Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} - Page 4 Empty Re: These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:54 am

Remmi slid his hands in his pockets and strolled to the library, he spent most of his days there and most of his nights in his offie, but tonight he had to look something up, something that wasn't really important, but it was something to do to past the time.
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} - Page 4 Empty Re: These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

Post  Ladycici Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:04 am

Kah felt herself falling asleep in the water. She blinked several times and washed the suds away before stepping out of the water and dried off.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:03 am

Dmitria smiled, closing the double doors behind them, "Well, that'll be splendid. That garden's been way too grim for much too long. It'll give some life to this place. Anyways...if you want a formal tour we can give you one, or you can wander. Main floor is kitchen, dining room, library, study, living room, ballroom, the parlor for welcoming guests and two bathrooms. Upstairs is all bedrooms and suites and whatnot, then the third floor is a colossal library with every book you could imagine, tables and chairs galore, then the fourth is Master Ace's private chambers, off limits." she explained, pausing in the hallway. "We'll show you your room of course."

Sky waited patiently for him to disappear before looking around. She wrinkled her nose, "No way..." she muttered. Closing her eyes for a moment, she snapped her fingers. The dust disappeared, things sparkled like new, and the lights lit, "Much better." she mused, walking through the rooms, the red dress trailing behind her.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:11 am

"Thank you, Oh and is there a shoppe nearby where I can buy flower seeds and whatnot, I'd like to get started as soon as possible." She nodded. "Oh and I'm okay with wondering, I'll be sure to find my way."

Remmi grabbed a book, He didn't care for what it was called but took it back to his office and closed the door. "Another stressing night." he sighed and sat in the chair behind his desk.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:16 am

Damien nodded, "Yea, its about two miles away. Small, but it's got the necessities."

"We can go there tomorrow afternoon, and get you some of your own clothes while we're at it." Dmitria added. "Anyways, feel free to poke around. When you're ready for bed, I'll be upstairs. I'll leave my door open so you know where I am, and I'll get you a change of clothes, PJ's and show you your room."
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:49 am

Kah dressed then started to wander around. She found her self in the kitchen. Kah smiled and started to make herself pancakes."yummy yummy." She said adding strawberries into the batter.

Hendrix leaned against his door. He took a breath then turned on the lights and changed clothes
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:53 am

After making her way through the cleaned rooms, Sky hummed lightly. She glanced out the window, smiling at the large, full moon shining down into the field outside. She pulled the shredded straightjacket off her shoulders, revealing more snow white skin as it fell onto a chair. The blood red disappeared, replaced with the silver gown from before, sans the dirt and tears. Sliding the window open, she glanced down to the ground. It was a good drop, and with a smile she rolled out the window in a cloud of silver silk, white hair and milky white skin. Landing on the ground below like a cat, she straightened and walked out into the field. She was undeniably a creature of nature, and of the night and moon--she had been seperated from it all much too long. With a laugh like bells, she reached her arms out and spun around under the moonlight, humming a tune from years long passed.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 am

"If you'd like, you can show me to my room, I don't like to feel as though I'm a bother." She nodded.

Remmi slowly closed the book once he was finished skimming through it. "Not what I was looking for." He sighed and stood up walking towards the door of his office.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 am

Dmitria laughed, "Nonsense. It's just good to have another girl around." she chimed, her brother having disappeared upstairs, "Much as I adore Damien, we're identical twins and drive eachother insane sometimes." she said with a smile, "But anyways, I'll show you now so you can explore." she said, walking upstairs. Dmitria and Damien had a suite, their own private bedrooms and bathrooms conjoined by a common room, since they were blood relatives. Korea's room was across from Dmitria's bedroom, in a room that was about the same size, minus the common room, "I set out some clothes on your bed, so you'll have something to wear. Leave these rags in the hamper and I'll see if I can sew them up another day."
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:05 am

Hendrix walked over to his window and liked out into the field,and smiled. He walked away from the window and went to shower.

Kah finished her food and cleaned the mess she made then started to wander around.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:13 am

"Thank you." Korea smiled. "I think I should get to bed, I like to get up early, The early bird catches the worm as my mother used to say." She nodded gracefully.

Remmi closed the door behind him once he left his office and found Kah. "Kah..." He said softly. "Can you put this book back in the library, please." He asked holding out the book to her.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:01 am

Dropping gratefully into the grass, Sky stared up at the moon, sighing. "A day or two, then I'll leave. Just enough to recover my strength." she mused quietly, debating where to go this time.

