Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} - Page 2 Empty Re: These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

Post  Ladycici Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:30 am

Hendrix looked down at her clothes. He agrred with her she would need a new dress maybe one that wouldnt show blood so easily he thought. Red, red will be good. "Yes it will, but for now I would like to get on with my evening." Hendrix said turning to the man who had gone pale hearing the girl talk. "How much?" He said looking at the watch he had been holding. He shook his head "My time is being wasted." He mumbled in an aside.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate} - Page 2 Empty Re: These Chains Won't Hold Me Forever {Literate}

Post  Rayney.Skys Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:36 am

The human stuttered, eyes locked with Sky's. She rolled her eyes, walking foward, "Idiot." she hissed, slapping the side of his face to snap him out of his reverie. The male winced, ducking away from her figure, "Th...th...three billion." he stuttered, the pale female frowning, "So little for one so rare? How unfortunate. Tell you boss he's getting gipped." she commented, crossing her arms and tapping her fingers against her shoulder.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:49 am

Remmi smirked and looked down at Kah. "She's perfect, Just take it from my account." Remmi looked at the man as he nodded jerkily. ""Looks like your coming home with me."

Korea looked up at the men as they pulled her from the cage and pushed her towards Ace.
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:07 am

"Oh the fun we will have." Kah said scarcastically. She folded her arms across her chest and looked at the guy. She shook her head and looked down at the marble floor. Rich bastard. She thought to her self.

Hendrix smied and pulled out a check from his pocket and handed it to the guy. He turned to the girl. "Whats your name my dear?" He asked
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:17 am

The pale female smirked, "Wouldn't you just like to know." she purred, the auctioneer frowning, "Her name's Sky Silverlance" he dared to reply, the female frowning, "Pity...it would have been a fun game too." she mused, flipping some snow white hair over her shoulder and glaring at the male, "I'll see you in your nightmares."

Ace glanced at the girl, nodding, "All right then, Korea is it?" he questioned, motioning for her to follow him out, "I'm in a bit of a hurry, my fathers coming for a visit this evening, you'll have to forgive my generally bad manners."
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:23 am

Remmi chuckled softly, he knew he was going to like her, something to keep his blood pumping, he was a bit violent and he wasn't good at keeping his temper. "Oh we'll have fun." Remmi chuckled once again. "Trust me."

Korea nodded. "Yes, my name is Korea." She smiled faintly and pushed her hair from her face, her Kimono slipping off her should , she lifted it and followed him. She wasn't the talkative type, but she would say a few things here and there.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:31 am

Hendrix truned to her.
"Nice to meet you Miss Sky." He looked at the acutioneer then down at the check. "Fill in whatever amout of money you want, but as I said before time is wasting away and I have someplace to be." He said then started to leave "Miss Silverlance if you'll be so kind to join me." He said glancing over his shoulder.

Kah shivered at the way he said the sentence. She could tell her that her mouth would get her in alot of trouble. Her only wish was that she had demon. Someone to keep her entertained and slightly protected from him.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:42 am

Remmi smirked and turned away from her. " I've got to get home, Shall we be leaving? Or are we gonna leave when your ready?" He asked softly.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:50 am

Sky fell into step easily, smiling when she heard the familiar gurgling. The auctioneer lay in a puddle of his own blood, his jugular spurting blood about him as people crowded around. Smiling darkly, she followed her new master out of the market.

"Anyways, my father is known as Satan to most. He's visiting to meet up with an old friend and stays in my home. He won't bother you, so long as you stay off the fourth floor." he warned, the limo pulling up. The door opened and Ace slid in, motioning for her to sit across from him.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:59 am

Korea nodded, memorizing everythong he said. "Okay." She whispered and slipped in the limo and sat across from him. She layed her hands in her lap and began to fidget, she looked at him for a while and then slowly looked at her hands. Her hair fell over her shoulders and covered the sides of her face.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:00 am

"I am a slave. I do as I am told, and speak when spoken to." She said sneering at him a bit. Her accent was heavy and refelcted where she was from,India. She kept her arms across her chest waiting for him to lead the way out of the gala.

"Miss Silverlance" Hendrix said stopping in the cool night air. He truned to her,and looked at the watch in his hand. It had stopped. Hendrix sighed and shook his head "It was not his time." He said plainly hitting his cane against the ground it changed back to a scythe. He smirked then looked at her.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:08 am

Sky pursed her lips, silent for a moment, "It's unfortunate then that you've bought me. I have little regard for when the time is right. They're humans. A pestilence upon this earth. One dead before his time changes nothing." she replied cooly.

