Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  Empty Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:00 am

Dane: "Yeah." Dane said to her as he stretched out on the grass. He happened to turn towards her and noticed her looking at him. He flushed unintentionally and grinned to hide it. "Is there something on my face?" He asked her chuckling fakely. He didn't particularly want her to know what he was thinking of and he hoped she wouldn't ask.

Kimmy(Kat): Karin bit her lip and shook her head. "No, I just," she paused and looked into his eyes. "I am just thinking of what you are thinking about," she said and blushed. She was so curious and she finally asked. She hated not knowing what he was thinking in times like this one. "S-so Dane," she started, "what are you thinking about?"

Peyton: Peyton watched Brock's expression and nodded to him, forcing a smile. "I think we should just hide away for the next hour then go get Kat and Dane..." Peyton thought out loud and kept her eyes on Brock's. She didn't want to bother Kat and Dane, and she didn't want her and Brock to be bothered so that seemed like the best plan.

Kimmy(Brock): Brock smiled. "Where should be go?" he asked and looked into her eyes. He kissed her head gently and put his hand on her cheek gently. He was glad that she had said that. He wanted to be with Peyton a little longer and just get some alone time with her to talk to her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  Peyton Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:47 am

OOC:: PEYTON. ((<--- me))

IC;; Peyton looked around the airport and then shrugged lightly. "Anywhere. I just...want some alone time with you." She said with a smile, her cheeks heating. Peyton could still feel eyes on her, but she did her best to ignore them. Her mind shifted back to the moments before when Brock had 'rescued' her from the mob of boys and giggled.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:51 am

Brock chuckled lightly and swept Peyton off of her feet, literaly. He kissed her gently, then looked to where he was planning on going. "How about the garden they have? Not many people are there," he notified her and started toward where he was looking. He was sure Peyton would be okay with it and, last time he saw, no one was there.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:04 am

Peyton squealed in surprised slightly and giggled, kissing him back. A garden? It sounded wonderful, Peyton had always loved gardens ever sense she was little. Her mother loved them and so did she. "I wonder what it looks like..." Peyton thought out loud looking in the direction they were going.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:13 am

"It looks great. You'll really love it," he said and smiled. He continued toward the garden and when they finally got there he looked it over, then to Peyton. "What do you think?" he asked. It was a very great garden, but one day he would plant her a better one. He knew just how he would do it and what it would look like, well mostly. He needed to find out what Peyton's favorite flowers were first.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:17 am

For a long moment Peyton was quiet her eyes scanning the area. "I-it's..." A smile spread across her face. "Amazing." She sounded a bit surprised. Peyton walked over to a few rose plants and knelt down close enough to smell them but not burn them up. "Mmmm.." She stood up and turned to face Brock with a delighted grin.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:34 am

'Roses', he noted, seeing that was the first thing she went to. He put that in his plan and looked at the garden, thinking of what he would use for each part of the garden. He soon saw Peyton looking at him and looekd back to her, a smile on his face. "I am so glad you like it," he said.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:02 am

"I would love to have a garden of my own." She said and then turned towards the flowers. She was glad that her face was hidden by her hair because she was frowning. She wanted so badly to touch the rose, feel it's soft petals, and it upset her to know she would never know what that felt like. Forcing a smile she turned back to Brock. "Don't you like it?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:00 am

ooc:this is me. Cool

ic: "O-oh. Umm, well, I was really just thinking about a couple years ago." Dane said vaugley. He glanced over at her for a second and looked away. His expression dropped into an emotionless mask that hid any emotion that would spill out.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:11 am

Brock nodded, "Yes, they are great," he said and walked past Peyton to the Rose. He knelt down and picked one of the petals from it. He turned back to Peyton and smiled. "Be still," he told her as he walked close to her. He put his hand on her wrist and then put the petal in her hand. He watched as it didn't burn up and smiled. It was all just a hunch, but he was glad that it ended up working.

