Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?! Empty Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?!

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:07 am

Girls! - You live in a fairytale world, where everything seems perfect and flawless, well yeah..It is...For humans...But you...Your a half-wolf...Or a werewolf...Whatever you wanna call yourself. And the fairytale world just HATES wolves of any kind. What happens when one day...A portal opens up infront of you and a guy...A human to be exact appears infront of you? But not just any guy. Your mate! The love of your life! The one you'd DIE to protect! Your ecstastic! But this newcomer just wants to go home to reality....So you show them to the magic well, so they can make a wish to go home....The trip takes about three weeks....In the time of the journey...Will you be able to convince this guy that they are your mate and you are theirs? Will he fall helplessly in love with you? Or will he hate you and can't wait to get rid of you?

Guys! - Your a social butterfly, Mr perfect. Everyone loves you! Your a bit of a party animal too! But one day....You fall through a portal into....FAIRYTALE WORLD?!? WHAT ONE EARTH IS HAPPENING...Well maybe not even EARTH!! Then you come across someone who has....Wolf ears and a tail?! Which she is quick to hide away from everyone..Also....Maybe it's just the fairytale way...But she seem to be...Obsessively in love with you? And she's only just met you? Weird.... But will you fall in love with her strange, wolfish ways? Or will you just use her to get home?

Name - Jasmine
Age - 17
Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?! 385049a3f18b5bd63

Name - Damien
Age - 18
Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?! AnimeGuyWetTowel
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?! Empty Re: Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?!

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:08 am

Taylor.
Adam.

-getting pictures.-

Back to top Go down

Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?! Empty Re: Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?!

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:09 am

Thank you. ^~^
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:10 am

You're welcome.
I'll warn you- it might take me a while to find pictures. I haven't really stocked up, or even LOOKED for anime pictures in the longest time.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:13 am

It's quite fine. I know the feeling. I've been on meez RPing for YEARS and there rules tightening down have been too much, so I decided to change to something new! XD So ended up here! And normally I just copy and paste everything from old RPs...But it seems to want the site ADDRESS rather than the picture itself....So I've had to look as well today! XD
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:15 am

A tip! You can highlight the picture and select "copy image location". I don't know if that's what you were already doing or not, but posting the pictures is quite easy for me- I don't know why everyone is complaining. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:18 am

Ha...Never even thought about that! XDDD
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:18 am

Would you mind if I just didn't post pictures? I mean, if I find some I'll post them later, but I seriously can't find any. xD

And yeah, I did that by accident, and it worked! xD

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:20 am

Sure thing. Pictures isn't that big a deal anyways! I'll just get the setting!
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 am

Alright. Sounds good. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Moon~Light♥ Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 am

Guess What,Guess What I might be a Mod (:
No Pics
Moon&Gram
(:
Moonlights in the hizzy
♥Moon~Light♥
♥Moon~Light♥
you also think you fancy, huh? [moderator]

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:25 am

Setting is - The guys appearing in fairytale world. Girls are going about everyday business!

ic: Jasmine sighed and stared up at the bright blue sky, her inhumanly green eyes focusing intentedly on one cloud in paticular. Her head suddenly turned to the side, her eyes widening in fear and her nose twitching as she smelt something strange....Magic. And if there was one thing Jasmine HATED the smell of...It was magic. She growled low in the back of her throat, her tail swishing angrily from side to side.

Damien groaned, standing up. "WHERE THE F*CK AM I?!" He yelled angrily, rubbing the back of his head where he had hit the ground. "It....Oh g..." He muttered. "This isn't good..." He chewed his lip, slightly nervous of what was going on as he looked around the empty meadow he had just landed in.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:28 am

@Moonlight. Sorry didn't see you'd posted that there ^^" I'll quickly pair yeah?

