Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 am

Kat bit her lip slightly, still trying to smile. "I just feel embarrassed," she admited as she stared at her food with great intent. Even though it was stupid of her. the kiss kept running over and over in her mind. She felt childish for having done that, and even more childish for being ambarrassed about it.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Crazy...? If only you knew. [[CLOSED]]

Post  Sky Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 am

"Oh, yeah, umm, I guess that's understandable." Dane said blushing lightly. He didnt know what to say so he started eating some of his french fries. He pondered over wether she was telling all of it or what.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 am

Kat bit er lip even harder and looked away, not even looking at her food anymore. She closed her eyes and tried to be happy, but it was so hard. She mentally slapped herself for bringing it up again and tried not to get too hurt over it. She felt the threat of tears and faught them away.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:29 am

Peyton pointed to a random place, where she had never eaten before and looked up at Brock. "There works." She said and then started toward the place. She wasn't sure how she was going to manage to eat, everything she touched besides Brock burned, melted, or over heated.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:42 am

Brock walked over there and sat down. "What would you like?" he asked Peyton, turning to her with a smile. He would do just what he did with the petal, though he would focus a little more energy just to make sure she would be okay. Metal was a little more difficult with, so he happened they had plastic silverware.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:51 am

Peyton looked around, and then shrugged. "I'm not picky about it." She said hinting she didn't really want to have to choose. She was always bad at making decisions. Glancing around Peyton saw the plastic trays and forks and paper napkins. 'Great!' she thought mentally rolling her eyes. Everything she touches is going to burn and melt.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 am

Dane looked at her closely. "It's fine, you don't have to put up an act. I'd rather your true feelings come out instead of trying to hide them inside." He said biting his lip because he didn't even take his own advice.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:16 am

Brock looked at the menu and instantly thought that Salad was a horrible idea. She only ate that because she thought she had to watch her wait, or at least that's what he thought. He looke to the menu and sighed. "Can we get one order of wings and one order of chicken nuggets?" he asked, hoping she would like chicken.

Kat looked to him with tears in her eyes. "But you don't even like me," she let the tears run down her face in anger at herself. She had been so stupid, and now she was being told to let her feelings out when he didn't even like her? She shook her head and looked Dane in the eyes. "You don't even like me," she repeated in a whisper.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am

"What?? You said I didn't like you?? Come on, when have I ever said that?" Dane said looking at her shocked. He had expected her to refuse or say 'why don't you take your own advice?'. But he never expected her to say that he didn't like her.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Kat bi her lip in silence and felt the tears continue to flow but the anger at herself stop. "Then what? Y-you do like me?" she asked in a confussed tone. She didn't understand what he ment. Did he like her? But since when? When did this all happen? And why? Why would he like her, of all people?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:09 am

Peyton smiled at Brock. "Sounds yummy." She said trying to keep up the happy tones in her voice. It wasn't like she was completely upset, but she wasn't completely happy either. She shifted and sat patiently for the food.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:50 am

When the waiter got back with their food he smiled to Peyton. It really hadn't taken long, but then again they weren't that busy when he looked around. He picked up Peyton's fork and smiled, looking to her with a tacky smile. He had thought about putting his hand on Peyton's wrist so she could eat herself, but then thought that wouldn't work very well. Just feeding her would work much better.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:59 am

Peyton's cheeks heated and she made a confused face. "W-what are you..." Then it hit her, he was going to feed her. Smiling and watched his movements. He was so good to her, and she was glad of that. If it weren't for him she would have been dead weeks ago. When he stabbed the food onto the fork and then held it out to her she took it from the fork, but the fork shocked her and just jumped with a tiny yelp. "T-thats not gonna work.." She said and laughed slightly. It had only hurt a little, and she didn't want him to be upset about it. "Here." Quickly she slipped a rubber band onto his wrist and tried with the fork again, it didn't shock her and she smiled over at him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:30 am

Brock bit the inside of his cheek when he saw that she got shokc. He put the fork down and leaned close to Peyton, putting his thumb on his lips. "I am so sorry." He leaned even closer, his lips right next to Peyton's ear, "I told you I was dangerous," he whispered before he leaned back just enough to kiss her gently. He hated when he hurt her, and even though his tone was joking, he felt horrible about it.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 am

Peyton watched him and felt her heart almost stop when he spoke gently in her ear and kissed him back. Looking at him she smiled a warm and reassuring smile. "I'm fine really." She said softly. He didn't seem to be upset about it, but he was rather good at hiding emotions when he wanted to. Peyton didn't want him to be upset about this.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:08 am

Brock smiled and nodded. "If you say so," he picked up the fork and offered her another bite. He did still feel bad about it, but he wouldn't tell Peyton that. H looked into her eyes and just thought. He thought of being with her for the rest of his life. She had really helped him get his powers under control, but he still wasn't stable. He didn't know if he would be good for her, but he might be greedy and keep her for himself anyway.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:35 am

"Of course I like you! When have I ever said that I didn't like you?!" Dane said, his heart racing. He just never expected that she would say that. Was it anything that he had done??
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:10 am

Kat's heart started to race and she looked to Dane. She then looked away quickly, feeling her cheeks start to heat once again. She knew whithin seconds her face was beet red. Kat, once again, bit her lip and wiped away a small tear gently. "Yo-you do?"
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 am

"Of course I do." Dane said in a soft voice as he noticed her wipe away a tear. "What made you think that I didn't? Was...was it something I did?" He asked her, looking in her face for her reaction.
Sky
Sky
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:45 am

Peyton took the bite of food and again wasn't shocked. After she swallowed she looked across the table at him. " I do say so." She said and nodded sharply as to say 'as a matter o' fact' and then laughed. It felt odd to have someone feeding her, she hadn't had someone do this for her sense she had gotten her supplies, all the flame and heat proof items.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:47 am

"No no!" she said, then lowered her voice. "Of vourse not, I just," she paused. "I just don't trust myself," she told him in a gentle tone. She never had and never would. She never thought she was good enough for anyone to love, it was just her mind frame.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:51 am

Brock chuckled and looked into Peyton's eyes. She was just so beautiful. When he was around Peyton he never felt like a monter, well then again.. He revised his thoughts. He usually never thought of himself as a monster around Peyton. He could hug her and kiss her and stay under sontrol around her and he felt, well, normal. He offered Peyton another piece of chicken.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Peyton took the piece into her mouth, chewed, and swallowed. "Thanks for doing this...I know you probably feel ridiculous." She said and laughed softly. She knew they looked like one of those couples who were always mushy and lovey, and it was causing people to stare. Glancing around she bit her lip feeling her cheeks heat when she counted all the people who were looking at them. There were 9 couples staring. 18 people.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:00 am

Brock looked to Peyton and smiled. "They are just jealous that they don't have what we have," he said, refering to all the people staring. He kissed her cheek again and smiled. He really had no problem with all the people staring, as long as it wasn't all just perverted guys. He looked to the couples with a smile on his face, then bck to Peyton.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:38 am

Peyton smiled at Brock's comment and nodded. "I would have to agree." She said and looked back across the table at him. She shifted in her seat and glanced down at her food. Peyton never ate much and she had made it most of the way through her chicken nuggets. "Can we save the rest for later?" She asked softly looking at the food.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next