Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  Peyton Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:26 am

Peyton looked up at him and was about to protest but the jacket was around her shoulders. It was to warm and inviting to turn down. "I can get one later." She said softly and slipped her arms through the sleeves. 'This thing is huge!" She said and giggled, looking at the sleeves which hung well past her hands.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  Sky Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:34 am

"For being you. It's what everyone knows except yourself." Dane told her lightly. He looked at her with light eyes. She couldn't see how special she really was.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:47 am

Brock chuckled. "Only to you. It fits fine on me," he told her and kissed her gently and quickly, pulling back before he could even think about how she felt again it. He smiled and looked into her eyes. "I am sure they'll have cheaper jackets onc we get out of the airport," he told her.

Kat looked back to him and blushed. "What everyone knows? What does everyone know?" she asked. She was so confused and couldn't see what he was talking about.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:50 am

Peyton looked around and then she kisses Brock back. "Mm, I'm sure you're right." She said talking about the jacket. She slipped her arms from the sleeves and then grabbed from the inside of the jacket pulling it into her body. "Brrr.." She said softly and giggled when a butterfly fluttered over.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:01 am

"I mean that you're great and wonderful and yet you still look down on yourself. It's exasperating just to watch." He said pulling a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:49 am

Brock smiled. "Do you want to go inside?" he asked her, seeing how cold she was. She usually didn't get like that so he was wondering how Dane and Kat were holding up. Kat probably wasn't that cold, but Dane might have been.

Kat looked into his eyes and blushed an even deeper red. "Y-you really think so?" she felt butterflies fly through her stomach as his hand grazed her cheek gently.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:55 am

Peyton looked around the garden and then hesitantly nodded. "I think we probably should." She said. It had to have been really cold if she was getting cold. Turning on her heels she walked towards the entrance. "We should go find something to eat, I'm starving..."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:00 am

Brock nodded. "We'll get something to eat, then catch up with Kat and Dane. I am sure they have already eaten and I don't want to have to put them through that," he told Peyton. He could no longer feel any of Kat's feelings, mostly because his own were blocking hers out, but also because he didn't want to feel her feelings any more. He knew they were talking and it was their own business. He took Peyton's hand and lead her inside slowly.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:03 am

"Well of course I do. If you truley saw yourself you would say the exact same thing." Dane said looking at the sky. He then felt a cold breeze and looked over at Kat. "Do you want to go see where Peyton and Brock are. It's getting pretty cool and I wouldn't want you to be cold." He told her lightly.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:04 am

Peyton laced her fingers with Brock's and walked inside with him. Her stomach growled and she bit her lip subconsciously. Looking around she eyed all the different places to eat and tried best to make up her mind on were she wanted to go.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Kat bit her lip and looked to the building. She didn't really like the indoors, and knew she was going to have t rouble sitting on the plane for so long, but she also liked talking to Dane like this. She was really getting to know him and it was nice, (he was also saying some reallly sweet things). "Sure," she said. Dane was probably cold and wanted to go in though, so she would be okay with that. As long as Dane was happy.

Brock chuckled. "Know where you want to go?" he asked her in a sarcatic tone. He knew she was dabating about it, which was the obvious thing to do when there were so many places to eat. He looked around as well, couldn't think of which place Peyton would like best, then looked back to Peyton. "Well?" he asked with a smile, looking into her eyes.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:53 pm

"Alright then." He said getting up on his feet and helping her get up. They walked over to the entrance and opening the door. He scanned the crowd in search of Brock's luming figure and he found it quickly. He wanted to see if Kat could see him. "Do you see him?"
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Kat giggled. "No, but I can feel where he is," she said with a smile and closed her eyes, pointing in a certain direction. When she opened her eyes she saw Brock. She then felt his feelings and looked away. "But maybe we can eat somewhere else?" she asked. She looked up to him and felt really bad about what she had done before. She bit her lip slightly, as if that would take back what she had done.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Dane looked down at her in surprise. He saw her face and looked up at Brock. "Umm, sure, I guess. Where did you want to eat?" He asked her. He looked around at the various places while trying to figure out ehy she didn't.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:48 pm

"S-sorry," she said in a light tone and looked down to the ground. She continued to bite her lip as many thoughts continued to flow through her mind. She felt awful now that she thought about it. Why had she done that? Brock's feelings were meshing with hers now and she felt weird. She soon couldn't take it any more and walked away from where Brock was.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 pm

"It's alright. So did you decided where you wanted to go." Dane said following close behind her. He glanced back at Brock and wondered still why she had wanted to stay away from Brock. It was a mystery to him and he just hoped that he would find out later.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:55 pm

"I don't mind where we go, I just need away," usually she could block out Brock's feelings, and Brock could block out hers, but for some reason she just couldn't seem to that night and with everything that had happened she didn't want to be feeling Brock's feelings. Kat soon felt like she was far enough and found a table only a couple feet away from where she stood. She walked over to it and sat down, putting her elbows on the table and her head in her hands.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 pm

Peyton nodded finally after a moment. "I just...I don't know if I can get away with eating....I might burn everything up..." She said in a half joking half serious tone. The reason she used to eat normally back at the home all the time was because of the specially made items. Here though, they didn't know about her powers so they wouldn't have anything to accommodate her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:06 am

"O-Oh. Alright, that's fine I guess." Dane said nodding lightly. He looked around for a siutable place to get food and he chose a simple fast food resturant. "Alright, so, umm, I'll get us some food, alright?" He asked her, sliding out of the chair he had sat in. He couldn't understand her actions, and it was driving him crazy.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 am

Kat closed her eyes. Why was she acting this way? She shook her head. When he got back she would be her normal self, no matter what. She opened her eyes slowly and looked after Dane. He was always so nice to her. She never got it. Why? Why be so nice to her?

Brock loooked to her with sad eyes, then to the places to eat. "Pick one, just any one you want. Don't think about how your powers might affect it, just what ever one you want," he told her and looked her in the eyes. He would help any way he could for Peyton.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 am

Dane walked over to the line and waited patiently, barely looking at the menu. He scanned the crowd until he saw Brock again and he wondered what him and Peyton were doing. Peyton looked upset about something. maybe that's the reason why. Somehow, Kat knew what was going on with them and she didnt want to disturb them.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 am

Kat looked to where Dane was standing and wished she knew him better. She thought that if she knew him better she could make him happier. Wasn't that her job as an angle? To keep people happy? Why was she so bad at her job when it was only one person she needed to keep happy?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:49 am

Dane got to the counter and ordered two meals. He pulled out his wallet and gave the cashier the amount needed. He carried the tray over to the table and sat down across form Kat. "Do you mind what I got, because if you didn't, I could get something else." He told her, pointing towards her meal.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:53 am

Kat smiled and shook her head. "It's fine. Thank you," she looked to her food and then back up to Dane , a smile still on her face. Making Dane happy was what she wanted, not, needed to do. She grabbed her meal and opened it up, looking at what it was for the first time. It seemed fine, and it smelt really good, so it WAS fine. "Thank you," she said again.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:58 am

"It's fine. There's no need." Dane said looking at her. He noticed her movements seemed kind of forced, as if she was just trying to be cordial. "Are you alright?" He asked her, not knowong whether she would tell him the truth or not.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next