Damien&Moon

Gram&Taylor

Jasmine&Adam.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Moon~Light♥ Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:31 am

Rofl You do know you can curse right?
@x-darkprincess-x

Gram rubed his eyes "Youve gotta be fucking kidding me.." he whispered as he saw the whole forest brighten up in colors, his left eye twitched "Holy santa nipples, This can't be, Or can it?"

Moon smiled as she played with a left over bone, strutting around like a proud champion tear the bone apart and sucking out the deliciousness inside of it "Mmmm"
♥Moon~Light♥
♥Moon~Light♥

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:33 am

Lol you realise I copied and pasted it from a past RP on stupid (growls a bunch of words I'm too lazy to sit and type yet I'm typing more here and what the hell I need to stop ranting! XD) (hissing the word) meez....grrr.....XD
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Moon~Light♥ Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:34 am

(: Rofl Okay
♥Moon~Light♥
♥Moon~Light♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:36 am

Ah sorry, I'll reply in a moment. Got side-tracked. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Moon~Light♥ Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:37 am

You always are Taylor O: Laughing

I GTG (: Sorrrryyyy
♥Moon~Light♥
♥Moon~Light♥

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:40 am

It's kay. Well pairings are obvious now....And for some reason, Taylor...I kinda reconize something about the way you type and your characters names.....Did I ever RP with you on meez? What was your username?
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:45 am

Taylor glanced around, needing some peace and quiet for once. Yawning, she glanced around. She had heard something off in the distance, but at that moment she didn't really care what it was. Laying on her back, she shut her eyes, only to hear someone screaming. She tried to ignore it, but they just kept on screaming. She groaned and sat up. "What now?" She mumbled to herself, walking towards the noise.

Adam groaned, rubbing the back of his neck. "What the fuck? Where am I..?" He glanced around, trying to find something familiar about his surroundings but he couldn't find anything. "What the fuck?" He repeated. "How..?" He looked around for someone- anyone- hoping that they would have some explanations.

Ooc; Me? We've role played a few times. My username is gir_fred_burger. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:48 am

ooc: OMG! Hi! How did I not realise that! XDDD

ic: Jasmine's eyes widened even wide. She closed her eyes and sniffed the air, a smile gracing her lips. "Wow..." She mumbled, jumping to her feet and following her nose to....Adam.

Damien groaned. "Seriously! You! GIRL! Can you tell me...WHERE THE HELL I AM?!" He screeched, pointing at Taylor.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:55 am

Haha, hey. :3 sorry if it takes a while to respond- I'm in a lot of RP's right now. xD

Ic; Taylor laughed, not really sure what else to do. If she did tell him where he had landed, he would probably not believe her. Though, his expression to that MIGHT be funny. She laughed a little louder, and smirked at the man.

Adam glanced around, seeing a girl "HEY!!" He called out, hoping to get her attention. "Uh.. Can you tell me where the FUCK I am?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 am

ooc: It's cool..I've just remembered I need to pack cause I'm going away tomorrow morning XDD And it's like...Nearly midnight here in Scotland!

ic: "Your in the forth kingdom." Jasmine sighed softly, almost gliding over to him, a dreamy smile on his face. "Oh you really do smell wonderful!" She said dramatically, swooning on the spot.

Damien frowned. "Well? Where. Am. I?" He asked, slowing his speech down as though he was speaking to a young child.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:04 am

Ooc; Oh. That's lovely. Procrastination FTW<3 bahaha.

Ic; Adam's eyebrow furrowed in confusion. "The... the fourth kingdom? What the hell is that?!" He ignored the comment about how good he smelled- that was just a little creepy.

Taylor stopped laughing- getting a good whiff of him. "ooh, you smell delightful!" She smiled, walking closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:11 am

Damien's eyes widened. "Ermm...Ok thanks..." He mumbled, a little freaked out. "But...WHERE are WE?!"

Jasmine smiled. "It's part of the nine kingdoms silly! And you are gorgeous too..." She sighed softly and sniffed his shoulder, closing her eyes in delight.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next