Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masquerade Party (Closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Masquerade Party (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masquerade Party (Closed)

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:55 am

Andrew stood up with her still clutching onto his stomach listening to Rebecca's cries. It hurt him more than anything. He could feel her soul beginning to get weak and die out. The soul that was in her stomach kept causing her more pain as it tried to get out of her stomach. He followed Karin and looked towards the door that boomed open.

Rebecca sobbed, "Brock!!!" She was screaming in pain now and then she passed out again only this time she felt that her body was becoming more and more weaker to even wake up. She was going to die...
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:38 am

Karin tugged on him. "Common!" why was he going so slow?? She didn't get it. Was he trying to get himself killed? Changed?? Is that what he wanted? She saw the door fly open off the hinges. She bit the side of her cheeks to keep from screaming and let the small tears run down her cheeks.

Brock saw the two and could feel Rebecca's pain and could hear her cries. "You're done!" he said and darted over to him. He picked up the girl and threw her across the room. He then looked to the boy and darted to him
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:29 am

Andrew dodged him without realizing and looked over to Karin and started to run over to her noticing that her forehead was bleeding and was passed out. "I'm so sorry Karin... you should have just left me." Suddenly he noticed Brock coming back and he said, "Stop! I'll go without force... I can't bare her pain anymore."

Rebecca was on the brake... The old man looked towards the door and then Rebecca then gave her some blood. To keep her heart beating. "Hurry Brock."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:45 am

Brock nodded. Good. He picked up the guy and before the human could even think about what was going on, they were back at the mansion. He darted to the room, drank all the guy's blood, gave him some of his before he finished the last few drops of him, snapped his neck, and then nipped at his skin and put his wrist to Rebecca's mouth, letting her drink from him. The human, er the new vampire, would be waking up in a matter of seconds, the change was very quick.

Karin could vagley hear what they were all saying and whispered a small "No," when he told her she should have left him, but didn't know if the no actually was said or if she just though it. She then heard him saying he was willing to go and tried to cry out for him to stay, but couldn't. After the room was silent for a while she felt her body again, and the pain from her head. She got up slowly, and tried not to grab at her head. She knew where they had gone, but it would take a while to get there. She slowly walked toward the mansion.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:17 am

Rebecca's heart started beating and she felt her rips heal quickly. The old man suddenly came closer and said, "Boys you have to leave the room!" Once Andrew awoke of course. And then he would deliver the baby quickly.

Andrew had awoke craving for something to eat. He looked at Brock and then the old man who was shooing them out. He did as told and stood outside the door with Brock. "So..."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:49 am

"So get something to eat before your girl gets here so you won't be craving to eat her. I'd hurry it up if I were you. I am starting to smell her and she tastes delisious," he pointed to some humans that were already pretty low on blood. "They won't live anyway, so just kill them off now and put them out of their missery," he told him as he stared at the door waiting for what was soon to happen.

Karin soon saw the mansion and bit her lip hard. She knew she was too late, she just had a feeling, but she didn't care. She wanted to stand next to him, hug him tightly, tell him everything would be okay. She wanted to be there with him..
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:43 am

He was confused about the whole woman thing. His memory was really fuzzy about him being a human. He then looked to the people and smirked a little. He quickly ran over to them clinching to them as he drank quickly, the blood having an awesome blast of yumminess. He licked his lips and stood up straight, his eyes turning a yellow to red.

Rebecca moaned as he had the child out of her. The old man held onto the baby and then he suddenly had a towel around the baby. It was unbelievable how Rebecca survived it. Most woman died sense their opening wouldn't be big enough to get the child out.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Karin slowly walked through the doors and wasn't really thinking about the dangers it had for her. "Andrew?" she asked and when she saw him she bit her lip. Was he changed yet? Was she took late? If she was too late, would he still want to stay with her and run with her to get away from it all? (Even though he was part of it all.)

Brock looked to Andrew in a carful way. He didn't know how he would take Karin and since her head was kind of bleeding he really didn't know how he would take that. Andrew had helped him, so he would keep this mortal, er, past mortal's girl safe, even if he didn't want her safe himself.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:08 am

Andrew sniffed the air realizing the smell of blood. His stomach still felt empty and he wiped his mouth and turned. He heard his name and his almost darkened heart beated a little. Karin. What was she doing here? Was she crazy? He saw the blood on her forehead. It was a good thing he was hidden behind a few things. But without realizing he had ran to her and was clinching her in his hands. His teeth were growing as he smelt her wonderful blood.

