Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  - Page 10 Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Brock refused to look up as she tried to stop the flow of tears. "There is so much you don't understand Peyton. I am so glad to hear you still love me, but there is so much..." he let his voice trail off as he thought of her parents and family stories, as he thought of all the memories he had with Peyton, or that Kat had with Peyton, all the danger they had been through that she was oblivious to, Kat and his powers, and even her own powers; it all pained him greatly.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  - Page 10 Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  Peyton Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:05 am

Peyton blinked confused. "what are you talking about?" Her expression had changed just then. It was a more knowing expression. "Brock...What happened? Did I burn you or something?" Peyton's head hurt, the last thing she remembered was being attacked, and now she was here, at the house she presumed was the safe house. "And how come I don't remember getting here? Where are those demon things?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:17 am

"Demon things... How did you-?" he turned around to see Peyton's expression. She was confused, but she knew. She knew she had powers! She KNEW!! Brock let the tears run down his face as he ran to her, picked her up, and spun her around. When he stopped he continued to hold her tightly against him, hugging her close to him as he cried. "Oh God Peyton. Oh God..." he let his voice trail away as he kissed her forehead and her cheek and her lips, letting his lips linger on hers, not wanting to break away.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Peyton broke into a smile, she liked feeling him close to her like this. It made her, for some reason, feel relieved. Why did she feel like she had lost Brock before this. When they kissed she felt the empty feeling come back, but it wasn't a lack of something, just a memory. "Brock...What did they do to me?" She asked when the kiss broke.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 am

"They stole you away from me," he said as he stopped himself from blubbering. He was just so glad to have her back, he couldn't stop the flow of tears that just seemed to continue on and on. "They took all your memories. You didn't remember anything. They almost completely took you away from me. Oh God Peyton..." he let his voice trail off once more as he hugged her tightly, letting himself slowly start to calm down.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Peyton seemed bewildered as he hugged onto her. Then, she started to get mad. She could feel the skin of her hands heating, so she jerked from Brock's grip and her hands became engulfed in flame. She was breathing hard. "I'm going to kill those bastards..." Peyton breathed.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:43 am

"Peyton.. Hey, Peyton.." he used a calm soothing voice as he walked toward Peyton. He soon was to remember how she couldn't burn him and gave up the idea at reasoning with her. He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her into his chest, hugging her once again as she kissed her head and neck and cheeks. "Calm down Peyton. I want to kill them more than anyone right now, trust me, but we need to worry about Dane and Kat too, and about getting away from all of this. Just calm down, it's okay. You are back now."
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Ooc: Are we killing this??
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10