Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a Real Life.

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Not a Real Life. - Page 2 Empty Re: Not a Real Life.

Post  Abby Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:45 am

Jamie burst up out of the musty bed. She almost fell out of bed and had to steady herself with the bed post. The window was covered with little white flakes. She slipped on the slippers excitedly and ran over to the window, smushing her face against it. The window was freezing and made her step back instantly. Jamie hurried to get dressed. She put on a black tube top with a purple flower in the bottom right corner and a pair of navy blue skinny jeans. The bathroom light was still on from last night when she had fell into bed exhausted so she turned that off. Jamie grabbed her necklace that was hanging on the corner of the vintage dresser and raced down the stairs. She burst into the kitchen. "It's snowing! Oh my god! Snow makes me so spirited!" She danced around kitchen happily.

Daniel smashed his hand into his alarm clock. Why had he even thought of setting it to seven? He dragged himself out of bed only to collapse on the couch a few feet away. His hand searched for the pillow that was probably on the floor. When he found it he covered his head and hoped to go back to sleep.
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:16 am

Renji slowly openend his door looking both ways in the hall, making sure he wouldn't see anyone, which would lead to making conversation. And that's the last thing he wanted.

Kaede pulled the covers back, she had been wearing a black pajama set. She grabbed her blindfold, which she had always wore, so people knew she was blind, walking down the steps, and out the door, stepping in the snow barefooted. Kaede sat down in the snow, with nothing on but the pajamas on her back.

Kyoko walked over to her window, she spotted Kaede sitting in the snow. It wasn't a surprise, she had always gone outside in this weather until she was too numb to even breathe. Eventually she'd come back in, at least Kyoko hoped so.

Shin tilted his head so he was looking at Jamie. "Nice of you to notice captain obvious." Shin shook his head and turned the page of his book.

Ooc: Okay, And then I can call my photobucket friends to find a picture.
Kobe.
Kobe.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:56 am

Rogen groaned when she heard people talking downstairs, she wasn't a morning person.
She sighed heavily as she threw back the covers, and got out of bed and made her down down the stairs. " Jamie, why don't you go play in it? " She asked sleepily as she made her way to the kitchen She didn't acknowledge Shin when she sat down near him.

Raina rolled and fell out of her bed, hitting the floor with a loud thud. " Oww! " She said sitting up. She turned her head to her window and got up quickly, and smiled at the snow. " Snooow!" She yelled then hurried and got dressed then took the stairs two at a time and ran outside.

Stain stood against the wall near he's window, and watched the snow fall.
He rolled hes eyes when Raina yelled and burst out of the front door and ran across the yard to make a snow angel.

Harley laid in he's bed with he's arms behind he's head as he stared up at the ceiling in deep thought. He had a nightmare, and he hasn't had a nightmare in two months, " I was doing so good " he muttered then turned he's head to the window and frowned. He didn't really like snow.
Pierced
Pierced
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:26 am

ooc: srry it took me so long to post. I kinda broke my science project so I had to make it again xD

ic: Jamie glared at Shin. "Shut up!" she yelled at him. She turned to Harley. "If I wanted to go out in the snow I wouldn't have put on a black tube top," she pointed out rudely.

Daniel gave up trying to go back to sleep. He rolled over onto the floor and stood up. The snow was starting to pick up. He pulled on a pair of faded jeans and a black and white checkered shirt. His shoes where by the door so he slipped them on and sauntered downstairs. "Hey," he mumbled.

Jamie bit into an apple and didn't even look up when Daniel came downstairs.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:32 am

Kyoko walked out of her room and past Renji. "So he finally pokes his head out." She mumbled as she walked down the steps and into the kitchen. "Damn it, She must still be outside." She looked at everyone. "Aren't I a rude one? Hello everyone." She smiled. Kaede could wait. "

Kaede slowly untied her blindfold, letting her sliver eyes show. She could feel a burning sensation through her body, meaning she was becoming numb. That's what she was aiming for. She was always trying to numb everything out. She'd die in the snow if she had to.

