Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  - Page 5 Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:59 am

Brock looked to Dane and smiled. "What's with the look?" he asked, curiousy as to what he was thiking, but guys didn't just flat out ask 'What are you thinking?' like girls did, not with other guys at least. Brock thought more into it. Well, at least he didn't, he didn't really know what other guys did.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  - Page 5 Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  Sky Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:02 am

"Just remembering something." Dane said vaguely. He was thinking of how Kat had reacted to his family. She was so caring, and yet she didn't see herself clearly.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:05 am

Brock decided not to push it. He looked to Kat and then back to Dane. The way he looked at her made him more confident in his taking care of Kat if all the running just ended now. He smiled slightly and nodded. "Take care of her," he told Dane. He could tell he liked her, he didn't need super powers for that.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:11 am

"Of course." Dane said simply. He looked at a clock hanging on the wall. "Brock! Look, the plane leaves in 20 minutes. We have to hurry!" Dane said running over towards the girls while hiding the necklace in his large pockett.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 am

Peyton sat down across from Kat grinning. "If you like him, you should be happy. You're a wonderful person and no one but Dane is more deserving to have you." She smiled sweeter this time. "I'm so glad that you wanted to talk to me about all of this." She said as a little side thought and then pulled her attention back to the conversation at hand. "Anyways, if you like him but aren't sure how to go about things, just...go slow. Be cautious, and think about you first above all things." She said and smiled like a family member would when they were happy with someone one else in the family. A 'proud' smile, if you will.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 am

Brock walked behind Dane over to the girls. "Ladies," he smiled once they got there. He could tell Kat was about to say something, but they would just have to talk about it on the plane. "Dane says there are twenty minutes left until the plane leaves. Ready?" he asked in a gentle tone, soon looking to te clock.

Kat was about to tell her what he had said, that he just said why wouldn't he like me and of course he liked me. She didn't really know if he ment, well, actually liking her the way she liked him. She blushed when she saw the two guys and shook the thought away. She got up slowly, nodded to Brock, then picked up her leftovers and started for the plane enterance without everyone else. She wasn't mad or upset or anything, she just had a lot on her mind.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Dane followed close behind Kat and opened the door for her. He looked at Peyton and Brock following them and they went to the Airport. "Brock, you still have the tickets right?" Dane asked him as they stopped in front of the entrance of the Airport.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Kat lightly said "Thank you," as she walked through the door and walked to the check-in center. They didn't really have large bags, so it wasn't going to take long to get through. The airport wasn't very busy since this was such a small town. She stepped up to the check in center and started to take off her shoes. She didn't really remember that she was in the dress she had worn the day she met Dane when they went to the resteraunt, but she was soon to figure it out as the check-out man skanned her with his eyes. She looked down when she took off her shoes and blushed. She felt way too over dressed.

Brock nodded to Dane. "Yeah, I have it. I'll give it to the person before we get in the plane," she said and smiled. He looked to Kat, then to his shoes, taking them off slowly. He put his bags on the conveyer belt as well as his belt.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:06 pm

Peyton followed suit and slipped off her shoes. Placing them on the conveyor belt she smiled as they slipped away and went through the x-raying metal detector. Stepping through the arch nothing beeped and she sighed in relief. She was almost positive they would take her necklace if it set off the alarm.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Brock suddenremember the necklaces and smiled to the ladies. "We'll meet up with you in a second," he said as he nudged Dane to stay back while the girl got through coustums first. If they saw the necklaces then they would know, and that would ruin the whole 'surprise' factor.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Dane acknowledged Brock by nodding slightly. He was slow as he took off his shoes, waiting for the girls to get some distance between them. As he placed his shoes on the conveyer belt, he looked to Brock for what to do now that the girls had gotten far enough away.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:43 am

Peyton walked with Kat, and slipped her shoes back on after pulling them from the bucket. She scooped up at tiny carry on and then waited back for the boys. "We're going to make it." Peyton said softly to herself and she felt a rising excitement about her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:52 am

Brock looked to the girls who were now facing away from them and pulled out the necklace that was in his pocket. He set it in the tub on the conveyer belt and waited for it to go through the skanner, walking through and slipping his shoes back on. Once the tub reached the end of the belt he picked up all of his stuff, put on his belt, put the necklace in his pocket, and looked to Dane, waiting for hom to be ready as well.

