Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Grumpy Elf (watch out. Rant is on the way)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Very Grumpy Elf (watch out. Rant is on the way) Empty A Very Grumpy Elf (watch out. Rant is on the way)

Post  Jessica Ruiz Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:10 am

So like... I'm not even sure why the fuck i'm still at home...I mean the people around me make me miserable, they have no idea how to treat someone with respect. My father for instance. UGH! He is always sassy and snippy and when I tell him to stop and that i've had enough of his attitude, he tells me i'm too sensitive. Uh.. noooo.... I might be sensitive, but his insulting, angry voice is what's throwing me over the edge. Even my friends are all "Shelby, why is your father always yelling at you?" and my response "I have no fucking idea". How dare some rude stupid bastard call me sensitive. He has no respect for me, never says please or thank you, it's always a fucking demand. Mad ((sorry for my french))

and then my siblings... (eff it i'm losing my capitalizations and crap. too mad.) i have an older sister and younger brother who like to gang up on me when i'm mad and piss me off even more.... This is the story that happened about 10 minutes ago.

My great aunt who is out from Florida (mom's aunt) starts snipping at my dad about using soap to clean the chip bowls out. Okay, seriously, they were cleaned before we packed them and moved to the new house. They are clean. So my dad says no, and she says you need to clean it. And here i am stirring the nacho cheese for my niece's luncheon after her baby blessing at church. and he said "You know, we were doing just fine before you came into the kitchen. It's a little cramped" and then my mother gave me that look. the look that she gives me when she can't stand my father talking to her family like that. So I told them to stop. And they look at me and stop for like two seconds and my aunt goes "Well i'm not the one causing trouble, it's this one over here." And my dad goes "No, the one that caused the trouble is the old lady that came from Florida" and i lost it. I told them to stop again and my aunt said why and i said because they were being really rude and she looks at me as my father shakes his head and says "I didn't know we were being rude". Okay. like. Seriously? i hate them....hate them all so much..i can't wait to get out of this fucking hell hole and get my independence once a school accepts me for their vet tech program. So after that my brother and sister start teasing me on how I got offended and not them while i stirred the cheese. Like. really? You're picking the wrong day to mess with me bitches. I'm irritable as it is.

I'm going to slap a hoe today and become part of the slapahoe tribe....i just know it.

Thanks for listening. I best get back down to the party. joy.
Jessica Ruiz
Jessica Ruiz
n00b.

https://www.facebook.com/Cupcake5

Back to top Go down

A Very Grumpy Elf (watch out. Rant is on the way) Empty Re: A Very Grumpy Elf (watch out. Rant is on the way)

Post  Fennec Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:15 am

Power to that, Jessie. You go slap that hoe! I love your siggy, and I hope one day your dad gets slapped in the face. Or kicked in the groin.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

A Very Grumpy Elf (watch out. Rant is on the way) Empty Re: A Very Grumpy Elf (watch out. Rant is on the way)

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:17 am

I'm sorry.MY FAMILY ISN'T EVEN LIKE THAT.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE?
...No offense to you,your family is just...I wouldn't be able to live with them.
I have like....13 other siblings and come on,WE CAN ALL GET ALONG.
Regardless that four or five of them don't live with us,anyways,WE ALL FOR THE MOST PART GET ALONG.
If I were you I would slap someone too.
<.<
People piss me off,even if I don't know them T-T
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:01 am

"I'm gonna slap a hoe and become a part of the slapahoe tribe."
Thank you, you just made my day. XD

Just join the slapahoe tribe and tell them to fuck off. <3
Tell them Jenna said she'll slap them if they don't get their shit together and leave her Jessie alone.

Vicky, I still can't get over the fact you have so many siblings and I've known you for like, 3 years now. XD
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:04 am

SINCE WHEN ARE YOU AN OWNER OF SOMEONE?DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION?

WELL GET USED TO IT :D
IT'S STILL TRUE.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:12 am

GET OVER IT. JESSIE IS MINE! I OWN HER.

I just might. Pfft.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am

FINE.I GIVE YOU PERMISSION.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:24 am

Mommies! Lizzi wants your innocence! Smile

Waaait. Jenna doesn't have any innocence.

So Vicky! Lizzi wants your innocence!
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:28 am

...Vicky's innocent? o.o
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:34 am

Well, Jenna is more of a--

*ehem*

I meant to say, you aren't as inappropriate.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:34 am

...Yeah.
That's true.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 am

(I lurve you, JenJen)
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:38 am

BUT NOT ME
WHY DOES NO ONE LOVE/LURVE/LOBE ME?!?!?!?
D':
<.<
>.>
It's okay, I LOVE MYSELF.
//wraps arms around self and murmers compliments to self\\
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Ruiz Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:55 am

bahahaha oh mylanta... i love you guys..like to pieces <3 <3 <3 It totally brightened up my day ten fold

Rowan: Yes, i'm hoping for that day too :3 and thanks that's cupcake :3 yes. I named her after the delicious dessert because when she was a puppy she looked like she was dipped in frosting ^^

Vicky: Have no fear, i luff chu ^^ and I don't mean this in any sort of way, i'm just curious. Do you use this word: CTR Does that have any meaning to you at all (if so, i'm one too lol just not...a very active one) The only reason i ask is because I only know big families that belong there.

Jenna: I'm super flattered you called me yours ^^ you might have to ask Lord Alex to share though lol he called it like 10 months ago :3
Jessica Ruiz
Jessica Ruiz
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:57 am

Yay <3 I am luffed by someone.
And no,it doesn't.And even if it did I would not be offended if that's what your trying to imply when you said you didn't mean it in any way.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Ruiz Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:26 am

okee dokee ^^ And p.s. i didn't take offense to anything you said :3 promise <3

oh and i slightly miscounted. it was 6 months, not 10 months Jenna
Jessica Ruiz
Jessica Ruiz
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:31 am

Now that everyone else has called you...I CALL YOU TOO
And good.Sometimes I'm a little...Blunt.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Ruiz Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:35 am

YAY! I feel loved :3 and being blunt is what i need, i have a hard time when people beat around the bush lol
Jessica Ruiz
Jessica Ruiz
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 am

What does CTR mean? If you guys don't mind me asking. Lol.

Well Alexander can suck my dick because you're mine.

LIZZI I AM VERY APPROPRIATE. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:39 am

>.> Very appropriate.

"My whore...
Jenna's whore..."

"You're damn right my girl is a whore-- I mean... wut?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Ruiz Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:41 am

CTR means Choose The Right. It's a saying the Latter-Day Saints members use to remember to follow Jesus Christ's example. :3

*turns bright red, unsure how this is going to play out*
Jessica Ruiz
Jessica Ruiz
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 am

Just ignore them.
They're both losers Razz
~~
WHO IN ROLE PLAYS IS ALWAYS LIKE I WANT TO BE A SL-I MEAN...
WHO JENNA?
AND JENNA
WE NEED TO RP
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Ruiz Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:12 am

So my aunt is going home today. Which means i can have my bed back in my room and have my own room again. I'm so excited I could piddle. Like seriously. i'm SOOOO excited
Jessica Ruiz
Jessica Ruiz
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:18 am

xD
I know how you feel.
When relatives come to stay it's always MY room that gets taken over T-T
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Ruiz Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:27 am

Omg I hate it! It's not like a "Hey Shelby, can we use your room for them to stay?" No. It's like "Shelby, you're giving up your room for them" -_-
Jessica Ruiz
Jessica Ruiz
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next