Shin laughed under his breath. "Don't tell me to shut up." He stated as he looked from his book at Kyoko. "Hello, Kyoko." He said as he slid his glasses off.

Renji watched as Kyoko went downstairs, would he follow? No, he didn't like coming close to anyone, Not ever.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:06 am

Keaka rolled her eyes seeing Raina and Kaede in the snow. "She's so weird." Keaka said watching Kaeda she was just standing there unlike Raina who was rolling around in the snow like a fool. She turned and saw Noel didnt have a shirt on. She closed her eyes like she was a little girl. "I really dont understand what you see in her darling." She said opening her eyes and smiling. She picked up Yurtle and left his room going back to her's so that she could get dressed.

Noel rolled his eyes as Keaka left. He shut the door behind her and walked over to his window looking down at the two girls. "I dont see anything in here." He said simply walking away from the window to get dressed.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 am

Jamie sighed and went back upstairs. She nodded faintly to Renji who was hanging out in the all before closing and locking her bedroom door behind her. Her sweater was hanging out of the dresser and a hat was on a black hook by the door. She grabbed both and slipped them on. Then she traded out her slippers for the white boots under her bed.

Daniel yawned and looked out the window. "Snow? I don't suppose there are any ski hills near here." He cocked his head when he saw the girl sitting in the snow. "What's with her," he asked pointing outside.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:37 am

"Oh Kaede?" Kyoko looked over at Daniel.
"She's weird." Shin butted in.
"Mind your business sweety, because you don't know the half of it." Kyoko looked back at Daniel. "Every winter she does this. I'm not allowed to tell why, but feel free to ask her yourself."

Renji watched as Jamie passed him, he shook his head and finally made it downstairs, he went to the living room and sat on the couch.

Kaede finally leaned back, her whole backside freezingin the snow, She was numb, and she loved it, she knew she would give up and come in sooner or later. So she stood up and put her blindfold back on.

Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:03 am

Rogen raised her middle finger up at Jamie before Jamie went upstairs, " Kaede isn't weird if you were in her place " She said lifting her head, and looked at Shin then, looked at the rest of them. " What is there to eat? " She asked getting up from the table, and went to the fridge.

Raina looked over at Kaede, " Aren't you cold? Want my scarf? " She asked looking concerned for the other girl. She knew Kaede probably didn't want it but she offered anyway. She stood near Kaede and waited for her answer.

Stain sighed as he moved away from the window, and decided to go downstairs.
He didn't wave or say hello or good morning to anyone of them, he watched after them, but that doesn't mean he had to like them.

Harley slowly got up and went to he's desk where he got out he's camera, and went outside to take a pictures of Raina in the snow. he adopted her as a little sister so he kept he's eyes on her most of the time, and he loved photography.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:30 am

Keaka finished getting dressed she wantedto go to the lake. Ridculious idea right considering the fact it was snowing outside right? She was dressed in black skinny jeans with a white sweater dress and white snow boots. She had on a heavy over jacket but she was holding it in her arms. She picked up Yurtle he was dressed in little boots and a small sweater and hat. "You look darling." She said with a smile and kissed his head. "Now lets go Ice skating" She said with a smile at him. She tucked him in to a small pouch and grabbed her saktes and headed down the stairs.

Noel walked out of his room seeing Keaka was dressed to brace the snow. "Are you going skating?" He asked. Noel was tall almost six and a half feet. He had dark skin and a fade and green eyes. He was drearing black jeans with his adidas sneakers. He had on a long sleeved black shirt.

"No. Im just taking my skates because I like to carry them around." Keaka said rolling her eyes and opening the door. She never bothered to say hello or good bye to any one not even Noel she hated goodbyes and hated hellos even more.

"Weres Yurtle?" He asked and saw the turtle pke it's head out of his bag. He nodded "Catch up later." He said seeing her put on her hat and mittens then leave. He had gotten use to her never saying bye or hey. When they first met she would simply start a conversation and when it was time for her to leave she would simple walk off or say 'I'll catch up later'
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:50 am

Shin rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He shrugged.

