Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:13 pm

// I don't know what to type cause I'm so lost. XDDDD
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Ooc: How so? o.o
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:15 pm

// I forgot who took the memories and why, what the house is about, why we were headed there, and why Kat is in pain. LOLOLOLOL
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Ooc: lolol Re-read?
Kat is in pain because of the demons messing with her head.
The house hasn't been explained yet. Brock will explain later, yes?
Memories haven't been explained yet either. They just took them and "we" need to find out why.
The house = safe. That is why we are headed there.
(Anything else? ^_^)
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:20 pm

//PERFECT ACTUALLY!

Peyton sighed softly, and lifted her head. "I can walk now..." She said after she noticed Brock too was walking. Peyton looked around, there was a house in a cluster of trees, almost hidden. "Is that where we are going?" She asked trying to get to her feet.

Dane got to the house a few hours before Brock and Peyton were near. "C'mon Kat." He said and got her inside. "I'll get you a rag." He said and went and dunked a washcloth in warm water. "Here." He held it to her nose as she sat on the couch. "How does your head feel?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Brock shook his head. "I can carry you just fine," he said as he continued to walk. "Yes, that is where we are going. It was our old house when Kat, my sister, and I were kids. We loved it there," he said in a vague way, looking at it as if he were a child again.

Kat grabbed the washcloth and lay down on the couch, curling up into a ball. "Terrible," she only realized how much pain she went through once it was blocked off and gone. She lay her head in Dane's lap as she closed her eyes in silent pain.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Peyton tried to break free once more but Brock wouldn't have it, so she gave up. "I see..." She said softly as they got closer. He had a sister? Peyton was curious, and wondered if she had ever met her before this.

Dane ran his finers through her hair and leaned down kissing her forehead. "I'm sorry, I know it hurts. Just try to rest." He said softly, trying to get her to feel even the slightest bit better.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Brock nodded. "You loved Kat. You two got along so well," he said, trying to inform her on everything. "Dane, he's human, likes Kat a lot, but they don't know that each one likes another, at least not really, so shh," he said with a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood.

Kat blushed a deep red as she felt his lips on her forehead. "T-t-t-thank you," she said, feeling so stupid for stuttering, but she just loved the feel of hip lips, no matter how weird that sounded.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:29 am

Peyton smiled but then frowned, it hurt to know she SHOULD know these things, but can't remember. She looked up with a confused expression. "Where is my family? Do they know where I am?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

Dane smiled, and felt his cheeks heat. He probably would have kissed her lips if Kat hadn't of cleared his head. He needed to keep the pressure off of her, let her relax. "Just try to sleep.." He said soothingly as he smoothed his hand over her hair.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:17 am

Brock supressed a frown as he looked at the nearing house. "They're-- Oh look, the house. We are just about there," he said as he approuched the house.

Kat nuzzled at his chest slightly, blushing only a small bit as she did so. "I'll try," she told him. the throbbing of her head slowly starting to go away bit by bit as the minutes ticked on. She closed her eyes slowly as she searched for Dane's hand with her own.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:23 am

Peyton looked at him for a while and then frowned. Maybe he didn't know? Or for some reason he didn't want to tell her. "We better get inside." She said trying to cover up the empty sound in her voice.

Dane looked down at Kat, smiling. "Here." He said softly and slipped her hand into his. He continued to smooth her hair gently. "Rest."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:26 am

Brock nodded. "Yes, you need to rest, and maybe you'll get some of your memories back while you are in the house," he paused and thought of the special house in front of him. "Mom and Dad put a barrier around the house when we were kids so no one could hurt us. They were 'gifted' too, so they knew what had to be done to protect us," he paused again before he opened the door. "They loved us so much," he said in a blank tone, then opened the door and stepped inside.

Kat nodded. "Okay, I will," she said before she let out a small yawn. She then let herself curl up into a ball as her head rested gently in Dane's lap and her hand was in his protectivly. She slowly drifted off before Brock and Peyton entered the room, already asleep before she could hear the click of the door opening.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:01 am

Peyton blinked when they entered the home, two people were sitting on the couch. That must had been Dane and Kat. "You can put me down..." Peyton said and got to her feet. Her head was swimming as she stared at the two on the couch, trying hard to remember. When she knew she couldn't she sighed. "I'm going to lay down." She wandered to a room down a small hallway, it looked like a boys room. With out asking she took over the bed.

