Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah. Lookie there, an anime roleplay!

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yeah. Lookie there, an anime roleplay!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeah. Lookie there, an anime roleplay!

Post  asylumescapy Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:24 am

Brooooooooo Reply!!!!!
asylumescapy
asylumescapy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Yeah. Lookie there, an anime roleplay!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeah. Lookie there, an anime roleplay!

Post  cy-fi Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:27 am

he will brb
cy-fi
cy-fi
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:28 am

Grawr
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  cy-fi Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:37 am

Xmare had easily caught the energy "It's not very nice to suddenly assault a women either pervert". He suddenly threw it back and down in to the ground, protecting the girl as a bat like wing was spread to defend her. The ball of energy hit the ground and tore up the floor as it went to Zero.
cy-fi
cy-fi
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:41 am

Zero suddenly created a barrier of light nutrilizing the dark energy."THere is a reason I did that, if you don't stop it's going to get away."He said looking at him as he sent a powerful shock wave right at him.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  cy-fi Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:45 am

Xmare moved grabbing the girl and disappeared, slipping quickly away through the darkness with her and to the pack in front of Martax and Ami, the pair blinked, looking at the girl. Xmare had transformed back to his human form.
cy-fi
cy-fi
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:46 am

Miri watched them fight, a little to stunned to react anymore than a face of absolute distaste at being described as 'it'
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:47 am

Miri hesitated a little looking at the two other girls, her dress and hair askew from the mishap that had just occured. She worried that they would get the wrong idea and quickly fixed her appearance. "Err...Hi."
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 am

Zero suddenly disappered following after him. He appered in a tree near them."I wasn't trying to do anything, please if you get in my way I will have no choice but to hurt you."He said looking down at them.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  cy-fi Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:50 am

[Martax and Xmare are both guys, Ami is the only girl] "Hi" they said together to her "What's your name?" The three suddenly looked to Zero. "Wth man?" Ami asked, suddenly in front facing him, her green cat like eyes glaring at him.
cy-fi
cy-fi
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:52 am

Zero stared at her not moving an inch."Please, I have to do my job."he said not seeming fazed by her.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:53 am

"I-I'm Miri." She answed looking up at zero and scooting a little behind the dude she was talking to. She was too tired to shapeshift anyway a week of no sleep can do that to you.
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  cy-fi Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:55 am

"Wth is your job, attacking some innocent shape shifter?" Ami growled as her fangs grew in a bit.
cy-fi
cy-fi
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:57 am

"No, my job is to destroy the creater that is hanging around inside her."He answered her watching her carefully.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:59 am

Miri frowned. "Hey! There is nothing inside of me! I'm not some freak science expiriment!"
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  cy-fi Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:59 am

"Creator?" they trio said together.
cy-fi
cy-fi
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:00 am

Zero shook his head."I'm not sure, I have only seen a few of them but they seem to come out when there host is in love."He explained.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  cy-fi Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:04 am

"Well how about you just watch her instead of forcing her in love eh?!" Ami said and crossed her arms.
cy-fi
cy-fi
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:05 am

"I was going to return her to normal after I was done....and the reason is that the longer it's with the host the stronger it becomes and the less likely the host will live if it's destroyed."He answered her.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:06 am

Miri raised an eyebrow watching him. "You're kidding right?" she said with a condescending tone. The way she saw it, this was all a gimic for the boy to get in her skirt.
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  cy-fi Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:06 am

"Well forcing doesn't help, it only makes things worse yah know" Ami said Xmare and Martax looked to one another and both shrugged.
cy-fi
cy-fi
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:09 am

"I'm sorry about that, I've been travling for awhile and have only seen a two or three of them so far....."He said jumping down from the tree.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 am

Miri watched them quietly from behind Martax. "Soooo...what now?"
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  cy-fi Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:13 am

Martax smiled at Miri and then looked back to him, he had pretty silver eyes with his blonde hair and the only silver bangs. "How do you know she has one?" Ami asked.
cy-fi
cy-fi
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:17 am

"Because I can sense it's aura tainting hers......I might be able to drag it out of her body but it might be painful."he said thinking.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next