Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!)

4 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!)

Post  Experiment 627 Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:53 am

On her way home Kari decided to have some good food while she was here. After looking in her purse she decided to go cheep. She went to the best ramen shop around where a weird guy was sitting.

"What'll it be."

"The special."

"Coming right up."

She decided to sit on seat away from the guy.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!)

Post  Ladycici Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Sir
Village of Spirits
Im Keaka's older brother. I'm always watching out for her. Though she's not to be messed with unless you want to lose a body part. I would hope not. Anyways I'm pretty good with weapons.
I have rose colored eyes and black hair Im pretty tall.
Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!) - Page 2 Tasandtanis-1

Keaka
Village of Spirits
Im Sir's younger sister. Dont piss me off. I dont like people already and if you piss me off then you've just given your self a death sentence. I can smile in your face and act all nice and shit but dont get me wrong Im anything but nice. You havent seen what I can do not my the least.
I have white and green eyes.Im not tall avereage height I suppose
Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!) - Page 2 682_stream

Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:49 pm

//nice//
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:51 pm

"Why the hell are you covered in blood?" Sir asked walking back to his sister. He could clarly see the reason she was overed in blood be just felt the need to ask. He always did ever since she was 4 and watched their parents get killed. He killed their murder and Keaka was covered in blood twice in one day. He shook his head and tossed her his cloak. "Put this on." He said.

Keaka nodded setting the coat on the ground. She neeled down and fixed her headband. She didnt wear it arond her head or neck it was small and fit around her ankle like a chunky braclet. She licked the blood off of it and smiled at him as she slipped on his cloak. It was a deep red.
"What's the nearest village?"She asked They were just traveling and wreaking havoc in one shape or form were ever they went not on purpose of coruse but it just happened like that they were a form of demons in a human's flesh so death blood and chaso were their bestfriends.

"The leaf village." He said pulling out a map. "I've never heard of this place." He said looking at Keaka who had wiped her face free of blood. She licked her lips of what little blood was left there

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go Im in desperate need of a nice hot bath." She said with a smile at ther brother walking ahead of him
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:18 pm

i see a girl come in, and i study her quickly and then go back to eating, ninja, skilled, not much threat. i think to myself and then look again letting my eyes change to their real power wataching her through parriffial vision i oder a second bowl

"woah kid yoru eyes, are you from some speacail clan?" the old man said handing me another bowl

"im the first with it but your could say that i havent decided to name my own clan yet" i say and let him look at my eyes, green, rivetted, spirals, puipl, i start eating again

"wow what is your eye technique?" he asks "i know of two, byakugahn and sarringahn. both are pretty powerfull"

Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 pm

"You know it's rude to check someone out when you just met the."

Kira looked straight at the boy with the weird eyes. She decided that since he was curious he could see one of her talents. After all they would most likely never meet again and who could he tell that would believe them. She used a pinprick of chakra and made her hair run with electricity. Not enough to lose control over if it suddenly decided to go playful but enough to where you could see. Then she let die down and order another bowl.

"Being the only one with a weird ability is a blessing and a curse."
She smiled a sad smile at him and went back to eating her ramen.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:07 am

Keaka glared at the person who was at the gate. "Sir." She said turning to her brother. Who walked ahead of her and showed a piece of paper. The guard nodded and waved them on. Keake smiled at the guy at the gate the followed her brother.

Sir looked back at Keake who was as friendly as a cobra. "Let's find a hotel." He said with a smile as she made a left looking around. She noticed a ramen hut and peeked inside seeing a few diffrent people. She stopped looking down at her blood stained hands and turned away at the sent of the ramen.

"Hotel?" She asked walking away from the hut.
Sir nodded and pointed towards a fairly tall building. Sir stopped seeing the girls technique. "Intresting" He said walking away

Keake smiled and followed her brother.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 am

Kira smelt blood coming off the woman that just left. She knew at least a little of her ability. Kira decided to find out who they were tomorrow but she stayed tense and extended her senses to the earth. She smiled when she felt the presence of those two just down the street right next to her room. Right next to the hotel they stayed.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:43 am

Keaka walked in to the building and smiled at the clerk behind the desk."One room huge and with a view" She said then man looked down at his log book then up at her.
"Umm we only have one room that fits your description. It's a suite with a spa attached to it." He said stumbling over a few of his words at Keaka's seductive stare "H. H. Here you go." He said handing her two keys.
"Thank you dear." She said with a smile showing her fangs."Sir pay the scrowny man" she said walking off towards the steps.

