Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?!

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 am

ooc: BOTH!

ic: Jasmine sighed softly, still asleep.

Damien snored lightly in his sleep.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's In Love With The Big Bad.....She-Wolf?!

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 am

Adam's eyes fluttered open, he found himself staring up at the sun, and found Jasmine practically on top of him. Moving away from her, he stood up and looked around. "What the fuck?" He asked, he could have sworn that that dream wasn't a dream at all- that he was back at home.

Taylor rolled over, stopping right next to Damien, still fast asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:23 am

Jasmine groaned, her eyes fluttering open. "Oh...Morning..." She said softly, looking up at Adam with a sleepy expression.

Damien groaned, his eyes slowly opening.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:27 am

Taylor stayed still for a minute, still asleep.

Adam frowned, looking down at her. "Why were you on top of me?" He asked, a little confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 am

Jasmine blushed. "Must have moved closed to you in my sleep...You know...Sensed the warmth or something?" She mumbled.

Damien frowned and moved back away from Taylor.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:40 am

Adam nodded, looking around. "I'm hungry," he mumbled, hearing his stomach growl.

Taylor rolled over, her eyes jerking open. Groaning, she slowly sat up.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:42 am

Jasmine nodded. "Well...Theres an apple tree over there...Or I could catch something? A rabbit or something?" She asked softly, sitting up and stretching.

Damien watched her, frowning. "Why were you laying so close to me?!" He demanded.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:47 am

Adam sneered. "Ew, a rabit? I'm not eating a poor rabbit." He shook his head, heading towards the apple tree.

Taylor looked around the ground, as if the answer would be there. "What?" She asked, too tired to think straight.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:48 am

Jasmine shrugged and quickly caught a rabbit for herself, holding it in her mouth and shaking it, still keeping her eyes on Adam protectively.

Damien sighed. "You were ALMOST laying ONTOP of me!"
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:52 am

Taylor frowned. "I'm sorry? I was sleeping.. Do you think I have control over my every action while I'm sleeping? Jesus." She rolled her eyes at Damien, standing up.

Adam looked back, a look of disgust forming on his face as he saw Jasmine eating the rabbit. He picked an apple from the three, wiping it on his shirt in an attempt to clean it up a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:56 am

Damien sighed. "Ok...I'm sorry..." He mumbled, stretching.

Jasmine shrugged and continued to eat.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:59 am

Adam sighed, taking a bite of the apple.

Taylor frowned, looking around. "Alright, ready to get going?"

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 am

Damien nodded. "Mhmm...C'mon then....Sooner I get home...The better..." He mumbled.

Jasmine finished eating and got up, walking over to Adam, still with a smudge of blood on her cheek.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:06 am

Taylor nodded, starting to walk again.

Adam turned around, taking another bite of his apple. "You've got something on your cheek." He mumbled, the look of disgust never fading from his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:09 am

Jasmine smiled softly and wiped it off. "Sorry." She mumbled. "I AM a wolf though!"

Damien sighed and followed her, slipping his hands into his pockets.

ooc: I gtg. Continue tomorrow?????
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:11 am

"It's still gross..." He mumbled, shaking his head.

Taylor sighed, glancing around as she walked, not really paying attention.

Ooc; Sure thing. C:

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:36 am

Damien looked over at her and opened his mouth to say something but sighed and shook his head, looking back at his feet.

Jasmine sighed. "Sorry..." She mumbled quietly, looking sheepish.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:10 am

Adam nodded. 'Yeah, it's fine. Shouldn't we get going, though?"

Taylor sighed, looking over at Damien. "Something you wanted to say?" She asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:11 am

"Yeah....Like.....Why do you hide your tail and ears?" He asked curiously.

Jasmine smiled and nodded. "Ok then." She said softly, turning and heading off.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3