Kat looked back into his eyes and blushed. "What about a couple of years ago?" she asked and thought. Was there someone that he loved back then? She bit her lip and tried to look away, but couldn't. "Please Dane?" she asked, refering to getting an answer.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:18 am

Dane bit his lip and looked up at the sky. "Well, I was just remembering that night, you know, with the house fire." He looked at her lightly as he tried to hid the rememberance of terror and hurt in his eyes.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:27 am

Tears started to slide down Kat's face unwillingly and bit her lip just as Dane. His feelings were radiating off of him like a heat wave and she could feel every feeling. She quickly scooted over and hugged him as tightly as she could, (which wasn't realy that tight). "I-I-I-I am so so sorry," she cried and held onto him tightly.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:07 am

Peyton's eyes went wide with shock and she looked up at Brock quickly. "Wha..." She was speechless, suddenly she started to cry. The emotions she was feeling were just overwhelming and she didn't know exactly how to channel it. She fingered the tiny petal gently and then after a moment of direct contact she saw the petal light on fire.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:21 am

"N-No. It's not your fault. You shouldn't feel guilty." He said looking down on the top of her head. He put his arms around her and sighed deeply. "Its not your fault, I swear." He said in a voice barely above a whisper.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:20 am

Brock took his hand off of her wrist and pulled her into his chest quickly. He didn't know she would react like that and soon thought it was a bad idea that he had done that. Had it hurt her? Oh Lord... He hugged her tightly and closed his eyes. "I am so sorry," he whispered.

Kat shook her head. "It doesn't m-matter," she blubbered out, knowing it wasn't her fault, but still feeling bad. "I-i am still so-so-sorry," she gripped onto him and hugged him tighter. She felt like if she didn't let him go, then he would start to feel better, which she knew wasn't the true case.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:27 am

"I said it was alright. You don't need to be so sad about it. It's not your problem. "He said lightly, trying to comfort her. His face was that of someone carrying a bolder of hurt without trying to show it and hurt others.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:30 am

Kat looked up to him with sadness in her eyes. "You can't hide it Dane, I can feel that your hurt," her eye brows pulled thgother then. "Why do do this to yourself?" she asked, refering to him hiding all the pain, or at least trying.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:37 am

"I just don't want to hurt anyone else to be hurt. It's nothing to do with you. You shouldn't be so sad." Dane said awkwardly more to himself then anyone.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:43 am

Kat blushed a deep red, tears falling down her face, and shook her head. "But Dane..." she didn't know what to say. Awkwardly and shyly, she kissed him. After a small while she pulled away quickly and blushed even more. "I am-I am," she looked away again. All of her feelings and his feelings were meshing and her feelings slipped out suddenly. She looked to her feet and studied them as she bit her lip.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:49 am

Peyton softly began to laugh. "No, no. Really I'm fine. I just....I'm overwhelmed.." She said looking over at the rose. Quickly she wiped her tears away and smiled at Brock, standing on her tippytoes she kissed him. "Thank you.." She murmured and then pulled back to look at the garden again. She hadn't meant to upset him or worry him like that.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:55 am

Brock looked to her with a slightly smile. "There is no need to thank me," he told her and kissed her back gently. He looked to the garden and sighed. One day he would give her a garden that she could admire and look at every day. He soon looked to Peyton again and thought.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:59 am

Peyton leaned into Brock, sliding her arms around his waste and looked around. Taking a deep breath she shut her eyes. "It smells so....so sweet." She said and smiled gently. A breeze brushed her hair back off her shoulders and then she felt goosebumps rise up on her skin. Peyton hadn't ever gotten a jacket, and it would be a lot better to have one.

((Subway. <3 BRB))
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:11 am

Brock put his hands on her bare shoulders and rubbed them gently, seeing she had goosebumps. "You really should get a jacket," he said and hugged her tightly. Then then took off his jacket, after he let go of Peyton, and wrapped it around her gently. He smiled at how big it looked on her, even though it was the perfect size for himself.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:17 am

Dane looked surprised when she pulled away. He looked at her and grinned lightly. "Did I ever tell you how good you look when you blush? Thank you so much." He said putting his arms around her.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:21 am

Kat bit her lip even harder and looked up to him slightly, then away again. "For?" she asked, thinking to why he was saying thank you. She hadn't done anything but make a fool of herself, right? What was there to say thank you for?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next