Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto, Legends Arise

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Naruto, Legends Arise - Page 8 Empty Re: Naruto, Legends Arise

Post  Experiment 627 Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:32 am

I sigh and ducked as a kunai went flying where my head used to be and thudded into the wall behind me. Turning around I saw 8 Anbu. Each of them with a different mask. There was a hawk, a tiger, a weasel, a panther, a fox, a crane, a snake, and a dog. The hawk masked captian stepped forward.

"Kira Flame we are ordered to bring you in and extract all your chakra and information on the old ones you report to. Please come peacefully or we will be forced to use force if necessary."

"You can go rot in hell and die a thousand painful deaths."

"I take that's a no."

"Hell yeah it's a no. I'd rip out every single drop of chakra inside me and let it free and destroy my body before you could even get to than go with you piece of shits."

"Fine have it your way."

He then gave a signal to his squad who nodded and started to throw kunai at me. I sigh and let a strong wind encircle me and knocked all the kunai away. Once they saw that the kunai didnt hit their target they attacked head on. I sighed again knowing that this was going to be a battle that would piss me off to no ends if it dragged out.

"You might want to give up before you all end up dead."

I say as I parry a blow from the weasel masked ninja.

"Not a chance."

I sigh again and flipped over him and stabbed him in the heart from behind with a sword made of wind. I then blocked a kunai thrown by the snake masked ninja. I then threw my own at him with such speed and strength his head was chopped off. I then turned to the dog masked ninja and stabbed him in the gut and sliced upwards. He ended up being cut in half. Blood sparyed and soaked me. Yelling the fox masked ninja charged at me. I ran at him head on and sliced him in half across the stomach. The crane masked ninja was more cautious and started making hand seals.

"Not happening."

I was behind him in an instant and torso fell off blood spraying everywhere. I then turned to face the remaining ninja the tiger, panther, and hawk.

"Now I'll say this once more. Leave or die."

"Sorry but we can't do that."

The tiger charged and I sliced him half. I then faced the other two and in a blur of motions was behind them. Both the panthers and hawks heads flew and I was sprayed in blood once again. I looked down at myself and saw that there wasn't a spot anywhere that wasn't covered in blood. Sighing once again I sat on the roof of the house and watched to clouds and waited for you to return. Since you were right after all. I could run all I want but I could never hide, and I will never let it be said that I was a coward.

Experiment 627
Experiment 627
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm

i spin chakra around me, "64 plasm blades" i push chakra blades into the mist hearing them fall after hitting in a body. i look up and see something that made me smile "mazekage do you wish to die?"

"today yes i do" the little boy said turning into the mist itself

my eyes track his body and i freeze it i slit his throat and jump back to you my eyes still crying blood
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:31 am

I wait for a minute thinking on how to say this. After a while I gave up and decided to be blunt.

"The reason why I will die in a few years is because I will be forced to be a mother and therefore I will have to give all my chakra to my child and seal the a two inside me and seal them in that child. So I will be doing that all at one moment. Giving birth and giving it everything I have."

I look at you a slight blush forming on my face.

"That is the reason. The elders just haven't decided on who the father is going to be."

I look down trying to hide my blush.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:46 am

"elders?, why would u listen to some group of people who just want to use you for power" i hit the roof cracking it "why would you listen to anyone other than yourself, you should be telling them what to do, with your power you could kill biju easyier than a jinuriki!"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:06 am

I look at you and sigh.

"It's not my choice for they can kill me easier than I can kill them for they are gods and I am merely a human."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 am

"gods my ass" i look into your eyes and steal info from you "i wanna see why you listen to them." i disappear and see a large shadow in a cave, i walk towards it "you need a host, i need more power. lets cut a deal," i look into the eyes of a large dragon

"your eyes, hmmmm, yes we will cut a deal" the dragon growled in interest
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:31 am

I gasp in shock and fall unconscious, thereby falling off the roof top. But before I could land on the ground Someone caught me and vanished taking me with him. The man placed me down on a hard floor and I heard a metal door clang shut and lock.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:45 pm

the dragon fused with my body and chakra and took over taking me around collecting more biju,

