Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!)

4 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!)

Post  Dragoono Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:52 pm

i smile my eyes glowing bright, i dissapear and appear behind you a hand full of snow i quickly put it on yoru neck and luahg
Dragoono
Dragoono
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!)

Post  Experiment 627 Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 pm

I watch from the trees s you put snow on my clone. I jump behind you and put a whole lot of snow down you shirt and in your face.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:09 am

i turn and grab you and roll on top of you in the snow "why are we fighting wiht snow?" i smile holding your arms down to the ground
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:49 am

moo
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:51 am

"Because i'm off right now and this is my vacation time." I then melted into snow and used the earth to put me at the top of the tree in an instant. I then throuw my head back breathing in the clean air and looked at the hokages faces.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:58 am

i turn my head to find you "vacation time?" i teleport to a tree oppisite of you "your powers intruge me"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:12 am

"Yep vacation time. It's a time where I get to relax for five days after doing missions left and right without rest." I say turning to you. "And you are not the only one intruged by my power I have had many people come after me for it but the could never catch me or find me after we first met." I was then looking up at you from the ground. "See ya I'm going to get something to eat." I started heading to the nearest food joint around.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:09 pm

i toss a scroll at you then disapear to fix my room

use this and ill show up tommrow, if you wnat me to join you ofcourse
was attached to the scroll
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:06 am

I grabed the scroll in mid air and read it. I then sigh. Two more days left til I have to go back. I put the scroll in my back pocket and head out to the nearest food joint. I ate my fill and took a walk around the village where I ran into the guys I was supposed to be spying on.

"Shit." I say and try to hide as fast as I could.

"There she is get her."

I was then surrounded by the whole gang. I couldn't let them see my powers, at least not yet. So I let them surround me and tie me up. They took me to the hide out closest to hideout.

"So you're the spy. Should have figured since we found you in a place that was conviently there and you were there. Especially with it being so close to our hideout.. So what do you want to know before we kill you."

"I was just trying to find out where Minikui was."

"He's with the akatsuki trading goods. That it."

"No, I also wanted to know what he was planning to do."

"That's simple he wants to become the ruler of all the world."

'Well, I guess I have nothing else to say then." I then tapped into my chakra and crushed them all with mega earth tomb. I cut myself free by using the wind and left. I headed straight to the hokages place and told her what happened.

"I see. That is interesting. I want you to head out and destroy Minikui you can take who ever you want with you."

"Yes, ma'am. When am I to head out."

"Tommorow afternoon."

"Yes ma'am."

I then head back to the training grounds and stayed in the tree watching the clouds. Waiting for tomorrow to come.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:57 pm

after a long night of thawing ice and mending pipes i take a hot bath then lay in my bed, there was a note from kakashi, the only person left to get here and join the group was naruto. he should be here anytime,. i clsoe my eyes and make time go by a little faster, the sun rose a little and i let time get back to normal and a shadow apeared inmy window

"so your drake?" i look and see a blonde guy with sakura, a anbu root member, shikamaru and kakashi

"what we doing" i ask kakashi

"dont ignor me," naruto grinded his teeth

"sorry just wanted to get what were doing today to see if i even need your help"

"you will need our help" kakashi looked at me

"were gonna test your eyes" naruto said

"and depending on your abilities we will set up differnt formations and attack stratageys"

"alright lets go,"

the 6 of us head to the trainging ground, i land a bit behind you "hey why are you still out here?" i say my eyes looking at the others who were frzoen in time on branches heading to the flat land part of the grounds
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 am

I look at you and say simply. " I'm waiting for someone to show that will go with me to kill someone that needs to be killed. You interested. That and I fell asleep here by accident watching the clouds." I stand there looking at your friends.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:06 am

"interessed very" i look at the group and let them unfreeze and they look at me

"what was that. it took forever to move" naruto and the others all jumped around me

"i used my eyes to freeze your bodiesso i could talk to her" i say

"yea we heard you" sakura said

"be a good way to see these eyes in action of a fight" shikamaru said looking at kakashi

