Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} Empty These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

Post  Rayney.Skys Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:45 am

Slave trading.
In this day and age, its all the rage.
Humans and other races alike, bartered in warehouse markets.
They're categorized by collars and charms, locked in cells, the higher profile ones in plexiglass cubes on display, for all who come to see.
It's like a freak show...but so much worse.

The Collars:
Crimson: violent
White: pure/innocent
Green: healing/nature
Blue: tranquil
Purple: mysterious
Red: loving
Pink: flirty
Orange: loyal
Yellow: happy/perky
Grey: depressed
Black: dangerous {only 3}
[Slaves can have no more than 5 stripes, no less than 2]

The Charms:
Music note: musically gifted [sings,instrument,etc]
Flower: healers/gardeners
Cupcake: good cooks
Duster: good cleaner
Question mark: mysterious/rare powers
Studded collar: can be used as a weapon
6 Pointed star: very, very, dangerous and volitle [max 3]
Sword: able to fight
Paw: good with animals
[No more than three please]

Rules
1--Be literate
2--Two profiles: one female, one male
One master, one slave
3--Follow the rules of the forums
4--Follow the profiles
5--You cannot be all powerful
There must be some weaknesses

Masters
Name:
Race:
Abilities:
Looking for in a slave: [collars and charms]
Appearance:

Slaves
Name:
Why they're slaves:
Race:
Abilities:
Collar stripes:
Charms:
Appearance:

Sky Silverlance
I'm a slave because of my breed. The last of my kind. I'm a rare gem, someone will pay a ridiculous sum of money for me. Why not?
By sensing someone with powers or by touching them, my DNA clones theirs to memorize and augment their powers. I'm a Learner, and the last of my people. {My invention, don't steal} While I'm immortal, there are ways to kill me. But I don't go around advertising them.
My collar is crimson, black, and purple
My charms are a question mark, studs and a 6-pointed star
These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} Girl_white_special_3

Ace DeLorca
A master actually.
Demon Prince as it happens.
In addition to standard demon powers, I control shadow and darkness.
I don't know exactly what I'm looking for in a slave...
These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} Trozen
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} Empty Re: These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:53 am

Oh how interesting! Im joining give a minute.
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} Empty Re: These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

Post  Rayney.Skys Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:58 am

Why thank you (:
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:25 am

I'll join give me a few minutes
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:41 am

Hendrix
Race:Angel of death
Previous Histroy: Commiting sin and you can still get into heaven commit a deadly sin while your threr is just unforgivable. In most cases. Hendrix was lucky. It took him 10 minutes to lose his wings now he's stuck on earth with the humans. For 310 years he's been trying to get his wings back watching the years go by and people change. God was graceful and made him an angel of death watching over human until their dying breath, never to fall in love with one though.
Biography: Hendrix is now well looking for an assistant if noting else. Having a kind heart would be nice but then again he's not sure
These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} Tasandtanis-1

Kah
Race: Demon Tamer
Biography: A slave? Hell if I know. It's probably for being the best damn tamer in my clan.That and the fact Im a girl but yeah Im here. I'm normally very quiet and sweet but I'm always watching and observing. If I dont like you. You'll know it. My collar is White Pink and Crimsion
My charms are studded collar and a question mark and lastly a cupcake

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} 682_stream

Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:43 am

Thank you (:
Love the pictures <3
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:47 am

Thanks ^^ it took me the longest to find ones I actually liked
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:52 am

Oh, I know how that is!
Well....shall we start?
Doesn't look like anyones joining...
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:55 am

sure you go first
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:57 am

Wait fer me, I have to find pictures ^.~
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:02 am

ooc;; I'm just posting cause I might have to poof soon

ic;; Sky grunted, glaring daggers at the men throwing her into the little plexiglass cube that served as a cage for tonights gala. They'd finally unchained her from her icy cage strung from the ceiling, deciding that she'd been masterless for too long. White hair spilled about her, the sores from the chains healing quickly as the cage was locked behind her. Huffing, silver eyes scanned the surrounding cubes, noting she'd been placed with the more mildmannered slaves--probably to scare off any weak hearted buyers. She was NOT someone to be trifled with. Each master had, in turn, turned up brutally gored to death, limbs scattered, blood everywhere, and the Learner gone. She was not looking foward to being passed off again to some spineless jellyfish.

