Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silence At The End Of All Things

3 posters

Go down

Silence At The End Of All Things Empty Silence At The End Of All Things

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:44 am

Well it seemed Neaveh has been writing some wonderful stories on here so i decided i would try my hand at it :3

Chapter One

Never in all my years have I ever warped into a time and place by mistake, but this night I found my self on earth around the year 2003.I was in a small garden in the backyard of a tiny worn house.There was a small swing set by a fence near the edge of the yard."Excuse me Mr.Raggedy man, why are you in my yard?" I could hear a tiny voice coming from somewhere behind me.It was a small girl around the age of eight."Hello! Whats your name? do you live here? are your parents home?" I asked a little loudly but the excitement of the warping had left me hungry, starving even I just wanted a bite of food and I was sure a nice human family wouldnt mind sparing a few scraps, they were usually a very kind species.

"No my Aunt is asleep.Whats your name Mr.Raggedy man?" she asked completely unafraid of me and any possible threatening intentions I might have, though I didnt I just wanted some food. "You can call me Jack! Captain Jack Dryden!" I said shaking her small hand, "And what might your name be tiny child?" i asked smiling rolling up my charred burnt sleeves. "Mayrieanna Lebaum." I leaned in closer to her getting down on my knees, "You wouldnt mind giving me a bite to eat?" I asked running a hand through my scraggly brown hair.I let out a sigh of relief as she took my hand and led me into her kitchen.

She grabbed a large fruit bowl and some pudding."What are you? Where did you come from?" she asked curiously as I devoured the pudding, "Well Im a Warpist and i travel through time and space, but i dont use a space ship, well i sort of do, you see this bracelet? Its a warp device i push this button and it takes me to the warp room which is this large room that exists every where yet no where then i type a location and i just push the blue button, its quite simple really!" I said throwing up my hands happily. She looked at me strangely, "You must get hungry alot!" she said handing me an apple, i turned it over in my hands a few times, it looked like she had carved a face into it."How cute, but i must be on my way now Thank you!" I said standing up slipping the apple into my coat pocket.

I gave her one last smile but just before I could push the button she whispered something to me, "Will you come back? you must get lonely." she said looking at the floor."you seem really nice maybe i could come with you just to see a planet or two then i could come home and my Aunt would never know!" she said giving me a smile.

I felt a tug in my heart, I did often get lonely and over the years i had always had a traveling companion someone to travel with but of course they were all around my human age, but of course I wasnt human i was a Warpist and we dont age so i was technically 904 but I appeared only 23, but i guess showing her a planet or two would be of no harm."Why dont you go pack a bag of warm clothes and maybe some new shoes and ill be right back! ill grab you an extra warp bracelet from the warp room!" i said hitting the button on the arm band.

I dashed across the room to a small metal box in the corner of the room. I grabbed a band similar to mine and typed in the same coordinates that I typed in last time.I flashed out easily as always, but there was something different about the place the house was practically falling apart and the swing set had practically caved in, but what worried me, what had happened to little Mayriea Lebaum?

Continue???

WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Silence At The End Of All Things Empty Re: Silence At The End Of All Things

Post  Morgan Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:17 am

Oh how I love clicking on an unread post and seeing my name! Its amazing!
Anyway! I really like it and think you should continue. I love the way you write, a lot different than the way I do but everyone writes different. When I first started reading this I thought of the Time Travelers Wife, you know. Like he comes back when she is older and stuff but I always compare things. I would love to see more and see where you take this. (:
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 am

Bump? I wanna see some more. Please dont forget about this...Dont forget about the writers corner. Join me here! (: I want the writting section to prosper! Post an update soon please.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:08 am

Yes, please continue! :D
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down