"i see somthing wrong!" the dragon says lookin at my memories and them forcing my head to turn adn look at you "shes in major danger,"

"on it" i roar high on power and blood, i leave the midden mist village i run towards you, wigns sprouting out my back and making me travel faster
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:09 am

I open my eyes and try to move. Once I saw I was chained I turned into air and waited for my captor to come so I could bet the shit out of him. After a few minutes He showed up. He had snake eyes and long black hair. He pretty much looked like a human snake. He opened the door and came in leaving the door open. Idiot. He came close and hissed:

"Hello my dear."

"Hello to you to you overgrown snaky child molester."

I then punch him in the face and he melts into mud. I curse when I feel a tongue slide up my legs and wrap around my body.

"Ew this is so gross let me go. Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew."

He then appeared out the floor his mouth opened. And another one appeared out of the wall. This one more normal looking.

"Sorry I can't let you do that. After all I expect a lot of very talented soldiers to come out of your body, and I want to make sure they are mine."

I look at him like he lost his mind.

"You are bat shit crazy if you think I will let that happen."

I disappear into air and sneak out of the building through the ducts. Once outside I was trapped in a field of chakra. Forming in an air body I cuss.

"Damn it."

He came out smiled and held the door open. I looked at him and snarled I then go back into being air and stay their. He laughed.

"You'll run out of chakra sooner or later."

He left the door open and left chuckling.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:56 am

eight of the 10 tailed beasts i had captured were co-operating with me, the one tail and the 10 tail refused to be presuaeded with my plan

"there are two more tailed beasts on your way, the eight and the nine tail" the dragon said

"naruto and bee" i say "they arnt my targets at the moment " i think of naruto " or ever" i look down at them as i pass i feel the demon chakras of both of them turn to follow me

"hold up!, who are you!" naruto yells three tails bloomed and bee using all his to keep upwith me

"your a monster, who would have thouhgt one could take in so many beasts" bee stoped rapping for a moment "with so much power, where are you going at this hour?" he ended

"i dont know" i growl not impressed and preoccupied with running
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:37 am

After examining my so called prison I sigh and decided I did need help getting out the stupid thing. I let out a huge amount of chakra with the help of the wolf demon and her father and sent it into the air letting everyone know where I was in every village. I then decide to pass the time and destroy the creepy snake dude's hideout. I returned to my normal body and made a huge fireball laced with earth spike and lighting. I then threw it at the building and laughed at the amount of destruction one combined elemental shot could do. I then borrowed a little of the wolf demons power and made a huge black ball and threw it at the building. It was totally destroyed. Laughing hysterically now I got ready to shoot another one of mine off when snake dude emerged from the rubble looking extremely pissed.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING YOU CRAZY BITCH.?"

"Oh, hi snake dude I'm entertaining myself."

I then grin evilly.

"Wanna help? After all I do owe you one for kidnapping me and trying to get me to have you filthy nasty children just so you can have a powerful kid at you disposal."

I then threw a huge ice-ball at him. He dodged and the next thing I knew I was being choked by the bastard.

About to get the man off I heard the wolf demon in my head.

'Let me take care of the snake child molester.'

I let her out and my hair turned white, my eyes red, my nails longer, and I now had fangs. The snake dude was thrown away by the amount of chakra I had. It was so strong you could see it. Which her being a white demon she had white chakra. I sat back and watched her bet him to a bloody pulp. Having to resort to his last trick he turned into a huge white snake. She smiled and trapped him into a huge frozen ice dome and made him explode. She laughed and brought the dome down reveling nothing but white pieces of fleshy scales. She then retreated letting me take control once again. However I never changed back to my normal features.

'''Why can't I change back.'''

'I'm sorry but you'll look like this forever, somehow when I took control I altered you genes and you now look like this.'

'''Great, just great.'''

'If it makes you feel any better you can use a whole bunch of demon jutsus since you are now half demon and you will no longer die if you have kids and distribute your power to them./

'''Thank, you.'''

