Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a Real Life.

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Not a Real Life. - Page 3 Empty Re: Not a Real Life.

Post  Kobe. Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:08 am

Shin snickered and looked at Jamie. "But just a minute ago you loved the snow."
"Shut up Shinichi." Kyoko scoffed. "Hey, Don't say my whole name." Shin rolled his eyes. "I said Shinichi, not Shinichi Yakuza." Kyoko snickered.

Kaede looked in Daniel's direction. "Not exactaly." She shook her head. "I've been doing this the year after I've came here." She nodded.

Renji finally got his coat and his boots and walked up to Noel. "Hope I didn't take too long."
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:58 am

Jamie snickered loudly. "Shinichi? Nice," she said rolling her eyes. "And snow isn't so lovable when you get it down your sleeve, in your boat, and on your feet." She nodded definitely and stood up. She trotted up to her room and threw her drenched clothes on her bed and stepped into the warm shower.

Daniel nodded. "Okay then," he said trying to hide his curiosity and pity.

ooc: dinner time brb
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:02 am

Keaka twirled on the ice before coming to an unbalanced stop. She fell on to her back and ringed at the impact."God Damn Ouch."she said sitting up but not making a quick effort to get back on her feet she sat in the middle of the pond simply looking at the scene around here. She smiled at the peace. Keaka glanced over her shoulder to make sure yurtle had not wandered off.

Noel shook his head "not at all." He said walking out the door and shutting it behind them. He started to make the walk through the forest following in Keaka's foot steps.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierced Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:19 am

Rogen laid on her back in the snow and just laid there letting snow flakes land on her face. She moved her arms and legs to make a snow angel, " Raina! Come help me up " She called looking over at the younger girl who was building a snowman.

Raina sighed when Rogen called her, " Okay! " She said walking over and helped Rogen up. " Cool snow angel " She said then looked over and saw Noel and Renji. " Grr " She said looking away. " Raina, your cheeks just turned a bright red " Rogen said grinning at her. " Shut up " Raina said covering her face.

Stain ran he's hand through he's hair then he went to fix a cup of coffee. He didn't want to go out in the snow with the rest of them. " Why do people go outside in the freezing weather and play in cold snow, and their noses get all runny and then they get sick " he ranted to himself

Harley went outside and started taking pictures of Rogen and Raina playing in the snow, He sighed.

Ooc. Are there enough characters for me to get rid of one of mine? if not I'll just keep mine, i guess.
Pierced
Pierced
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:53 am

Ooc: Yeah I'm sure there are enough characters

Kaede nodded. "Daniel, right?" She asked. She had always recognized his voice ever since she found out what his name was.

Kyoko giggled. "Oops, I think She knows your name."
"Oh really? I hadn't noticed." Shin grumbled.
"Oh shut up you grouch, Your starting to sound like Jamie." Kyoko laughed.
"I do not sound like that crazy woman." Shin scoffed.

"Good because I don't like being a bother." Renji shook his head. He slid his hands in his pockets as he looked up at the sky.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:05 am

"Not by the least. Im kind of glad you decied to come with me." He said clearing the forest and seeing the pond. He looked down and saw Yurtle had crawled away from the edge of the frozen water. He picked him up and walked towards the pond.
"Why are you sitting on the ice?" He asked seeing Keaka sitting and staring up at the sky.

"Hmmm? Oh just enjoying the piece then you came." She said rolling her eyes and trying to stand. She wobbled a bit and noticed a small crack in the ice she skated towards the edge as the crack grew and started to break the ice. She stopped hoping not to fall in the water. Keaka tip toed to the edge of the pond and smiled when she plnted her feet on the snow.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:01 am

Jamie stepped out of the shower and dried her hair. She straightened it and put on new, dry, clothes. Then she skipped downstairs and opened the refrigerator. "Is there anything to eat in here," she asked, annoyed.

Daniel ran his hand threw his hair. "Yeah. Yeah, that's me. And you're Kaede, or so I've heard."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:43 pm

ooc: someone, quick! Tell me this isn't dead.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:51 am

"Yes, I'm Kaede." She smiled, less forced than usual.

"Not that I know of, But I'll go out to get something if you'd like." Shin said to Jamie.

Kyoko rolled her eyes. "You'll die out there, you'll trip over a pile of snow and get ran over by a car." Kyoko nodded. "Better yet, hurry up and go out there." She teased.

Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:12 am

Jamie laughed. "Yeah. I'd send you out there this second, if I wasn't afraid you'd poison my food. Anyway, I would probably be sued for the damage you caused the car. Poor car," she said pretending to sound loving.

Daniel nodded. "Cool." He looked around and sighed. "Well, bye." He walked up to his room and fell down onto his unmade bed.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3