Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?!

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:22 am

Taylor laughed, "Oh right, the fourth kingdom." She smiled, noticing that he was absolutely gorgeous too. She said nothing about that, because she realized that the comment about his lovely scent had creeped him out a little.

Adam frowned. "Nine kingdoms..? You're losing me..? Can you please stop sniffing me?" He looked around, trying to find someone else- someone that wasn't interested in his scent and looks, and someone that could give him a straight answer that made sense.

Back to top Go down

Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?!

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:30 am

"You are in the forth kingdom. The kingdom of Prince Wendell (I'm copying the show which I got this idea off btw XD). The grandson of The Great Snow White!" Jasmine sighed, rolling her eyes like it was everyday news.

Damien frowned. "What the HELL is the forth kingdom?! Are we in France or something now?!" He asked, confused.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:36 am

Ooc; Just so you know, because my brain is dead, I'm copying like everything you said. xDD

ic; Taylor rolled her eyes. 'Oh yes, we're in France!' she said, sarcasm dripping off of her tongue. 'No dear, the fourth kingdom. You know? Part of the nine kingdoms?' When he still had a clueless face, with another eye roll, she continued to explain. 'The kingdom of Prince Wendell!' She sighed, her hands resting on her hips. 'You've got to be kidding me, you don't know who Prince Wendell is, do you? The grandson of Snow White?!?'

Adam's eyebrow furrowed again. "What the hell are you talking about?" He shook his head. "Whatever your smoking, I want some."

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:39 am

ooc: LOL! XDD

ic: Jasmine looked confused. "I'm NOT a troll! I do not take drugs! I simply was jus...." She cut herself off, her eyes wide. "C'MON!" She gasped, sniffing the air alarmed. "WOLF HUNTERS!" She touched her hooded head and bottom, making sure her tail and ears were completely covered, which they had been anyways, before grabbing his hand and running off in the opposite direction.

Damien looked confused. "Ok...Haha...Nice joke...We in England then? Maybe.....I dunno...Cornwall cause of the countryside here..."
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:45 am

Adam frowned. "What are you talking about? Trolls? Wolf hunters? What the fuck?!" He followed her for some odd reason, maybe because her grip on him wasn't very loose and he didn't think that he would be able to wriggle out of her hold, but because he also thought that she might know how to get him back home.

"I told you where we are." Taylor said, glaring at him a little, "I don't think I should have to explain it again." She continued to sniff the air, mostly because she couldn't get enough of his smell. She smelt something else, though. "Shit." She mumbled, looking off in the distance. Grabbing his arm, she yanked him along with her. "Follow me, and hurry."

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:46 am

Jasmine pulled him behind a tree. "Promise me you won't be scared? Or tell anyone?" She asked softly, her fingertips lingering on the edges of her hood.

Damien frowned. "Where are we going?! And WHY?!" He shouted angrily.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:53 am

Taylor sighed. "Shut up!" She whisper-yelled. "Please?" She asked, in a more soft tone. "Look, I'll explain everything soon, just follow me and shut up!"

Adam rolled his eyes. "Just tell me. I'm not going to promise that I won't be scared of something that I have no idea of.. well.. what it is. Because I really CAN'T promise that."

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:55 am

Jasmine sighed and pulled her hood off, pulling her tail from her skirt at the same time. "I'm a half wolf." She admitted quietly, looking ashamed.

Damien sighed and nodded. "Fine! But I'm really annoyed at you right now!"
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:56 am

Hey, I'll be right back. Gotta feed my puppy. ^_^

And Adam refuses to post for me, 'cause he's a douche nugget. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 am

ooc: Lol XDD Niice!
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:04 am

Taylor rolled her eyes. "I'm not that fond of you, either! Get over it." She continued to walk- though at her rate it was practically a run- before she finally stopped. She figured they were far enough away from the hunters.