Sir smiled and payer the man then followed his sister.
"Your demons aren't you? I've never seen such beautiful people." Sir turned and smiled at the man"In the flesh" he said and followed Keaka.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:42 am

Kira thought to herself with a little smile. Well isn't that ironic the only room left is right outside my bedroom window. This ought to be interesting
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:00 am

Keaka had taken her hot bath quickly and changed her clothes. She looked at hee outfit it was a simple black and white lolita dress. It was sleeve less though. She walked out the bathroom her hair was down but her jewels were still in place.

"You look lovely." He said and Keaka waved the comment off as she walked onto the balcony
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:10 pm

"briseingahn, " i watch the girl "true, nice chakra control and shape manipulation" i say and finish my ramena smirk on my face

the old man just looks at the eyes for a bit and then goes about his own buiness
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:37 am

"Why thank you." Kira says. "Did you get a good look at the girl that peeked in here earlier and smelled of blood?" She continues to eat her ramen.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:04 am

"What about that girl from the ramen hut? She's intresting her skills anyway." Sir said looking around the room and smiling seeing there were two beds. He continued to look around waiting for Keaka's response.

"She's a threat." Keaka said with a smile as she hopped on to the railing and looked down at the ground four stories below her. She was sitting on the railing simply deciding if she was going to go out or not. She didnt have any shoes on nor did she care for her out fit. She went back in to the room and changed in to her black and yello kimino and black heels then went back to the balcony.

"What do you mean by that?" Sir asked coming from the other part of the room. He looked around seeing that Keaka had changed and left he sighed and went back in to the room.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:22 am

i tilt my head back and stare through the wall at the girl "i thought the blood smelt like animal blood, my nose isnt really good, only my eyes" my pupil shrinks and i watch the girl "she dose look like a skilled ninja" my eyes un focus and i slurp the rest of my bowl up " but its not my problem unless she attaks me, i have a couple missions to do, most of them inolve killing a missing nin," i stand "if you wanna contact me ill be at the hokage faces tommrow. a good site" i dissapear to my room
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:56 am

Kira sites there for a while the n heads to her room all the while keeping track of the three new people she meet today just to see what they are doing. Thinking ( Well it was suppose to be a feww days off work but i guess i meet some rather interesting yet dangerous peopl yet in 5 days ill be leaving back on my mission.)She goes in her room and takes a shower.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:24 am

i strech and lay on my bed, comfy, soft, "naruto or shikamaru?" i ask as i see a shadow in my window

"sakura" a girl sticks her head through my window "hokage wishes to know how your first day was"

"dull, tommrow im going to train, and maybe take on a few short missions"

"mind if i join you?" she asked "tommrow i mean" she went a shade red

"i dont mind," i say and close my eyes

she leaves, leaving a basket of soldier pills behind
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:48 am

Keaka smiled at the fact people kept staring at her. They could feel by her chakra that she was diffrent that the rest. She waved at a few people who stared at her strangely.

"Damn you Keaka. You just had to leave didnt you?" He asked leaving through the door with the key to the hotel room.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:37 am

Kira layed in bed trying to sleep but coundn't. She finally gave up and went to the training ground to get some training in. After making sure to lock her chakra away so she wouldn't accidently use it, she started with her kunai then her physical trainig. Making sure she wouldn't have to depend on her chakra. After a while she started to meditate and stayed there through out the whole night feeling the elements around her sing in it's own harmony.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:51 am

i sit up and concintrate chakra into my palms and use my chakra nature to make it look like water " time for wind" i add wind and watch it spin and boil then trun to a cloud and fly out the window and start snowing. i luagh at my failed training and keep making it snow and cover the whole village in snow
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 am

I felt someone messing with the elemnts making it snow. I touched the snow with my chakra and traced it back to its owner. I smile when I found out it was the boy from earlier. Feeling bored and having nothing but free time I decided to mess with him a little. I taapped into the water in his bathroom and made the pies bust. When the water started pouring out i manipulated to where it was the bedroom and I made an ice sculpture by bringing in the wind. It was shapped like a bowl of ramen.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:14 am

ilook at the ice making a sculpture, "must be that girl" i smile and try to locate her with my eyes, when i see her i teleapot to beside her and throw a snowball then hide in the snow
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:04 pm

I felt something cold hit my face and came out of my trance. I smiled my evil grin and located the boy from earlier. It was quite esay especially with the elements helping you. I stayed where I was and pretended to go back in my trance then I made a whole bunch of snow go down his shirt. Twisted Evil
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:01 am

i jump up and push the snow out of my shirt and toss it all at you. i use the power of my eyes to make it speed up and melt into water Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:11 pm

I sensed something flying at me fast and made a sheild out of wind spinning so fast that if you tried to touch it it would suck you up and cut you into little bity pieces. Then I had earth wrap around your ankles and made your personal storm right aboue you that wouldn't leave unless I told it to. I open my eyes and start laughing the first time I ever laugh since I was 9.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next