Dmitria nodded, "Alright then. Breakfast is usually around eight, because Damien and I get up around 6. So I'll make sure one of us gets you to eat." she said, smiling lightly, "Sleep well, see you in the morning."
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:13 am

Kah looked down at the book then back up at him."Yeah sure." She said with a smile and going to the library. She gaped at all the books then twisted her mouth."they're probably cardboard." She mumbled placing the book on a random shelf. She noticed a book on the table. She picked it up and smile it was Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. She smiled and started to read it.

Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:21 am

"Likewise." Korea smiled, and with that being said she slowly closed her door, but left it cracked just a bit. She smiled and sat on top of her bed and admired the beauty of the room.

Remmi smiled sweetly to him self and walked along the dining room to water the Roses that sat inside of a Vase, That was a family Heirloom. "I'm suprised these haven't died yet." He said softly.,
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:29 am

Kah stood up with the book and left the library."Mr" Kah called holding the book to her chest."I don't know his name. She thought to herself "Mr" she called walking around
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:35 am

Remmi stopped before walking towards Kah. "You must be calling me eh?" He asked. "The name is Remmi." He nodded. "Just Remmi." He nodded pushing the hair from his face.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:40 am

Kah blushes then nodded."Remmi can I read this?" She asked holding out the book to him. She gave a small yawn and tucked her hair behind a ear
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:42 am

ooc;; Time skipping to the next morining XD

ic;; Sky sat on the couch, legs crossed, eyes closed. She hadn't slept; her body wouldn't allow it. It had been too many years since sleeping had been a problem for her. Eyes fluttering open, her silver eyes watched the sunrise with a sigh, "Morning...how unfortunate. Yet another day."

Dmitria had been up earlier than planned, and was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, Damien outside looking for gardening tools. Master Ace hadn't waken yet, or at least hadn't come down, so Dmitria thought letting Korea sleep wouldn't be a problem.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:50 am

Ooc: xD

Korea slowly stepped out of her bed and yawned. She smiled to herself and rubbed her eyes.[I'm assuming the work clothes thingies were put in her room lastnight xD] Korea slid on her work clothes and slowly walked out from her room.

Remmi sighed and pushed his glasses along his face as he studied a book he had found in the library, he sat in the living room his eyes fixed on the words. Aries Gloris was the name of the book, it was made in Russia, therefore it was written in Russian.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:53 am

Hendrix walked into the living room and heard Sky talking."It's not all bad." He said with a smile watching the sun come up.

Kah rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock on het nightstand."8am?" She mumbled."Why is it so dark?" She mumbled to her self stepping out of bed. She walked downstairs
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:18 am

ooc;; Yeea XD

ic;; Dmitria glanced up, "Morning Korea. Hungry?" she asked, pulling some toast out of the toaster as Damien came in, brushing some hair from his face.

Sky shrugged, "No, but I'm more a creature of the night. Hence the silver theme I seem to have going on." she replied, standing and stretching out, the red dress back, but shortened to her thighs.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:42 am

Remmi slowly closed hs book. He took his glasses from his face and took his book and set off towards the library.

Korea smiled brightly and nodded. "Sure." Korea said. "I can already tell today is going to be a long day, buts its worth it."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:15 am

Dmitria smiled. Noise caught her attention, and the smile faded quickly, "Master Ace...you're up early." she said, straigthening as Damien pursed his lips, automatically moving closer to the two girls, his protective nature immediately kicking in. "Relax Damien, I have no issues with Korea gardening or you three having a breakfast together. My father will be visiting at the end of the week, so we'll have to make sure everything is in order." he said, dark eyes fogged from a clearly sleepless night. Dmitria nodded, "Of course. Can I get you anything?" she questioned, turning the food off. Ace shook his head, running a hand through his inky black locks, "No, I'm alright. Enjoy your day, and make sure you order Korea some new clothes. Work clothes, some PJ's and some dress clothes, as usual."
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:26 am

Kah looked around for a moment and decied to go to the liababry. She was curious to know if Remmi needed her today.

Hendrix "I can see that." He said walking in to the kitchen.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:35 am

Remmi walked down the library steps and walked to the far corner where he searched for a book. "I seem to have forgotten the name of the book." He grumbled.

Korea looked at Ace before looking away. She folded her hands behind her back. "The flowers would make this place come alive, Especially Chocolate Cosmos's.[Some type of japanese plant xD]" She said softly.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next