Adam shut his eyes, rubbing his forehead. "I am so confused right now, it's not even funny." Opening his eyes again, and letting his arm fall back to his side, he sighed. "So, let me get this straight. You're a wolf, we're in the fourth kingdom, whatever the fuck that is, and wolf hunters were just chasing us? Oh, how lovely. And then, there was something about trolls that you added in there, but I don't even remember... "

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:07 am

Jasmine sighed. "What do you remember about fairytales from when you were a child?" She asked softly, brushing his hair back behind his ear. "Do you remember how wolves were always the bad guys? How everyone hated us? Well....They really do here....Fairytales are history to us...Not just stories...." She explained.

Damien groaned and sat down. "Look! Can you go over this PROPERLY?!"
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 am

Adam started rubbing his forehead again, he could feel a headache coming on. "What's going on, though? Why the FUCK am I here? Can I go back to.. wherever the hell I came from? Please?"

Taylor sighed, biting her lip. "Alright. Well, I'm a.. a were-wolf. What we were running away from? If you would call it that, were wolf hunters.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 am

Jasmine sighed. "I guess...There are rumours of traveling mirrors at the castle....So I could take you there if you want?" She asked softly, looking heartbroken.

Damien groaned. "A WEREWOLF?! Seriously?! You want me to believe THAT?!"
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:21 am

Taylor shrugged, taking off her hat and revealing her ears and tail. "It's what I am. Believe it or not, that won't change the matter."

Adam nodded a little. "Yeah, sure, please. Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:24 am

Jasmine smiled softly. "Well...Humans like you can't travel as well at night...So we shall camp here til morning." She said softly, watching the sun set.

Damien's eyes widened. "Holy shit?!" He gasped, jumping up and staring at her ears and tail in horror.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:30 am

"great." He mumbled, plopping down on the ground. "I get to spend yet another night in this fucked up fantasy world." Then a thought struck him- it was all a dream. It had to be! Soon he would wake up, he would be in his bed, he would go to school, everything would be back to normal.

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Yes, I've got ears and a tail. I'm a WEREWOLF, derr." She smirked a little and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:42 am

Damien sighed and leaned his head back against the tree behind him. "Oh I'm confused..." He mumbled.

Jasmine smiled and fell asleep, watching him with one of her eyes open.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:47 am

With said thought in his brain, Adam drifted off into sleep right away, eager to get back to reality. He figured that this would be the quickest way, didn't people usually wake up when things like this happened in their dreams?Any minute now..

Taylor sighed. "I don't know how else I'm supposed to explain this to you."

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:50 am

Jasmine's tail slowly curled itself around Adam's wrist in her sleep.

Damien sighed. "I'm sorry..I'm just confused.....How can I get home?"
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:55 am

Taylor thought about that for a minute. "Well, I know of a way back, but it'll take some time to get there.. and I'm not even sure if it works.. just rumors. I can take you there, though, anyways? Take a chance at it? Though, it's getting dark, I think we should start in the morning, and we'll just sleep here?"

Adam had a dream that night, he was back at home. It seemed that everything he thought would happen, happened in his dream; He woke up, wen to school, everything was back to normal, really. Of course, though, he was completely unaware that it was only a dream, but it had seemed SO real.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:57 am

Damien sighed and nodded. "It'll be better to TRY to do something...Then just sit here and do NOTHING!"

Jasmine opened one of her eyes and sat up, yawning and stretching. She smiled softly and brushed her fingertips over Adam's cheek gently.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:03 am

Taylor nodded, stifling a yawn. "Alright. I'm going to get some sleep, I advise you do the same. Tomorrow's going to be a LONG day, with all the walking we've got to do."

Adam rolled over in his sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:05 am

Jasmine sighed softly and laid her head on his chest, falling back to sleep.

Damien nodded and laid down. "Night." He muttered.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 am

Ooc; Time-skip to the morning for Adam and Jasmine?
Or perhaps for both of them? xD

Ic; "Goodnight." Taylor mumbled through a yawn, rolling over on her side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next