Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} - Page 3 Empty Re: These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

Post  Rayney.Skys Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:54 am

The pale female simply nodded, thinking a moment before opening her mouth again, "I'm well aware of my curses. I've outlived all my people, watched the pestilence of humanity devour the earth and cover it in all this...garbage." she replied calmly, not a trace of emotion in her voice. If Sky had any gift, it was surely the ability of deciet. Her speech revealed nothing besides a biased, and any that had met her were hardpressed to really say what she felt.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} - Page 3 Empty Re: These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

Post  Ladycici Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 am

Hendrix looked up at the street sign."turn left." He said watching her. She wasn't anything like him. She spoke her mind and refused to be tamed. He smiled to himself at the challenge
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:05 am

As mush as Korea didn't care. "I'm sorry." She whispered and looked at her hands. She pushed her hair from her face and layed one hand over the other.

Remmi smirked and backed out of the parking spot he was in, and proceeded driving home. He looked over at her a few times before speaking. "If you don't mind me asking, Why are you a slave?" He asked curiously.
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:12 am

Kah sighed rubbing her arm.
"Well because of what I am, I suppose. I'm just human." She sighed looking out the window."There are fates worse than death." She mumbled looking down at her left wrist. It was tattooed their by her father.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:07 am

She did as he said, not particularly inclined to physically challenge him at the moment. A booming club on the right caught her eye and silver orbs trailed across the line of people dressed up outside, "What a spectacle of the underbelly of mankind." she chimed, well aware of the mob bosses that frequented the sleazy club.

Ace chuckled, "Sure you are." he replied, "Anyway. Until you give me reason to treat you otherwise, you'll have one of the moderately sized rooms on the second floor with the other servants and guest bedrooms. Third floor is for family guests, fourth is my personal rooms and my father's chamber, so you'll want to avoid that."
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Remmi nodded. " Well there are plenty of demon slaves, the complete opposite of you." Remmi nodded once more a glanced over at her.

Korea nodded and took a deep breath. She looked out of the window and pushed her hair behind her ear and looked back down at her hands.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:29 am

"I suppose so." She said and then looked over at him."So what exactly are you? If you don't mind me asking." She said smoothing out her dress. She then looked out the window as the scenery blurred by.

Hendrix glanced over at the club. Then over at Sky. He didn't disagree with her clubs were petri dishes for vermin and scum the people that really should he dead.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:49 am

Sky remained quiet for a moment, before speaking again, "So then. What is it you intend to use me for?" she questioned, turning her gaze away from the ces pond of mankind.

Ace didn't comment again, turning his gaze back out the window, watching the dark forests flashing by the limo. They were getting closer to the ominous hill and citadel he called home.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 am

Hendrix smirked "well for you to be my assistant of course. You seem to like blood shed." He said walking ahead of her.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Sky pursed her lips, "Lovely...I do so love following rules." she mused, slowing her pace slightly so she wouldn't pass him up again.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 pm

ew Roman]Korea slid her fingers behind her ear, pushing the hair that was in her face back.[/font">
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:36 am

The limo pulled off the road into a heavily forested area, bumping down a dirt road. The woods parted, clearing to reveal a rather large hill. Atop the hill was a collosal mansion, more a castle than an actual house. The limo paused at the huge wrough iron gate, which creaked open before the limo sped up the hill. It stopped at the massive front door. A pale male with golden eyes and ruby red hair and a slender woman with red eyes and golden hair stood at the door, clad in black and red. "The male is Damien, the female is Dmitria. They work here as well, and they'll help you get situated." Ace said, the driver opening the door and helping the two out, "They'll show you your room and give you a quick tour. Sleep well, I shall see you in the morning." and with that he disappeared into the house, leaving the two to help Korea settle in. The girl spoke first, smiling lightly at the new girl, "Hello darling, welcome to the Mansion. I'm Dmitria, and this is my brother Damien. What's your name?"
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:40 am

Korea smiled sweetly at the two. "I'm Korea." She nodded and pushed her hair from her face. "It's a pleasure to meet you both."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:44 am

Hendrix smiled."I know you dear. That's why I picked you" he said opening a door for her. The building was huge and held apartments and condos. He didn't really need a huge mansion. It would only collect dust and be empty of life. He was hardly home and if he was home it was very late. He walked over to the elevator and waited for the doors to open.