"Oh hey." Dane said softly as they walked in, when Peyton looked at him oddly he did the same back. He watched her walk off and then looked at Brock. "What happened when we were separated?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:51 am

Brock watched as Peyton walked off and sighed. He then looked to Dane and felt a frown take over his face. He walked over to the seat across from the couch and plopped down with a groan. "She lost all her memories. Some demons took them. She couldn't even remember her name," he pulled out the gentle necklace as he spoke and starred at it with sadness in his eyes. "She can't even remember we were in love," he told Dane as he let his eyes fall shut.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:59 am

Peyton threw herself onto the bed and started to sob. She hated to feel so empty, so alone. What happened? How come she couldn't remember? Still crying Peyton sat up and looked out the small window in the room. Someone was standing a few hundred feet from the house, in the middle of an empty field. "Who...?" She slowly got to her feet and went to the window. When she quietly slid it open the person spoke, but it was like she could hear it right in her ear. "Forgetting is no fun, is it? I know a place where it's safe, and you'll remember everything..." The person said. Peyton slipped from the window and started walking toward the person, a look of desperation on her face.

Dane frowned. "Wow...I'm really sorry..." He didn't know what to say, when the room fell silent he looked down at Kat, and smiled. She may have been in pain, but nothing like Peyton and Brock were going through happened. He was glad of that.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:15 am

Brock sighed. "I donno. Just please, keep Kat safe," he looked off to where Peyton had gone and sighed again. "I think I am going to go get Peyton let her touch the flowers again. I know she was really happy doing that the first time and I am sure she will be again. I hope this puts her in a better mood," he nodded to Dane and stood up, walking toward the room Peyton was in. When he opened the door he put on a smile, but that suddenly faded when he found Peyton wasn't in the room. "Peyton??!!" he looked to the window and ran to it, seeing Peyton. "PEYTON!!! Noo!!" he jumped through the window and ran toward Peyton, his wings ready to come out at any time. "Peyton, please, come back over here," he offered his hand to her as he looked at her in pleading.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 am

Peyton stopped. She was in a daze. Slowly, she turned around to look at Brock, her eyes dead. Then she slowly turned back in the direction of the person. The voice was right in her ear, encouraging her coaxing her along. "Very good, keep going. You'll be happy and safe with me.." The voice murmured. Peyton slowly started to walk toward the person.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 pm

"NO!!" Brock stuck his hand out and shocked the person, but knowing he was a Demon he put full force behind it. Knowing the guy wasn't dead he ran up behind Peyton and picked her up. And ran her back to the barrier of the house and stared at the man. Soon he turned to Peyton and shook her gently. "Peyton? Peyton! Common, snap out of it," he pleaded.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Peyton's eyes flickered back to life. "Brock...?" She looked at him. "Where are we?" She looked around and then looked at the person over Brock's shoulder. "Whose that?" She asked nervously staring at him. "What does he want?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:10 pm

"You." Brock's voice was blank and emotionless. Soon anger flashed across his face and he spun around on his heel, keeping Peyton behind him. "Who the hell do you think you are?!?! What do you want with her?!" Brock was ready to fly over to that guy and snap his neck, but he didn't want Peyton more razzled than she already was, so he stayed where he was.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Peyton looked at Brock and then to the man. The person smirked and then finally spoke, "Aww, someone's all bent outta shape, I guess she wont ever remember then..." HE said and shrugged. Peyton's eyes went wide. The man just turned and started to walk away.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:20 pm

"Get back here! What do you mean?? Who are you? What do you want with her?" he watched the man walk away and only got more furious. "Answer me!!" he yelled after the man and threw another electric shock at the man, actually slightly hurting the guy this time for the high voltage.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 pm

"You know what we want with her." He said menacingly. He was in pain but it didn't show very well. "I was sent here from the home to kill her. They don't want word leaking, but hey. If she can't remember then that works too." He shrugged and in a puff of smoke was gone.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 pm

"Nooo!!!" he ran after the man by he was already gone when Brock was in the middle of the smoke. He fell to his knees and squeezed his eyes shut. "Damnit!! Go to hell you bastard.." tears rolled down his cheeks as he thought of Peyton forever being in oblivion, pain running through his chest.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:32 am

Peyton ran up beside him and knelt to him. "Brock it's okay..." She said softly, with her hand resting on his back. "I may not remember everything but my heart...it remembers you. It knows that you love me...a-and that I love you. They may have erased my mind, but not my heart...It's gonna be okay.." She bit her lip and looked at Brock, hoping to see an expression that didn't reflect pain.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next