Ace checked over his attire, straightening his tux jacket. He wasn't particularly interested in going to the gala at the slave market, but he was in need of someone new. The huge mansion was eerily empty, since his father frequented the gothic mansion less and less each century. Running a hand through his inky black hair and blinking until his eyes settled on a slightly red brown, as opposed to the blood red they naturally were, he headed outside to the limo.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:15 am

Remmi
What can I say? I'm a Vampire Prince with a Demon mind. I don't exactly know what I'm looking for in a slave, and Yet I really don't care, as long as I have a slave.
These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} 1-top33crazyvisions

Korea
I'm not human, and Yet I do not know what I am, I guess you can label me as a Demon for now. Well my powers consist of Healing, And I can weild Ice, if that helps any. I can also control the weather, along with my eye color.
My collar is White, Red, Orange and Yellow.
My Charms are a Music note, A Paw, and a Flower.
These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} Kimono53
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:19 am

Kah screamed and glared back as the men shut the door. She pulled her self to an upright postion and rubbed her wrist. Her black hair and fallen al around her face and her green eyes stood out on her plae skinned. It had been the longest since she was in the sun. Even longer since she had a demon to actually tame. Her most previous demon had been excuted right before she had been sold. It wasnt excatly a day she wanted to remember. Sadly they had decied she needed a owner and was being put on display at some stupid gala. She wasnt even dressed to be put on display.

Hendrix looked in the mirrior and fixed his tie. He never did care much for a tux or suit. He was dressed in black slacks a blue button up shirt and and black and blue pinstripe vest. He dipped his hand in to his pocket and looked at the watch of a child. He shook his head and decied it's best to do do his job before going to the gala to find an assisant.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:34 am

Korea slapped her hand against her mouth to keep from screaming, but It was no use. She was trying to wriggle out of the mens grip as they threw her in a case like object. Korea looked around as her long brown hair fell against her face and she pushed her hair from her face, she was startled and shaking rapidly. Korea just looked around and hoped this all would end soon. Then she noticed, she was on display, She looked down at her wardrobe, Who would want someone who looked like she was in a sand storm, She hadn't looked like that earlier, but struggling has that effect on people.

Remmi buttoned up the vest the layed beneath his tuxjacket and he brushed his hair out of his face. It was time, he was ready to get a new slave in this house, It was begenning to bore him and he needed more company, Someone there to cater to him, It was time for something different.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:56 am

Kah looked from left to right she tried to stand but only fell back to the plexiglass floor. She tried once more but was far to weak. She was only human not like the others that surrounded her. They where demons vampires and creatures of the night. She was only human just with a special ability.Kah ran her fingers through her hair and braided some of it and twisted the rest of it. She then neatly piled it on top of her head.

Hendrix finished his job then went to the gala. He changed his scythe in to a cane before walking in. A man offered to take his cane but he shook his head no then contiued in to the hall. Where they were being displayed.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:52 am

ooc;; My apologies for the late response. I had a study group for my IB Bio test tomorrow :b

ic;; Silver eyes scanned over the owners trickling in. Most gave her a glance and passed on. Her aura normally kept them away. She exuded power and death, danger and something clearly untamable--they weren't in the market for that. The market had been cleaned and decorated in crimsons and golds, velvet and candles galore, butlers serving champange and horsdouerves. Ripping her arms free of the straightjacket she'd been trapped in for years, she surveyed her pale skin. Honestly, she looked more like some ethereal moon or snow princess than what she truly was. Brushing white tendrils of hair from her face, she crossed her legs and returned to her surveying.