"I suppose so." Kah said and then looked over at him."So what exactly are you? If you don't mind me asking." She said smoothing out her dress. She then looked out the window as the scenery blurred by.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:48 am

Sky nodded, but otherwise remained quiet, standing a foot or so behind him and letting her eyes trail over the dust collecting, "Needs a maid." she commented, smirking.

Dmitria smiled, "So....you managed to impress Master Ace did you? Well, congrats. He's one of the better ones out there, trust me." she said, Damien nodding, "Yupp...he doesn't do physical punishment." he said, tapping the jagged scar that cut across his left eye. "Anyways, you'll be helping us keep the house tidy. We've got a pretty loose schedule. We eat when we want, can sleep as soon as the sun goes down, and we don't really have to cook for Master Ace. He doesn't eat frequently, always out on business. The only time rules apply is when his father is here." she said. Damien headed into the house, Dmitira motioning for Korea to follow, "You don't have any extra clothes, do you?" she questioned, glancing at her attire.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:53 am

"A vampire." Remmi smirked. "That's what I am, And I don't want to frighten you, But it's hard controlling my actions when I'm hungry." He chuckled softly. "It would be a shame if I lost my little slave due to my hunger."

Korea shook her head. "Unfortunately no, But I have one question," She nodded. "Would I be able to plant? I mean I'm really good with flowers." She smiled. "I'm really good with all kinds of plants."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:58 am

Dmitria smiled brightly, saying something to Damien in some foreign language, "Thank heavens! The whole back of the hill is this massive expanse of gardens. But Damien and I are no good with plants, and Ace hardly notices, so it's all dead. You can take total control of the gardens. We'll figure out something so you can spend most of your time there and still help around the house a little. Maybe chores in the evening and gardening during the day..." she mused with a smile, "As for the clothes, that's no problem at all. There's plenty of work clothes in my room that you can take."
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:02 am

"Your welcome to be a maid as well." He said with a smirk. He shut the door and looked around the condo. It was large and fit the city."Would like a tour?" He asked

Kah nodded "Yes it would." She said glancing over at him her hair had fallen again. She sighed and tucked some of it behind her ear.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 am

Sky smirked, "Perhaps in my spare time..." she replied, glancing around, "If you feel inclined. I can always just wander." she said calmly, silver eyes scouring the area.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:19 am

"That would be splended." Korea smiled. "For as long as I can remember, I love to plant flowers, herbs, vegetables, I'm not too good with fruit though." She sighed. "But I'm sure I can learn." She smiled. "Oh and thank you kindly for the clothes." She nodded.

Remmi smirked to himself and pulled up to a huge house, More so a Mansion. "Ah, we are here." He said as his Russian accent poured from his mouth. Remmi pulled into the driveway and slid out of his car and walked over toopen the door for Kah. "Once we get inside, It doesn't matter what you do, I don't need you tonight, Since I live alone you can choose any room on any floor, You can have your own bathroom, Oh and I have a whole closet of clothes for you, So you don't have to be in that all night."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:39 am

Kah stepped out of the car. Listening to him as he told he didnt need her tonight. She then looked down at the torn dress she nodded and followed him inside the house. She couldnt imagine living in a place so big all by her self. She shut the door behind her and then looked around.

Hendrix shrugged his shoulders."you can wander. I'm retiring for the night." He said scratcing the back of his head and going to his room.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 am

"Stay up as long as you like, If your searching for me, at anytime of the day, I'll be either in the Library, or In my office, it's Just down this hall." He pointed. "Now get a shower, get dressed, and the rest of the night is yours."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:48 am

Kah walked towards the stairs then stopped at the top and turned back and looked at him."Which room has the closet it in?" She asked
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:54 am

"Ah, I almost forgot. Go to the Third floor, and as soon as you reach the top of the stairs just go straight and it's a door on the right, it's on the far side of the hall."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:48 am

Kah nodded and followed his directions. She found the bath room and started a hot bath. She than went back to the room and found several clothes. The closet ranged from format to casual. She looked at the bottom of the closet and saw a trunk. She opened it and found all she needed for her bath she sighed seeing the night gowns."I'll have to fix this." She said with a frown. Kah walked into the bathroom and undressed before slipping into the hot water.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next