Kat looked back to Dane, then to Peyton again. She tried at a smile when Peyton looked over to her and knew she had done a good job just be the feel of her lips. She was great at faking feelings, she even sometimes fooled Brock; which was pretty hard to do. She looked to the gate at where they would enter the plane and sighed. She couldn't wait to get out of this state.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:07 am

When they finally walked to the gate where the lady waited for their tickets Peyton was the last to start getting on. Peyton looked around and then reached up to touch her necklace she had taken from her grandfather.Where was it!? It was missing! Quickly Peyton jerked around and started to rush back to the security check. She had put it in the tub, where could it have gone. The plane was going to be closing it's gate any minute but Peyton had already ran off.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:53 am

Brock looked back to Peyton and sighed. "Where is she going??" he said in a nervous tone, not knowing if they were going to make it. He looked to Dane and quickly said "Get her on the plane, we'll be right behind you," then ran off. He hurried to where Peyton was and grabbed her hand. "Peyton, what is it? What's wrong?" he asked.

Kat loooked back to find Brock and Peyton gone. She then looked to Dane with questioning eyes. "Where are they?" she asked, upset that they weren't coming with her and Dane. She thought, for a split second, that Brock and Peyton weren't ever coming with them so that they could be alone. She looked into Dane's eyes with worried and sad eyes.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 am

"My locket!" Peyton cried pulling her hand from his. "My locket!" She quickly stopped at the trash can near the end of the conveyor belt. In it was her locket, and she reached in snatching it then stuffed it into her pocket. When it was put safely away she grabbed Brock and ran back to the terminal, barely making it through the closing doors. She panted and rushed into the plane plopping down in her seat. When they made it she looked at her locket for damages. Peyton wasn't thinking clearly at this moment, not about what Brock was thinking, or Kat, or even Dane. She just wanted her last memory of her grandfather.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:00 pm

"I don't know really. I just know Peyton started freaking out and ran off while Brock followed after her. I guess she forgot something." Dane said looking into her eyes, thinking he never wanted that look to come into her eyes again. "But he said we should get on the plane and they would catch up. So let's go." Dane said pulling gently on her arm towards the boarding passage.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:13 am

Soon after Kat and Dane sat down Kat saw Brock and Peyton hurry back and plop into their seats. She sighed with relief and felt her eyes get droopy. She didn't really like plane rides, but knew they had to. She looked to Dane, trying to open her eyes a little more, and smiled. Whatever she was going to do about Dane she would figure it out later; she was too tired to think about that anymore.

Brock looked to Peyton after they had sat down with upset eyes. She had never acted that way before and it kind of scared him. He pulled Peyton close to him slowly and hugged her to his chest gently. He hoped that she wouldn't jerk away from him this time, but if she did then he understood.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 am

Peyton was shaking lightly, but when Brock's arms slid around her from the seat beside her she responded positively. She slid her arms around his torso and laid her head on his chest. She didn't know why she had gone crazy like that, she had jerked away Brock's touch. Something she never did, and now that she was thinking about it she felt guilty.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:25 am

Brock looked into Peyton's eyes and sighed. "It's fine," he said, as if he could read her mind. Peyton was very easy to read and it was all over her face. "I get it," he told Peyton. If he had ever lost Kat and still had her necklace that Dane had bought her, he would never let it go or out of his sight and if it was gone he would flip out. He knew what she was feeling.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:31 am

Peyton smiled a genuine smile up at him. The plane was quiet except for a few whispers here and there. She glanced around then leaned up to kiss Brock gently on the lips. Peyton hadn't really been along with him in days, and though they had gotten about two hours before the flight, more alone time was what she wanted, and this plane ride would have to be part of it.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:17 am

Bck smiled and kissed Peyton back gently, then pulled away so he could look into her eyes. Her brown eyes always made him get lost, they seemed infinate. She was such a beauty and he could never imagine being without her, not because of her beauty though, that was just a plus in their relationship. He was so lucky to have her. "I love you," he told her in a gentle voice.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:23 am

Just like every time, her cheek heated as he spoke. "I love you too." She murmured and curled into him. When the flight attendant walked up she smiled and ordered a coke, something with caffeine. She didn't want to fall asleep on this plane ride, not while she was here with Brock.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:31 am

Dane looked at Kat with smiling eyes. "You must be tired. You should get some rest." Dane said quietly to her as he smiled lightly. He knew even though she had slept earlier, she did need rest. And what better time then on a boring airplane ride?
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:47 am

Brock ran his hand through Peyton's hair gently, no knots to stop his hand or to harm Peyton's head. He looked down to her and kept his eyes on her. He hadn't ordered anything, but if Peyton fell asleep he might take some of Peyton's soda. He put his hand on Peyton cheek after a while and rubbed his thumb across her cheek gently.

Kat smiled and shook her head. "I am fine," she insisted. She would try to stay awake for the plane ride, but when she tought about it she might need the sleep. She didn't really know how they had gotten to the airport so quickly just by walking, but she knew she would have to help out with at least bags when they got to wherever the plane was headed for. Though, she thought, she could just sleep on the taxi ride to where ever they were going. She nodded. That was what she would do.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next