Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant/update

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rant/update Empty Rant/update

Post  Taylor Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:53 am

well i guess we'll start of with the update, because i'm almost never on here anymore. & when i am it's for like ten minutes & then i have to leave again.
but i dyed my hair red & FINALLY got an undercut. uh, i sized up to an 8 gauge taper yesterday. i'm hopefully visiting LUSH tomorrow, & then the mac store, so that's pretty exciting because i had no clue i even had either one of those in my area, let alone close to each other! i also started writing again, and i'm so proud of myself, because i'm actually really interested this time and don't think i'll quit anytime soon... at least i hope not, because i ALWAYS quit.
anyways onto my ranting because there is literally nothing new to say about me that does not include me ranting and it took me forever to write that last paragraph.
okay anyways, i really hate how all of my friends act differently once they date someone. my one friend just got a boyfriend (for almost four months she said that she "hated all guys" and that they were all "horrible" and all of that bullshit, and you don't understand how much that alone irked me), but she is like.. honestly obsessed with him. NOT ONLY do they see each other every day in school (before, lunch, and after) and make out like every five seconds, but every time i want to hang out with her she has to invite him. and she always makes me feel like the third wheel. i know you're probably going to tell me to talk to her about it, so i just wanted to let you know that i HAVE tried to. she's one of those people who always comes to me with her problems, and she recently told me that if i need to talk to her i could and blahblah. so i tell her that it makes me feel awkward that they make out all the time and she gets all pissy and says;
"what the fuck that's my boyfriend do you even know what making out is?!?!? we're not even making out omg it's called kissing, fuck that, that's my boyfriend, i really don't care"
okay so not those exact words, but basically every time i say anything about it, she says something along those lines.
i can't even stress how much i want to punch her in the face.
she cried because she couldn't spend her "anniversary with him"
it wasn't even her anniversary it was like two weeks of them dating THAT IS NOT AN ANNIVERSARY. while i actually am crying over real issues, you're upset because for one day you don't get to see your boyfriend.
oh and also, it's not just her that obviously doesn't care about me, it's pretty much all of my friends, and unless they feel like they're going to get something out of comforting me, or they're just nosy as fuck, they don't talk t me.
god, i hate fairweather friends.
i pretty much hate all of my friends.
& this one is stupid but i don't even talk to the guy i like anymore and i miss him so much and i feel like he doesn't really give a shit anymore and it kills me alwekrjg.

also excuse the fact that some of my "a's" may be missing. my keyboard decides that it only sometimes wants the a button to work.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Rant/update Empty Re: Rant/update

Post  Morgan Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:13 am

Your hair looks amazing!
Anyway I hate girls like that! Ive been dating my boyfriend for four months and we only see eachother on sundays or when Im invited to something of his sisters.Yeah I get up set if I dont see him for two whole weeks but we talk everyday. Im not clingy, he isnt either. Girls like that, bleh! Also me and my boyfriend havent even kissed, even if we had I wouldnt be kissing him 24/7. When we see eachother its at church with other friends. We will ay hi, hug, then talk to friends then sit by eachother during service, afterwards will hang out with friends and mess around. We arent all over each other. It took him four months to even tell me that he loved me and three years to ask me out. Couples like your friend dont last long. I know what you mean about not having 'friends' Mine bail on me and shit. My bestfriend that I told everything to lost her memory.

Everything will get better I promise. And you have me! Id like to think you consiter me a friend c:

Also I would love to see/read some of your writing.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:25 am

Thank you!
& i agree! she's a huge hypocrite too, because she always complains about girls like her. but yeah, exactly. relationships shouldn't be rushed. i'm sure as hell not going to kiss someone the day that we start dating. that's kinda ridiculous. & i understand why you would be upset about it! but in the long run, if you both love each other you'll make time for each other :3 but ugh. i haven't seen the guy i like in months. nor have i talked to him. & i don't usually complain about it to anyone, but arkgjaerg. i don't know. haha. i know it's horrible, but i hope they don't last long because she isn't the same person & everyone sees it. i know a few other people who feel exactly the same way, and one other person tried talking to her about it and she pretty much gave the same response to them as she did to me.
but yeah, i'm so sorry that happened! that's gotta suck. i really have never had anything like that happen to me, so i don't know what to say... but i mean i never really have trusted any of my friends with my problems so.
but thanks! i consider you a friend, too C: when i say friends, i usually mean people i know in real life. but in reality, the people i've met on the internet are so much better friends than them..
& maybe i'll post something later. i want to edit it a bit though. and i feel like when i post stuff on here, no one reads it and it makes me doubtful about continuing. so, we'll see~
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:33 am

Taylor....I think it's lust and the excitment of having something new.She also sounds like forreally obsessed and almost stalkerish.A TWO WEEK ANNIVERSARY?!?!?!?What the heck?
oh...and i love your hair (:
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:34 am

