Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant thread.

+4
Jenna
zerofz1
Abby
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rant thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rant thread.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:06 am

You know, you don't have to get a new picture every time you join a RP. You can use the same ones.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:11 am

Yeah, but then they just become the same character. I have this bad habit of taking the personality from the picture. >.< And I don't like using the same character over and over. Plus I keep forgetting to save the pics to a file. Yes, I am unorganized.
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  RastaaaRuby Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:26 am

Jenna wrote:MY FOOTBALL TEAM HAS A GUY THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER ON IT!

You have a girl with bad hair on your football team?
RastaaaRuby
RastaaaRuby
you got this down pat, bro.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:08 pm

xD^
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 pm

RastaaaRuby wrote:
Jenna wrote:MY FOOTBALL TEAM HAS A GUY THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER ON IT!

You have a girl with bad hair on your football team?

<3333
OHMYGOD. lmfao.
And are you following me on tumblr? XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Yay! Someone's on! Hey Taylor.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Hey there. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Ahhh! everyone should just be on here 24/7 so I don't have to wait for them to post. xD
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  taylorphernelia Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:23 am

Hi I have to rant, and it's basically a repeat of what I post before but I don't care;
I really don't understand why everyone ignores me. Like seriously, everything I post is being ignored, and it's completely ridiculous. Someone can post the same RP as me, and everyone will join that, but when I post it I get zero replies. It's fucking ridiculous. I'm absolutely sick of this website, but I can't leave, because I know I'll come back when I'm bored. I think I'm going to try to leave, though; for a long time, maybe until the end of the school year or something, and I'll actually start doing my homework (LOL YEAH RIGHT).
And there are some people who always tell me "Oh I love your plots!" or "Oh, you have such great ideas, everyone should join this!" but they don't join the RP. Really? Don't lie to me, that's just annoying. If you don't like my plot, tell me you don't like it, don't fucking lie. Or I'm going to start doing that to people.
And also about pictures; I don't fucking understand what people see in fucking emo/scene pictures. Do you know how fucking ugly and retarded that is? I just can't.... Why the fuck would you want your character to look like a raccoon who kills other raccoons and puts those dead raccoons in their hair. It is fucking disgusting, and no adult in their right mind would look like that. Maybe if you're doing like a high school RP, some idiot would look like that, but if it's a 21+ RP or something... NO.
I just really don't get the pictures some people use in general, even if they aren't like emo/scene or whatever... some of them are just like.. what the fuck is that.

& thus concludes my ranting. Well, not really, but I'm going to stop now.
- Taylor~

You do realize people are just going to ignore this too, and it was pointless right?
- Adam.

Shut up D:
- Taylor.
taylorphernelia
taylorphernelia
you've got the hang of it.

http://white-elephants.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:36 pm

I have a rant.

Taylor, I'm twelve and I don't complain that much. Learn what patience is. And if people (LIKE ME EHEM!) are emo scene or goth, and like using those pictures, get over it. Yeah, they shouldn't use them for 21+, but come on. Quit complaining about it.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  taylorphernelia Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:50 am

Nah, I tried the patience route. I really did, it just didn't work for me. I'm not kidding, I have zero patience, and I probably never will have any. Call me immature, I don't really care, I know I am. But, no, I'm not going to stop complaining. In case you haven't noticed this is a "rant thread". I made it so that I could complain, and sorry if I'm sounding mean, but if you don't like reading my rants/complaints, then you don't have to. I never said you had to look at this.
& almost all of my RPs are 21+. I'll put "no emo/scene pictures" in the rules, and the only pictures people post are emo/scene pictures. Like, can you not read the rules? When I don't post that, it still irritates me, but I don't say anything because I didn't put it in the rules, and as long as they don't RP like "And then she put on her hello kitty eyeliner and danced around to BMTH~" then I just look past it, AT LEAST I TRY TO.

Anyways, didn't scene die like three years ago?

taylorphernelia
taylorphernelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:42 am

I know this is a rant thread, but keep the ranting in the this thread. I've read a bunch of posts that you did in your rps about how 'nobody is going to fucking join this thread. Thanks guys. really.'
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  taylorphernelia Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:53 am

and?
Do you think I log onto this site just so I can post an RP that I spent hours planning out, and then have anyone join? No, and I doubt you know how it feels to be ignored constantly so you wouldn't know.
taylorphernelia
taylorphernelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:53 am

cat fight...
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:33 am

No, I actually know what that feels like. Last year was my fourth year going to a snobby freaking rich kid school, and my family is on the poor side. I had hand-me-down clothing and I was left on on all of the conversation. I sat by my self at lunch every freaking day. FOR FOUR YEARS.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  taylorphernelia Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:42 am

You had your family, though, did you not?
I went through practically the same thing, but it wasn't only for four years. It was since I can remember, until now. I mean, maybe it's a little better now, but I still only talk to like one person, and they have other friends. They don't really care.
My mom doesn't give a fuck. My dad doesn't live with me. I have absolutely no social life, and I go on here (and other websites) for a break from that, and I get the exact opposite. Obviously, if you were ignored like you claim, then you would understand and you wouldn't be saying any of this.

It's getting ridiculous by the way, I don't want to be fighting with people on here. So bye, I'm done.
taylorphernelia
taylorphernelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4