Suddenly the old man had the baby out of the mother and was holding it gently in his arms. It had no teeth yet so it wouldn't be able to kill. He handed him to Rebecca and smiled, "Well done dear, its a baby boy."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:17 am

Brock was next the Andrew in a matter of seconds. "Stop this!" he threw Andrew back and felt the girl fall to the ground. He could smell tears in the air, and her blood. He wanted it, more than any other humans blood, but he knew that would not be okay. He needed to protect the human girl for Andrew. Brock looked at Andrew and waited for him to do something. Brock was ready at any moment.

Karin's hands were shaking as she looked at Andrew. Was he really just about to-? She struggled to stand up and walked in front of the vampire that had saved her, or simply thrown Andrew away from her. "A-Andrew, please.." she pleaded, hoping al the chick flicks in the world would help her right now.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:16 am

Andrew shuttered and felt his mouth water. He looked away from Karin and hissed when she called his name, "Stay away from me!" But when he looked back at her, the blood thirst rage came back to him and quickly without warning he grabbed her wrist and glared over towards Brock, "Don't interfere." Those weren't his words. He wanted brock to protect Karin from him..

The baby cried and Soon he was set into Rebecca's arms. She smiled softly and suddenly felt a faint dizziness from the lose of blood. She wanted Brock at her side and then she looked over towards the old man and whispered, "Thank you."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 am

Brock threw andrew away again and held Karin in his arms. He took a swipe of blood from her head and then suddenly he was at the door. he put Karin outside the door and whispered "Stay here," then closing the door quickly. He then lifted up his hand. "Smell this? You know this blood as Karin, yes? Now think, think long and hard about what SHE as a person means to you," he then sucked all the blood from his hand. "Now smell. There is no hint of her. That is what you would be doing to her? How do you feel now? Empty? Lost? You need her don't you? If you did that to Karin, you would be wiping her out. Think long and hard about that boy."

Karin stood outside the door and put her ear against the door gently. She listened to everything, which brought tears to her eyes instantly.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:30 am

Andrew glared down to his feet, "I don't want her near me." He said and then turned around to find some more people to drink, "I have no intention of killing her. Please, don't let her come near me or even come close to talking to me. I fear that I will wipe her out." His eyes started to go normal and his teeth were hidden once again then he looked towards Brock, "I helped your woman with the birth of that demon baby that was born, the least you can do is help me out."

Rebecca heard yelling outside of the room and held her baby then soon she felt her senses of a vampire coming back to her and she then started to listen to the conversation.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:05 am

Brock shook his head. "You think that would be helping you? That girl is alone, utterly ALONE without you. Don't you see that?? Right now you are being selfish. Figure it out boy. Can you really say you would rather make it easier on you to not have to fight past these things and make that girl suffer than actually TRYING?! If that is the case then you never deserved her anyway and I might as well kill you where you stand," he said as he turned to the door.

Karin kept her ear close on the door, trying to pick up everything that was said.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:40 am

Andrew hissed at Brock, "I am not being selfish! I could kill that woman! I care for her and I don't want to be with her because of the power I have now. She's an amazing girl that I can't have all because of your freaking woman and that god forsaken baby you made!" Andrew felt the anger in his body. He was just a newborn which made him a bit stronger for only a few hours.

Rebecca could feel the anger and frustration going on outside that worried her. Brock's voice was getting a bit higher as he got angry. She slowly stood up feeling a bit lightheaded but regained her strength and handed her child to the man. She then made her way slowly towards the door, blood was at the bottom of her dress from when she had the child
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Brock heard Rebecca creeping to the door. "Rebecca, stay in that room!" he pretty much ordered. He knew newborns were stronger, but only slightly. Brock would be fine, he knew that. "Look boy, she is either with you or she is dead. Those vampires that know she ran out of here with their secret won't let her live. She'll either die slowly or end up killing herself," he shook his head in anger and distaste. "Could you honestly tell me you didn't know that? You would rather her die a painful death, a death or fear and remorse, or would you raher take a sip or two from her every now and then and help her stay alive?" he looked to Andrew, red in his eyes, waiting for an answer.

Karin felt the tears spill over as she slid down the wall she had been leaning on. She bit her lip as she cried, trying to stop herself. She didn't know why or how, but she felt so close to Andrew, she needed him, and not just because she needed him to stay safe, she needed him for her own selfishness. She knew it would hurt him, but she wanted him with her, she never wanted to let him go. She would turn too if she had too. She knew this all sounded so sappy and love struken, but the truth was, Karin didn't even love him, she just wanted to be with him for the oddest reason.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:54 am

Andrew was quiet for a second and listened to Karin crying outside of the door. He knew she was thinking of what he had just said. Then he sighed his eyes turning back to the color they naturally were. His fist was clentched then he glanced towards Brock, "Just give me a few days without her. At least get used to what I am before I get close to her. I'll protect her but for the time being could you protect her for me?" He could feel Karin's pulse racing outside of the door and he couldn't stand it.