Yeah she got in a fight with her boyfriend and it turned bad and she came remember anything. Not even her daughter. Well I try to always read you things. Sometimes I skim and go 'Thats to much to read right now' but then I come back and read it all. I just dont always comment because I never know what to say. Like I hate being the first person to say something about a story or something, but like if someone else ha then Ill say something. I dont know why, I just dont like it. Im weird I know lol.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:39 am

i thought that at first too. which is why i didn't say anything for a while. but it's been almost two months now and she hasn't changed at all haha. & IK. i really don't understand how anyone can make a big deal out of TWO WEEKS.
but thank you! c:

& ah, i see. but that's horrible D: & yeah, i kinda get what you mean. but i also feel weird when someone already comments because they pretty much say exactly what i wanted to say haha.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah. Well Taylor! I posted my story and you said you would read it a long time ago. Did you ever read it? Just wondering?
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:49 am

I did! I haven't read the update yet, though. I'll read it soon.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:58 am

My friend Nikki kind of does that to me too sometimes Sad but she sometimes will leave him to talk to me, But im slightly jealous of her because she gets to see Charlie everyday and i never get to see my boyfriend (>.< cause his dad is stupid and doesnt like new people) And I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR!! you make a wonderful ginger! and im also a size 8 gauge so high five for common interests!!!!! <( 'O' )^
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 am

yeah, i'm not gonna lie, i wish i had a nice relationship like that, but i would still never act so clingy. & thank you! and wooot. i've actually been on 10g for like three months and i finally got the tapers and i was starting to think that they weren't going to go in, but then i pushed a little harder than normal and it slid right through and i was like... what xD i was about to be so pissed though. i usually never wait that long, but i had no money to go buy any D:
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:31 am

yeah ive been on 8 for like 2 months now . . .im still trying to determine if i should cross the point of no return and go to 4 but for now i shall get a 6 and determine later :3
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:17 am

oh don't worry, the point of no return isn't until a zero haha.
but i've decided that i don't really care, and i'm going to... at the very most one inch, but probably around 7/8ths.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 am

actually 4 is technically the point because it will seal up incorrectly if you take them out and if i do decide to stop gauging them i want my ears to be normal.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 am

i've always heard it was zero o; but oh well. & i really don't care about that. i know people are always like "what are you going to do when you're older blahblah~"
but i'd just be that coolass grandma with tattoos and huge holes in her ears.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:52 pm

ewwww i just imagined my grandma with all that and i just about died!!! lol im pretty determined on at least going to 1 then if i ever deccide i hate it i will just slowly gauge down. But im too much of a wimp to get a tattoo i just want some cool Piercings like snake bites, or angel bites which ever one looks best on me.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:22 am

haha, i think it would be awesome if i had a grandma like that. my parents are so uptight, they're always like "if god wanted you to have holes in your ears/on your face, he would've made you with them!" But yeah, i used to want snake bites, but i'm not sure about them anymore. i really want my septum pierce though.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Im not sure what that is . . . . hold on ill google it EWW god i HATE those they kind of freak me out . . . . . . But if its what you like F*ck any one that stands in your way!!!!
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:26 pm

I love septums. I mean, no they don't look good on everyone, and if you stretch them you are DISGUSTING, but I've wanted one for the longest time so~ :3 it's pretty easy to hide if i got it pierced, so hopefully my friend's going to do it for me soon.
But I've always hated monroe piercings, they just look like pimples and they're SO ugly.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:37 pm

It just depends on what ball you set on the piercing

i want mine to look something like this Rant/update Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSxq_zNFYDVcFZM8jbhV-iGTBPWCBJirG76-DoCmUVci9_0gmP

but they dont look right on some people so i will just have to see :3
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:40 pm

true. my friend bri has a monroe and it looks amazing on her. i just don't think it looks very nice on most people. like i said, looks like a pimple, and when we're teens, don't we all stress out over those? so why are we purposely adding one on our face. xD
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:44 pm

I want the side of my nose peirced, and my belly button, and I want a few tattoos. My mom said when Im 16 she will pay for me to get my nose and belly botton done and then as my graduation gift she will pay for me to get a tattoo. She will sign for me to get one now, but I would have to pay for it.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:45 pm

XD i think thats only if you get the ones with the shiny little jewel on it lol :3 spider bites might be cool too but their so close together and im a bit of a wimp sooo. . . . i dont think i could suffer a tattoo
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:46 pm

lucky! my mom is totally against it for me, but she lets my brother get tattoos! right now he has one, and he's getting one done. he's got the outline and sometime this week he's getting it colored in.
i have this huge list of tattoo ideas that i want. i don't know where i put it, but when i move out i'm getting them done. <3 i don't care how long it takes, i will have them!
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 pm

My mom has her, Nose, Eyebrow, belly button, tongue, right bellow her lip, and her ear (Like 5 times) pierced. She has a tattoo on her wrist, back of her neck, lower leg, and two on her back, and wants to get another one. My sisters have their tongues, belly buttons, eyebrows, and ear pierced. And one sister has a butterfly tattoo on her lower back, and the other sister had one on her back, 4 on her legs, one on her wrist, and one on her neck. So yeah (:
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 pm

JESUS NEAVEH!!! do you belong to a family of biker women???!!!!
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next