'Besides I think we should kill the elders or seal them up for being such a pain in the ass.'

'''I agree with you there.'''

'So how do you plan on telling him the good news or not.'

I blush a little.

'''I think I'll wait.'''

'Okay.'

'''Besides he should be here in a minute anyways though I don't know the two people he is bringing with him.'''

'Okay.'

I then wait for you to show up.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:56 am

i jump one more time and hear bee and naruto talking about their training. i stop and look up at you u punch the ground and and pull out a metal square, and then i pull it apart and keep one kne on the ground, "will you marry me" i ask feeling all the demon cloaks disapear. the ring tookshap and had four differnt diamonds, black, blue, and red, and the center of it had a white diamond.

bee and naruto looked shocked but stood still and watched
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 am

I look at you and grin.

"Yes I will but do you really think now was the right time to ask me that? I mean I do after all need a very long and relaxing bath and good massage."

I look at you again.

"Care to give me one?"

OOC: Sorry dude I had to do it. It just didn't seem right not to."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:50 am

"with pleasure" i smile and kiss you putting your ring on you

naruto claped with bee "we need to get back to our training, and since you two are near feel free to come and spar with us, no biju just spar. maybe teach or learn somthing too" bee said and went off with naruto

i wave to them then look at you adn pull you close
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:51 am

I grin at you and kiss you on the lips. I then pulled away and put my head on you chest and wrap my arms around your waist.

"You know I'm really getting tired of a whole bunch of weirdo's kidnapping me and trying to do things to me, and tell me what to do. I'm really getting sick of it."

I sigh.

"I wonder what they would do if I just disappeared never to be found again."

I look in your eyes and pecked you on the lips again.

"What do you say. Want to become silent guardians and keep the peace between the nations while everyone else thinks we are dead except for a select few. And some what live a normal life."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 pm

i look at you "like legends among the world lets do ourseves a favor, before we do that, collect the un maned buji so people cant use there power, bee and naruto are fine, but the 12 tailed tiger could be a problem if not secured " i say "but yes a normal life would be amazing" i smile at you
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:38 am

I smile back and then I grinned sheepishly.

"Yeah we don't have to worry about the 12 tailed tiger. Sorry I also forgot to mention that by the way when I met with the elders."

I then look behind you and see Naruto and Bee. I walk up to Naruto and raise my eyebrows. I then look at you.

"Are you sure this is Naruto. I mean he was a lot shorter than he is now."

My eyes then widen and I start hopping up and down clapping my hands.

"Oh don't tell me he used some jutsu to make himself taller."

I then start poking Naruto in random places.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:13 am

"NO YOU ITDOIT ITS BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE WE WENT ON A MISSOIN TOGETHER THINK WHAT WHILL HAPPEN IN ANOTHER TWO YEARS ILL BE TALLER THEN TOO!" naruto yelled

"it has been a while love" i say

"naruto be quiet, or ill put you on a frog diet" bee ryhmed

"no more bugs" he ran away "not when ichmariis is so close!"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:51 pm

I laughed and turned and walked back over to you and leaned against you.

"I love teasing him he has the funniest reactions."

I look up at you still smiling.

"So what date are we going to agree on for the wedding. HM"
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:20 am

i smile at you softly "we have all the 'time' to plan we could be ready in a days time if you want a small one, or a month for a huge one " i let my eyes shift to green "for now lets decide on where to live after" i kiss you
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:38 pm

I kiss you back and pulled away a little.

"How about that place in the woods with the little hut in the middle of the lake and a beautiful forest surround. Besides if I want drama all I have to do is go look for Naruto."

I smile and kiss you again and laid my head back on you chest.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:15 pm

"sound perfect" i teleport us there while you kiss me "has a cozy feel to it and will be perfect for us" i lay my head on yours
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:34 am

"Hm."

I just stand there for a minute completely happy.

"I could get used to this."

Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:28 am

"me too" i wishper and kiss you
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:44 am

I kiss back and nibble on your lip asking for entrance.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next