Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} - Page 5 Empty Re: These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

Post  Rayney.Skys Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:24 am

Sky sighed, leaning in the doorframe, "So then, while I'm still feeling cooperative, what is it you want me to do?" she said, her eyes shifting to every color of the rainbow before settling on a golden amber tone, her skin warmed, the roots of her hair turned bronze and bled down until she looked more like a sun goddess than her usual self. It was what happened when she got bored--she'd reinvent herself.

Ace chuckled, "Yes, with so much death in here, some life might be a nice balance." he mused. Dmitria rolled her eyes, "What, we don't count as lively anymore?" she said, Damien chuckling, "Not in our blood." he mused, Ace grinning, "Exactly. Anyways, I'll be in my office working. Enjoy your day." he said, turning and disappearing as quickly as he'd come, Dmitria snorting, "Sanctimonious bastard."
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} - Page 5 Empty Re: These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

Post  Ladycici Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:54 am

Hendrix chuckled "Do what ever you want. I'm not in the mood to train you. I doubt you would listen anyways...or am I wrong?" He asked running a hand through his thick black locks. He watched the streets below with people going to and fro. Some in a hurry some not.

"What's it about? The book that is" Kah said walking in to the library
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:59 am

"You wouldn't want to know." Remmi looked over at Kah. "I know where I had it but a friend of mine came to visit, I let them come in a here, and they turn this place upside down, That's why I no longer have company."

Korea smiled brightly. "I know all the perfect flowers that would make this place look absolutely beautiful." Korea nodded. "My mother told me about every flower she could, each day was a different Flower."
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:20 am

Sky shrugged, "I'm feeling uncharacteristically cooperative today. If you're feeling inclined, I'm more than willing to learn." she said.

Dmitria smiled, handing her a plate of breakfast, "We'll go shopping after you eat and take a shower."
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5