Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together..Forever.

Go down

Together..Forever. Empty Together..Forever.

Post  Elaina Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:12 am

Hai, I haven't been on for awhile so don't think I'm a newbie, js.
CREDIT ON HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, just switched some things around
(Repost this give me credit AND the book/film~!)

Boys: You're a wizard. Considering, one of the dangerous wizards of mankind. You people are known for eating beautiful girl's hearts, and it happens to be endless. You hire a new maid. She's not pretty. She's not ugly. She's not beautiful. She's just somehow..right. And you seem to treat her as if she was just a spider, to step on and push her around. But you don't know every single push is just another single 'I love you.' You're falling in love with her.

Girl: Only a human, you were hired after your father passed away and your sisters won't get you a job at their bakery. You fell and hit your head, when you woke up, you woke up in front of a wizard. He says he's going to help you, if you help her. He pushes you around, watches you, and goes out every single night to find a new heart to eat. You pray you're not pretty, and you hope he won't eat you. But you'd never think he fell in love with you.

(I get one girl, since my brother's on vacation. But I'll add a guy if needed. Or else, one person can just play one guy.)

Alyna
Together..Forever. Img-th11

Elaina
Elaina
n00b.

http://meez.com/-sassy_emo_xoxo-

Back to top Go down