Rebecca folded her arms stubbornly and walked back over towards the bed. She then was holding her baby in her arms and sighed softly watching as the old man disappeared into a different room. The baby was already starting to grow and get older.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Brock looked to the door, then to Andrew. "I will protect her as long as you keep what you are a secret. This gets out and consider her dead," Brock then looked back to the door and sighed. Rebecca needs to take care of our baby, and while he grows I want him in a vampire enviroment, but that can't be the case for Karin," he looked to the door when Rebecca was at. "Rebecca, I might have to be gone for a few days," he said, waiting for her to come out of the room now.

Kaarin bit her lip hard as she clenched her fists together and kept her eyes tightly shut. She hated this, she was the cause of so much, why couldn't she have just stayed home?? What was wrong with her?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:35 am

Andrew was feeling the confusion and sorrow from Karin. In a way he felt like he was starting to read her mind but that was pretty much what he was thinking she was thinking. He felt himself clentch his fists and suddenly noticed Rebecca walking out of a room with a child in her arms and the blood on her white dress. He clentched his teeth this time and closed his eyes

Rebecca opened the door while the baby was held in another. She looked at him with confusion, "Whatever for?" She asked staring at him.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 am

Brock looked to the baby. "Our baby needs to grow up with vampires, more then just two, and Karin needs to be safe from the vampires, so I might need to leave for a few days, until Andrew over there gets his lusts under control," he said as he looked to Andrew, knowing that might take some time.

Karin laid down on the ground and sighed, hating everything. Like sucked.. None of this would have happened if she had never come. She then thought more into it.. Well, she was right, none of this would have happened, Andrew would have been dead in that house along with everyone else, so which was better? Andrew dying a horrible death, or him dying to be a vampire?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:36 am

Rebecca nodded and then looked over towards Andrew, "I can teach him to stay under control. The baby can probably be with the old man sense he's the wises and one who can get our child around other vampires." She could feel the sorrow from Andrew and he heard the woman outside of the door crying and sobbing. Then her eyes wondered over towards Brock.

Andrew couldn't stand the crying of Karin outside of the house. His darkened heart seemed to break a little then he was staring down at his feet, "Any time Brock. I need to get under control and you need to get Karin away from me now. I want to talk to her... see her smile. I can't stand her crying outside of this damn door!"
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Brock nodded. He was then next to Rebecca in a flash. "I love you and I will be back in a few days," he kissed her gently and then looked into her eyes. "Don't have too much fun without me," he smiled and hugged her tightly. He wasn't ever one for good-bye's, so this was as good as it was going to get. "Andrew, this is your one chance. You don't get yourself under control by the time I get back and we are done here," he warned then looked back to Rebecca. "Bye." Suddenly Brock was by the door. "I am opening the door," he warned, then he was gone.

Karin heard Andrew say that and bit her lip. She tried to stop crying, to at least be quiet, which worked for the most part. She could hold it all in until she got away, she knew she could. She then heard Brock and got up from the ground and stepped away from the door. "Okay," she whispered so there was no hint in her voice that she had been crying.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:51 am

Rebecca watched as Brock left and then glanced over towards Andrew, "Well kiddo looks like your stuck with me. Don't worry, you'll be under control in a few weeks. I may be a pure blood but I know many vampires who have gone through the same stuff as you have."

Andrew nodded at what Rebecca said after Brock had left and Karin's scent had overwelmed him in the room. He looked at the vampire baby. It looked like any other human. His stomach crawled and then he looked away from Rebecca. He wanted to be the one to protect Karin from these monsters.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:50 am

Ooc: Do you wanna do a time skip or keep going with it?
Ic:

Brock picked Karin up as his head spun. "I know why Andrew was having such a hard time though," he said and smiled. He chuckled when he saw the girl's expression and then continued to walk. It was nice to get out in the night every so often, but he wanted to be there for his baby girl.

Karin looked at him with fear in her eyes at first, then saw his expression soften. "So what is your baby girl's name?" she asked, trying to lighten the mood.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri May 06, 2011 8:04 am

ooc: Yea, we can have a time skip.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next