Kyoko ignored Shin and smiled at Rogen. "Hey, now someone understands Kaede." She nodded. "I hope she comes in soon, Last time she wasn't able to move and I had to drag her back in here."

Kaede smiled faintly, it was forced. "No thank you, I was just heading back in." She said softly and slowly and carefully walked back to the door, she looked back in her direction and smiled, only this time it was forreal.

Renji walked into the kitchen and looked at everyone. "Um, Good morning." He whispered, but loud enough for everyone to hear.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:08 am

Jamie walked downstairs and grabbed her black coat hanging from the hook. She twirled her homemade scarf around her neck. She opened the door and shut it promptly after her. It was colder than she had expected. She stumbled out into the middle of the yard and held her head back trying to catch snowflakes in her mouth. Her scarf slowly slipped off the neck and started to blow around in the wind. She started to chase it all over the field until it blew into the forest at the edge of the yard. She sighed and pushed away the bushes. When she entered the forest the into stopped instantly. Her scarf couldn't have gone very far without wind.

Daniel nodded and yawned. He smiled at Kaede when she walked in the door. Only after did he realize she was blind. Her eyes were completely clouded. He looked back down at his hands. They were chalked and leathery. The wind from when Kaede opened the door blew his hair back a bit. He shivered and looked up again.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:37 am

Kaede looked down at her hand, It was numb, but it managed to hold onto her blindfold, but soon, It fell right out of her hand after she shut the door behind her. She knew someone had looked at her, not really knowing it was Daniel.

"Kaede!" Kyoko smiled. "You're back in here." She said as she looked at Daniel. "So, did you ask her, or are you planning to?" She whispered to him.

Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 am

Jamie pulled her scarf off a branch. It tore right down the middle and she kicked the trunk in frustration. The scarf had taken her a month to knit and now it was gone. She left it hanging on the branch and trudged off. When she was back in the field she dropped to the ground and started to flail her arms and legs making a snow angel. The hardest part was getting up without ruining it though. She sat up, but couldn't figure how to get her feet out without disturbing the impression.

Daniel shrugged. "I'm planning to, but she just got inside. I won't bombard her with questions until she warms up." He knelt down and picked up her blindfold. "Here," he said, placing it in her hand softly.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:49 am

"Good morning" Noel said glanicing at Renji. He looked in the cabinet and grabbed some tea. He didnt care for coffe so he drank tea. He always made enough to share with any one who wanted.
He put some water in to the tea pot and let it boil. "One scoop for the pot and one for each person." He said taking the scoops of tea leaves out of the tin and putting it into the pot. He covered it and let it steep.

"Where did this come from?" Keaka said to her self. "Here hold on to this." She said taking Yurtle out of the small pouch and wrapping him with the scarf then put him back. She smiled as she exited the frest and saw the frozen lake. It wasnt far from the hous but it was far enough so that she could escape from the insanity as well as her own.

0oc//
What are the couples???
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:49 am

Rogen looked back at Shin, " Don't be an ass "She said grabbing a water bottle and uncapping then taking a gulp of it. She sighed, " I better get Raina in here, she'll catch the flu or something " She said then went to the door, passing Kaede,Kyoko, and Daniel. " Raina! get in here! You'll catch a cold " She yelled leaning on the door frame.

Raina watched Kaede go inside, then watched Jamie case her scarf. Her head turned back towards the door, "yes mother!!" She rolled her eyes and went inside, pushing past Rogen. " Jamie is going into the forest " She said to who ever was listening as she took off her coat and winter gear.

Stain looked at Raina then at the still open door, " Rogen, close the door " he said and watched her slam the door and returned to the kitchen table.

Harley decided to join the little party downstairs, " Whoa. Do you have to slam the door, Rogen " he asked and she shrugged.
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:53 am

Kyoko smiled and shrugged. "Have fun, and Kaede if you need me, call me." She nodded and Looked over at Shin, who was deeply inot his book. Then she looked at Renji. "Renji! You finally came out of your room, you little bat!" She smiled.

