Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love sucks, guys.

4 posters

Go down

Love sucks, guys. Empty Love sucks, guys.

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:36 am

I realize I don't really rant on here very often, but that's because I never have anything to rant about. But today, I do.

So, me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost three months now. I was having a fairly good day today, when I get a text from him saying "Can I ask you something?" Then he starts talking about how he's not sure if we're working out and how he feels like I'm distant because all I ever talk about is one of my fandoms, which is an exaggeration, by the way. Then he starts saying shit like he thinks that I need to change or else I'll never achieve my dreams and I'll never be close to anyone and that it's unhealthy to be obsessed with something like this. I've been sobbing for the past like hour now, and we just now got finished talking. I told him that I needed some time to think and that I never thought that he would say something like that to me. But I'm just not sure if I can get over that. He really hurt me, and I'm not sure if I can forgive him for saying something like that to me. He's trying to change me, when it's not exactly something I can change. You guys know how bad my trust issues are. I get so obsessed with my fandoms and I hide inside my fantasy worlds because of my trust issues and because I don't want to get hurt. It seems like the one time I've ever really stepped away from those boundaries with someone I've not known for more than 3 years, it all just sort of went to shit and I can't trust them. I've only known him since the school year started. I should have known better than to step out of that little "stay hidden in your fandom" boundary. I just feel really stupid right now and I really need you guys to give me some advice on what to do.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Love sucks, guys. Empty Re: Love sucks, guys.

Post  Fennec Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:49 am

:c

*huggles*

I don't have any advice. In my own mind, I've never really had a boyfriend. Except the man in my imagination. But I love you. Go watch some nigahiga and kevjumba vids on youtube. They might make you feel better.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:53 am

I'm listening to music and scrolling through my tumblr dash. This always makes me feel better.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:56 am

Aww. Sauske <3 :c
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:40 am

I'm sorry :c
I really don't know what to say because I suck with guy issues, or... with guys in general really. But if you ever need someone to talk/rant to just know that I'm here. Even if I am sucky with advice, sometimes it's just better to get it all out. I hope you feel better soon <3 :/
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down