is a hunter. You have to be careful with who you talk to. Don't even mention us at all. They might know our blood line or something. Please Karin."

Ruki sighed and then wondered out of the bathroom and got dressed. Then he fell back into his bed and closed his eyes. He was terrified by the nightmares that were soon to come but he would suffer through them so he could wake up fresh and find out who was next on his list.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:09 am

Brock nodded in agreement. "Exactly, and because of that reason we may not leave the house for a while. If we need some blood I have something that you will be able to get the blood from the people with and them not remember a thing," he said as he looked down to his ring. Oh the power of a family secret. "Sorry though Karin, you might have to run a few arrands for us for the next few weeks. We don't mean to burden you, but we really need this," he said as he looked back up to Karin.

Karin nodded as she listened to their words. When she heard she would have to run around town for them she mentally sighed. She was so relieved that she didn't have to leave yet, to have to try and regain her life in the real world. "Oh, it's no problem," she said. She didn't exactly know it yet, but the reason she had wanted to stay at the house was just in case Andrew came back; which was something she would always hope for.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:21 am

Rebecca smiled and wrapped her arms around Karin, "Your such a sweetheart. We'll repay you somehow Karin this really means a lot to us." She then looked towards Brock and smiled, "Hopefully this hunter will leave as soon as possible."

ooc: do you wanna do a time skip so its morning and stuff and Karin could go get the stuff or something and Ruki could bump into before she heads to the place or something?
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:01 am

Ooc: Sure. I'll start.
Ic:

Karin walked up to the refrigerator and opened it slowly. She sighed when she didn't see any human food. It had been a day since she had anything to eat other than a few chips from the party, which didn't really count. She looked to her stomach as she sighed. When she talked to Rebecca and Brock about what they needed she would go into town for some food for herself as well.

Brock looked to Rebecca with a smile and then kissed her gently. "Good morning my love," he said before kissing her again. He was always so happy to see his love wake up. She looked so beautiful, even with no makeup and her hair all over the place.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:17 am

Ruki opened his eyes when the sun was starting to come in from the blinds. He stared at the ceiling and then slowly sat up with a groan. He then slowly climbed out of bed and made his way to his dresser. He needed something casual for his usual day time stuff but then he would come back and change into something more trendy like the black stuff for hunting.

Rebecca smiled towards Brock, one eye open. She then brought her hand up towards her hair and kissed Brock back, "I feel so refreshed." It was dark in there bedroom which was nice. The sun was nothing but an enemy to vampires.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:44 am

Karin walked over to the couch and saw there was blood all over it. She sighed as she thought about how she was going to live there. "No food, blood all over the place, what's next?" she asked herself as she walked over to the wall closest to the couch. She sat down as she sipped some water that she had previous gotten from the kitchen. As she thought abouy getting human food while she was out getting food for Brock and Rebecca, she also thought about clothes. She knew she either had to go shopping or go into her apartment complex and get some of her own stuff; probably some money too.

Brock smiled. "Good, it's going to be a long day. Getting food and making a human do it is tuff stuff, expecially for the human," he reminded her, not wanting to upset her so early in the morning, just wanting to remind her of what they had to do.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:15 am

Ruki was dressed in some casual clothes and then walked out of the hotel. He needed to get some breakfast. Maybe something simple from the store like an apple or something. He walked towards the store and kept his eyes out for some unusual stuff. He knew vampires wouldn't come out in the light but there were vampires known as daywalkers.

Rebecca sighed, "Yeah I know." She noticed that alexander was still sleeping away which made her relieved a little. Hopefully he would stay that way for a while.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:20 am

Karin felt herstmach growl loudly and blushed. "Shush," she whispered to her stomach as she looked around for anything she could possibly do while everyone else was asleep. She thought about cleaning up but then remembered all the blood and swallowed hard. 'Better leave that for the actual vampires to do,' she thought to herself as she let her thoughts wander.

Brock nodded. "Do you want to do it or should I?" he asked in a gentle voice. He had never really done this before, but he had seen others do it, and it was quite, how would he put it disturbing..
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:46 am

Ruki sighed and then closed his eyes as he walked down the street casually. He then took a big yawn and opened his eyes wondering what he was even going to do today vampire hunting was obviously for the night.

Rebecca stared at him really puzzled. "You can do it sweetheart." She then heard Karin shhing herself and then heard her stomach growling and she giggled to herself, "we're not the only ones hungry."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:01 am

Karin walked over to the window and watched the clouds slowly go by as she sighed silently. She wished she had a normal life, a life with normal people and normal drama and normal happiness. She bit her lip in a timid way while she let her mind drift to Andrew and her heart start to sink.

Brock nodded. He thought about the compulsion and nodded once again. "Shall we go to her then?" he asked and suddenly he was by Rebecca's bedside, holding his hand out so he could help her out of bed; though he knew she didn't need it.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:37 am

"Yes we can but... We should check with alexander. We have to be very careful love." She closed her eyes and took his hand for his help even though she didn't need it. She kissed his lips and appeared began to walk down the hallway with Brock

He yawned once again and realized he had to go to a gun shop to get more ammo also he needed to visit a grocery store so he could get some food. It would probably smart to get that all taken care of. To bad his car had be taken out by some vampires he wouldn't have to carry anything.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:29 am

Brock stopped and looked to Rebecca before opening Andrew's door. He walked into the room and saw his small sleeping boy laying on the bed. He smiled as he felt happiness surge through him for just a moment. He had a family. Something he never thought he would have as a vampire. All those years, all those decades thinking he would always be alone, but now he saw he wouldn't. It was everything to him.

Karin paced around the kitchen in anticipation. It was only 10 O'clock, but when all she had was a cold tile floor and her thoughts to spend time with in the morning it made it all seem like a forever.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:05 am

Rebecca smiled behind him as she leaned on him and taped his shoulder, "He looks you, you know." She then looked towards Alexander and smiled softly. He was a vampire but the thing about him was he acted some much like a vampire. Vampires and humans were different yet so much alike. Vampires just had that killer instinct.

Ruki walked past stores and finally decided to go into the grocery store. The cold breeze blew his hair back as he walked him and smelt the fresh produce that was calling him name
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:28 am

Brock smiled. "I just hope he doesn't grow up to be like me--taking so long to figure out what he wanted in life, what he needed," he paused, "But that won't happen because we'll teach him the tricks, what needs to be done to help all of this." Brock looked to Rebecca and smiled slightly.

Karin heard voices in the background and recognized that they were Brock and Rebecca's. She cleared her throat, not too loud, but just loud enough so Brock and Rebecca would know she was there. She was starting to feel claustrophobic, she needed out of that house, and she needed food.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next