Silence enveloped them as the limo pulled off. Ace glanced out the window, thinking silently for a moment, "Anyways. How did you end up in that market?" he questioned, trying halfheartedly to break the silence.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:22 am

"What makes you say that? Without human you would not be here. I wouldnot be here. They are the heartbeat to world they dont know of. They give us life with their beliefes and fates." Hendrix took a breath realising he was on his soap box. "While you have no reguard for time. I am all about time. Time is what keeps me on track." Hendrix dipped his hand in to a pockt pulling out a new watch. Her watch it was silver and the hands on the clock where white the numbers red.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:24 am

"Don't be that way, I won't bite," Remmi smiled sweetly. "Or I'll try not to." Remmi smirked as he began walking outside.

Korea looked up at him. " Well mh mother, she was a slave, so I guess she past that down to me, and mainly because of my abilities."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:30 am

Kah frowned following him her tattered black dress fallig off of her shoulder revealing her many more tattoos. Some people glanced as she followed him out the door. One woman intently watched her and sighed when she saw that Kah had been bought already
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:48 am

Sky pursed her lips, "Oh lovely. They gave me to the Angel of Death...and you're not even fun." she huffed with a frown, "How unfortunate. The possibility of me not disappearing from under your nose within a day just disappeared. Most unfortunate indeed." she mused, turning her back on him and walking off. She'd rather he have been some psycho bent on skinning her alive, she could at least relate to that. How the hell could she relate to one who loved mankind so much; she would never forgive them for what they'd done to her.

Ace nodded, "Abilities?" he questioned, "What is it that you do?"
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:00 am

Hendrix smirked. "Why is that? Someone who enjoys blood shead and death. I would think they would love to be with some one who is all about death." He shrugged his shoulders "But all people are diffrent." He said walking behind her as they headed in to the city.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 am

Korea glared over at him, then at the window. "Its alot, I can change the weather, I can weild Ice, and I can heal others." Korea nodded and glared over at him again.

Remmi made it outside and walked over to his car, he didn't like being driven around by people, he rather did the driving himself.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:21 am

Kah looked at the small two seater. She then looked over at him. "She liked small cars but didnt trust drivers espically herself behind the wheel considering the fact she loved to go fast,and had crashed once before. "Have you ever crashed?" She asked looking over at him before opening the door.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 am

Remmi nodded with a devlish smile. "Yes plenty of times." Remmi smiled and slid in his car. "I guess thats what happens when you go over a hundred miles per hour."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:46 am

Kah slid into her seat and buckled her belt."you're not going to try and kill me are you? I am only human you know?" She asked her hands were wrapped around the strap that went across the chest. She was holding on for dear life and the car had yet to move and inch.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 am

Remmi chuckled. "Heavens no. But I'm still going to drive crazy like I always do." Remmi looked over at her. "Calm down, I didn't even start this damn thing."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:02 am

Kah looked down at her hands then over at him. She moved her hands to her lap. She then looked over at him as he started the car. She looked out the window.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayney.Skys Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:34 am

"True, we are connected by a common thread, but there are several differences between you and I." she replied calmly, "First off, you live by a code of rules set down for you, I do not. There is no one who I truly obey. Second, the rules you live by determine who you kill and when, regardless if you enjoy it or not; I have no such rules, I kill who I went and when I want, or conversely, let them live when I chose. Third, I have plenty of reason to hate the human race; without them my people would be flourishing, the planet wouldn't be dying, and I wouldn't be forced into this life. Finally...I'm the only one like me, and much older. I've known too many Death angels in my time." Passing under a shadow, she emerged in the city. The ragged clothes were replaced with a similar gown in blood red, her hair braided behind her as she glanced around.

Nodding silently, Ace retained his gaze on the window, "Miss Korea, if you continue glaring at me so, I shall have to start treating you like a slave instead of a guest." he purred, a dangerous unspoken threat on his words. He wouldn't stand for disobedient slaves, no matter how pretty or talented they were.
Rayney.Skys
Rayney.Skys
alright, keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:47 am

Hendrix nodded looking at her dress "That color suits you well." He said side stepping a girl on the side walk "Well I'm sure if you've been around for that long then you've seen your watch many times over,and your long life is nothing but curse to you. Am I wrong?" He asked
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next