Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  Peyton Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:53 am

Peyton looked up at Brock when his hand gently touched her cheek. The flight attendant was back in a flash and poured Peyton her drink, she smiled and nodded in thanks. "Thank you." She said and gave her innocently sweet smile. The attendant smiled back and then left to help the other passengers. When she was gone she looked back up to Brock, who's eyes were still on her. "What is it?" She asked gently, with a curious expression.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:24 am

"What do you mean?" he asked and thought for a split second. "Why am I looking at you?" he asked once again. He then started to chuckle. Why else would he look at her the way he was? He loved her, more than his own life. He would do anything for her and would do anything to keep her safe. He loved every little thing about Peyton and simply looking at her made him happier than anyone would ever know, but he couldn't simply explain that to Peyton.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:28 am

Peyton shrugged. "Never mind." She said with a smile and pecked him on the lips. Curling into him again she sipped at her Coke and then looked out the window, they had been in the air only a few minutes it seemed and Peyton knew right then that this flight would be a short one with Brock at her side.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:30 am

Brock smiled even more and shook his head. "No no, what are you thinking?" he asked as he leaned his face down next to Peyton's, awaiting an answer. He wanted to know what she was thinking, why she had asked that question. He wanted to know what was going on in that head of hers. He could read Peyton's expressions, but he never quite knew what she was thinking, and he wanted to know.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:35 am

Peyton looked at him and smiled. "I was only wondering why you had your eyes on me is all." She said and giggled softly. The plane wasn't very full and that was nice, it was a lot more private and everyone was spread out and away from each other, it seemed almost like no one was there. She waited for Brock to laugh and ignore her and ask her what was really on her mind, though that was it.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:03 am

Brock smiled and faught for the right words. He looked to plane's window and chuckled. "Because you're everything I love Peyton. Just looking at you makes me happier than I could ever explain," he said and thought that kind of summed it all up. He mentally nodded, proud of his summary.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:09 am

Peyton's eyes widened slightly and she turned a deep red. "I-i love you, too. " She said in a soft and shy voice. A smile spread across her face as she said it though. Suddenly th plane shook, turbulence, and it scared Peyton. Squealing she buried her face into Brock's shirt and held to him tightly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:58 am

Brock tried not to chuckle as he simply held onto her tightly, stroked her head gently, and smiled. He looked out the window and saw some darker clouds. It was bound to heppen where they were going. It rained quite often there.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:32 am

Ooc: Uhhmmm?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:05 am

Peyton slowly looked up as the plane calmed down. She bit her lip and glanced toward the window. "Is it over?" She asked looking up toward Brock. She wasn't sure why it had scared her so much, probably because she had never been on one. Her parents had never taken her with them because she was a 'weapon' all herself. She shifted and rested her head on his shoulder and sipped at her coke. "Want some?" She asked holding it up near his face. She was trying to get her mind off the window.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:23 am

Brock was about to answer but then she change the subject. He looked to the window, then back to Peyton and the soda. "Sure, I'd love some," he said and took a small sip of the soda and then looked back to Peyton, smiling as he did so. He didn't know why Peyton got so scared, but everyone was scared by something else.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:29 am

Peyton looked up at him seeing him smiling and smiled back. It was dark on the plane and just about everyone was asleep, and the plane still shook now and then causing Peyton to flinch but she did her best to hide it. 'where are we going?" Peyton finally asked, not knowing.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:00 am

Brock smiled and then looked behind him to see that Kat w too involved in her own conversation to hear what he was saying. He looked back to Peyton, "Don't tell Kat, but we are going to Washington," he explain. Kat loved Washington, and by how much they had grown up and the make-overs, they would be able to go back to their home town without anyonre noticing.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:51 am

Peyton nodded and then slowly reached up slipping the locket from over her neck and slipping it away into her bag. Which reminded her of Kat's necklace. "I bet she'll be so excited about the necklace!" She thought out loud excitedly. Peyton was doing a rather good job of being chipper.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Brock pulled her in closely and nodded. "I am sure she will," he said, a small smile on his face as he though of the lovely necklace in his pocket, just awaiting to be given away to someone's love. He thought deeply about when he would give it to her, but knew that he wouldn't be able to plan something like that.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:03 am

Peyton smiled."I think she'll feel better...even if it's only a little...about this whole thing after he gives her that." She said and smiled wider, looking up at Brock. "You know...I did see this rather nice watch I wanted to get you..but I couldn't afford it..." She said and sighed heavily, "But maybe soon, I'll find one just like it and buy it for you." Her face beamed at the thought.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:56 am

Brock chuckled and shook his head. "You're the only gift I need," he told her and kissed her head gently, looking into her eyes after he did so. He was so blessed to have Peyton each and every day. Everyday waking up to see Peyton's face was enough gift for him. He already had all he needed, which was Peyon, and he needed none more than her, he knew that.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:05 am

Like clock work Peyton's cheeks heated and she smiled gently. "Thank you.." She said in a murmur. The way Brock made Peyton feel everyday was greater than she had ever felt in her life. She didn't deserve him, but now, couldn't live with out him. She was being selfish, yes, but now she couldn't help it. She needed him, and she hoped he needed her. Scooting in closely to his side she wrapped her arms around his torso and smiled up at him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:11 am

As Brock looked at Peyton's face and into her eyes he watched what seemed like a movie into her emotions. She was so easy to read, he didn't even think she knew. "I will always need you," he told her and she put his arms around Peyton slowly and gently, pulling her slightly closer to him. He studied the blush on Peyton's cheeks and smiled broadly. She always looked so beautiful when she blushed.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:14 am

Peyton's cheeks heated more, he was always so good at knowing what she was thinking. No one else had ever been that way with her. "I love you." Peyton murmured and smiled sweetly, her eyes lighting up. Peyton was so lost in Brock that she hadn't even noticed the turbulence anymore. The flight attendant walked by to offer them pillows and blankets and Peyton barely shifted enough to nod say thank you, and set them at her feet.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:54 am

Brock leaned down just enough to grab and blanket and nodded thanks to the attendent. He turned back to Peyton, looked into her eyes, then laid the blanket over Peyton gently. "I love you too," he said as he put his arms back around Peyton and held her closely. He couldn't think of any betetr way to spend this flight.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:47 am

Peyton smiled, and curled up into the blanket enjoy it's soft material. When the plane shook Peyton barely showed notice, but when the plane shook harder than before she flinched. Something didn't seem right, something un natural. She looked out the window and there wasn't much of a storm, something else was causing this plane to shake.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:59 am

Ooc: Im going to wait for Dane to reply..
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:13 am

Ooc;; Think "he" ever will?
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:56 am

Ooc: I have no idea, but 'he' better. we can't really move on without 'him' && replacing 'him' won't help much...
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next