"Thank you." Kaede smiled sweetly. Her voice was like a faint whisper. "I hadn't noticed that I dropped it." She shook her head. "I would have been looking for it fo days." She said looking in his direction.

Shin sighed and looked up at Rogen. "I can't help being the way I am." He said as he turned the page of his book.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:01 am

ooc: r we doing couplez? i thought we were going to wing it

ic: Jamie sighed and looked around. Until she figured out how to get out without ruining her snow angel she wasn't gong much of anywhere. She lied back down and closed her eyes. Her coat kept her warm so lying in the snow was like lying on her bed.

Daniel nodded. "No problem," he whispered back smiling. "If you don' mind me asking, Whya re we whispering," he joked, chuckling.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:10 am

It Doesn't matter, just let it all happen.

Kaede shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I'm losing my voice." She nodded. "Or maybe it's because I'm used to talking like this." She smiled and tied her blindfold around her eyes, so she wouldn't lose it. "Anymore questions?"

Kyoko looked over at Noel and smiled. "Hello Noel." She waved and looked at Renji. "At least speak." She pleaded.

"Hello." Renji whispered, talking to anyone who was listening.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:15 am

Keka sat on the ground a slipped off her botts and quickly put on her skates. She did it quickly before her toes started to get cold. She hated having cold feet it threw off her skating. She was graceful on the ice it wasnt a far step from ballet. The hardest part was always moving. She stood blancing her self with a near by tree. She slid on to the ice and smiled. Then glanced back at Yurtle. "Now be good and I'll give you a salted tomato." She said and started to skate.

Noel poured some tea in to a cup to bring to Keaka. He poured himself a cup as well before going to get his coat and hat."Want to go to the lake Renjii?" He asked holding his cup of tea to his lip anbd taking a sip.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:18 am

Jamie frowned realizing she was probably going to have to give up soon. As soon as she got hungry enough she would go in, but for now she was just to stubborn. The icy wind blew making her shiver. Snow was getting inside her sleeves and melting drenching her arms with cold water. She blew on her hands, that were now on the verge of blue, trying to warm them up.

Daniel nodded, even though Kaede couldn't see it. "Well, I was wondering why you were sitting outside in the snow without a coat. If you don't have one I'll lend you mine. You don't have to freeze to have fun in the snow."

ooc: gtg
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:23 am

"No, I don't need a coat, I'm fine with what I have on. I only go outside for one reason, and thats to rid of all feeling." Kaede stated.

Renji shrugged. "Sure." He nodded. "Just let me grab my coat." He stated.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:29 am

Noel nodded and went to slip his hat and coat on. He went back in to the kitchen and grabbed Keaka's tea. He stood by the door waiting for Renji. They didnt tak and he wouldnt excatly call him a friend or atleast not yet.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:32 am

Rogen sighed, " I'm going outside if anyone wants to come " She said and Raina gave her a look, but she ignored it.

Raina crossed her arms, " Don't catch a cold " She said in a mockery tone. " I'm coming " She said putting her winter gear back on. " Raina, act your age for once " Rogen said going to her room putting on clothes then came back down in skinny jeans, a black low-cut long sleeve shirt with her scarf and furr boots. She put on her toboggan and gloves then her coat.

Stain watched Rogen and Raina head outside, " Raina, stay out of the woods " He warned her and she waved him off.

Harley sighed, " I'm going to the ice " He muttered to himself
Pierced
Pierced

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:38 am

Jamie sighed and sat back up. She lifted herself up by her legs and swung her knees under her so she was kneeling. One of her boots slipped off and her bare foot hit the snow. She frowned and rubbed her foot. Her boot filled with snow. She grumbled and stood up. Her snow angel was ruined but she didn't glance back at it after she grabbed her boot. She hopped into the house and sat down at the kitchen table. "Ugg I hate the snow," she mumbled.

"Oh." Daniel chewed on the inside of his mouth. "Well couldn't you do it somewhere less life threatening," he encouraged. "I mean where you can't freeze to death."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next