"alright that will do then" he said and waited

"lets do it" i look at you
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:37 pm

"It's alright with the man we are going after is a major crime lord and he has dealings with the akatsiki."
I turn my eyes on naruto.
"Watch your back they are still after you naruto."
Then I turn towards you.
"They are also very interested in you so you better watch out. They may not have seen you personaly, but they have heard many things about. There are spies in the village. We have found many of them but not all."
I wait for a second reading the look on everyone's face and energy.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:19 pm

naruto looks at his hand "im ready for them"

sakura looked worried
shikamaur sai and kakashi just stare at him

i look at you and wink "lets not let them slow us down, ill teleport us out of the village so we can get on our way
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:02 am

I laugh and say "Do you think you can keep up with me."

I then look at Naruto and throw him a trinkit.

"If you need a little bit of help at all be sure to rub it three times and the elements will help you. It's only good for one go though so don't be an idiot and use it when you don't need it. That thing is a last ditch effort and should itachi corner you run and if you can't rub it ok. I know you are strong and I know you want people to respect you. I know those things because I know what it's like but don't do anything rash."

I then vanish with the air and wait outside the village near the gate.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 pm

one bye one everyone appeared and i look at them surpised by the sudden movments naruto and sakura on the ground

naruto looked at the girl "thanks" he stashed it in his pack a little confused

"i can but these ones will slow me down a bit"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:13 am

"Wait a sec I hven't told everyone my nam yet. Sorry I'm Kira."

I then look around for my bag I had sat there yesterday.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm

"draco" i say and point to a tree to your left

the others waitlike zombies, naruto daydreaming about sakura, sakura day dreaming about naruto,

XD
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:32 am

"Thanks Draco. Is everyone ready to go?"
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:13 pm

"they are, if their shinobi" i say and hear naruto get ready to hit me, and i teleport behind him "too slow and bad stance" i watch him fall, and then jump into the tree with everyone else "lets head out"

Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:37 pm

I stand on the ground smiling.
"Do you even know what village we are going to?"
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:22 pm

"not a clue, but if u tell me we could already have been there" i let everyone unfreeze

naruto
"oh my head," he yells cuase he hit his head on a rock after falling

"shutup" sakura said " ugh just teleport up there and tell me what i need to hit before i" she looked angry and then freeze

"i wish i could do that" naruto said looking at me

"she can still hear you"kakashi and shikamaru, sai said

"i cant hold her forever and i can give you a ten second head start" i say

"hold on" naruto got right in fron of her "now"

"hes dead" kakashi says

"bummer" shikamaru replied

"oh well" sai smiled

"NAARUUTOO!" sakura swung at him and triped

"got cha" naruto cuaght her "i couldnt let you fall " a fist mad his face look straigth up

"oh@!" sakura blushthen hit naruto again before getting up and she kept blushing

"naruto just twitched on the ground, his hand still cuped, he accidently grabed sakuras butt

"stupid" sakura said now kind of hiding behind dracos freind,

"well that was interesting" i say and look at you "rihgt?"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:21 am

I couldn't help myself I just started laughing.I took a few minutes to get ahold of myself and calm down.

"Well, I can see that this is going to be a very interesting mission. Probably the most interesting I've done yet."

"By the way Draco I'm Transporting the team because we are not goin directly to the village more of near it. And we are going directly in the hideout."
I pause for a moment.
"However we will walk until we are out of site of the village and their spies."
I then start walking like I was going on some errend for the hokage.I then look at everyone.
"You should probably act like your heading out on a mission that way it won't be to suspicious. Make sure you are at least 10 kilometeres away from the village."
I then continue on and wave bye while I do so yelling.
"THANKS FOR HE ADVICE I'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:49 pm

we follow yoru orders and run routine mission leave
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:01 am

After I was out of site of the village I transported ten kilometers away and waited near a waterfall.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next