The limo dropped Ace off, pulling away to find a space to park and wait for his return. Grabbing a glass of bubbly on his way in, the Demon Prince began making his rounds. He was occasionally interrupted; dignitaries from every race that knew him or his father saying hello and blubbering, old family friends asking when his father was in town and the like.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:56 am

Korea looked around as she set her hands on the plexiglass and looked at the Owners slowly walk past her. She brushed her hair from her face and sighed heavily trying not to look at anyone.

Remmi slowly hopped out of his care and shut the door as he strolled into the Gala, He brushed his hair from his face and smirked. "So many Choices." He smirked and slowly began Browsing.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Kah sighed as people passed by most would stop and ask about her charms.
"She's perfectly human." One man said then looked at the woman next to him. Kah scoffed at what they said. She looked away from the man.

Hendrix walked past the different slaves. He spoke to one of the auctioneer. Hendrix shrugged his shoulders."I'm not sure what I want." The man smiled and ushered him towards Korea. Hendrix twisted his lips
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 am

The masters browsing slowly waned, several of the slaves near her being purchased leaving her fairly alone. Sky leaned against the back of the cube, closing her eyes and tapping her fingers against her arm in a rapid tempo, bored of the waiting and rather liking being hung from an ice box over the plexiglass animal cage. Honestly, it was disgusting.

Ace walked with one of the auctioneers who pointed out slave after slave. None of them quite captured his attention--too pure, too innocent, too evil, too untamable. Nothing was quite right.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:55 am

Remmi slowed his step once he he noticed Kah, he walked up to her and looked over her charms and stripes. "I might be able to have fun with this one." He spoke grimly with a faint smile, She was just what he wanted, She didn't look too innocent, but she was perfect for him.

Korea felt a presence but refused to look up at whoever was standing before her. She drew in a deep breathe and slowly looked up.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:17 am

"And this one?" Hendrix asked stopping in front of Sky's cage. The auctioneer gave him q terrified look."You don't want this one."he said glancing over his shoulder then back at Hendrix.
"Why not."
"She's violent untamed cruel." The man said Hendrix held up his hand for him to be quite. He observed her for a moment.

Kah turned her head and looked at the man on the other side of the plexiglass wall. She glared at him then turned her head back
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 am

At once Sky's eyes were open, silver trained upon the intruding figures, the auctioneer whimpering as she laughed darkly under her breath. She smiled darkly, the figure of snow and ice looking innocent enough, but behind the facade she was reckless and untamable...or perhaps she was tamable and had never bothered trying. Either way, the auctioneer was right to warn the man.

Ace sighed, stopping in front of Korea's cage, the auctioneer pointing out her charms and collars. She seemed balanced, not too perfect, but not so untamable that he'd have to use for her.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:27 am

Remmi smirked and ran his tongue across his fangs and then looked at the auctioneer. "I think I may want this one." He said crossly. "She seems to have what I need." He said as he looked at Kah with a faint smile.

Korea took a deep breath before looking away from the man standing before her. She had hope that he wasn'r going to choose her because he looked as if he were self-centered and arrogant, but what did she know?
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} Empty

Post  Ladycici Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Kah cringed as she was immediately taken from her cell and brought to her new owner. She stumbled forward. She looked up at him. Taking in his features. She had nothing to say to the man. Kah scoffed at him and looked away.

Hendrix smirked at the warning."I'll take her." He said dipping his hand into his pocket and looking at the watch.[list=1][*]
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:12 am

Watching two men slowly approach her cell, Sky pursed her lips, "I can show myself out, thank you very much. I've been manhandled quite enough for one day." she snapped, pushing the two aside and stretching her limbs out, arms cracking as she did so. The once silver gown that covered her body was dirty and stained with blood, ripped and tattered. Pursing her lips, she sighed, "This will have to be fixed." she mused, walking towards the auctioneer, who was clearly uncomfortable with the woman out of her box.

Ace listened to the auctioneer rattle on about the female, and he glanced at the time. His father would be visiting soon, he needed to make a choice quickly, "She sounds lovely, Drake. I'll take her, charge it to my account?" he said, interrupting his tirade. The man, named Drake, nodded, blubbering an 'Of course sire' before scurrying off and motioning two men to get her out.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next