Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!)

4 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!)

Post  Dragoono Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:54 pm

after a few seconds i apear behind you "sorry it took so long had to get naruto to go into the portal"

the rest of them apear confused and excited
Dragoono
Dragoono
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!)

Post  Experiment 627 Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:21 am

"That's oay I thought thay he ould be more excited for this mission since it's considered a A-rank mission."
I say as I lean against a tree. I look around waiting for their reactions.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:48 am

"piece of cake" naruto got excited

the others hung there heads "good greif"

i luagh and watch you
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:32 am

I leave my face totaly blank except for a twitch to my lips and the mischevious glint in my eyes.

"Alright every one make sure to keep your eyes closed if you don't you'll get sick. See I have to kinda transport us through a forcefield and seeing the chakra rush around and spin makes you kinda dizzy and sick."

I then turn to Naruto and put my hands over his eyes making sure he couldn't see.

"I just know that if I put a blindfold on you, you'll just get rid of it when i'm not lookng and if I trust you to close your eyes we'll end up with you getting sick because you will be to tempted to look. And I don't want our cover blown what so ever."

I then gather my chakra and use my special abilities and get us in the hideout within seconds. Quickly making sure no one was around I then turn to everyone and wait for everyone to get used to the ground being back under their feet.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:36 am

I make sure everything is clear and gather chakra and turned into air infiltrating the hideout successfully.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:49 am

i and the rest of the testof the team follow your lead of actions
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:03 am

I find a path that leads straight to our man and show everyone the way making sure no one comes into contact with any one.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:05 am

my eyes look at the man who we need to kill and i tap your arm and then disapear and move around time and wait for everyone in the rafters above the targets room
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:16 am

I surround the room without letting the target know and gave the signal.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:41 am

i land beside him quietly "good bye" i wishper and freeze time slashing his troat, i jump back in the rafters and watch as gurads get covered with blood
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:46 am

I then let my chakra flow into the guards system and kill them from the inside cutting every internal organ. I then went physical. I then transported everyone back to the waterfall.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:51 am

i flip a scroll in the air "looks like he had something nice on him" i luagh
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:03 am

I take the scroll from you and put it in my pack.

"Thank you very much."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 am

i look at you "hey that summon scroll looked important" i laugh "and on such nice paper"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 pm

"This scroll belongs to the hokage it was one of the things I was sent to get. The others I can get myself.'

I then returned them to the village before they could even blink and went back to the hideout. This time I let them see me. I then killed every ninja that was in there and on there side. After that I gathered all the scrolls and transported them to the hokage. The akatsuki had arrived by then and found me.

"What happened here?" Itachi.

"Yes do tell us hm." Dedaria.

"I'm not telling jack shit you assholes."

"Really we'll see about that." Itachi.

Itachi then put me in the mangenkyo sharrnigan and I went through the whole thing silently getting stabbed over and over again. But I didn't say a thing. When his eyes got tired and he saw 'I wasn't going to say anything he stopped it and tried to kill me with but it didn't work. Dedaria saw this.

"Hm, we have quite the girl here. Let me make her into a great work of art."

"No we will take her to leader."

"Fine."

They then went to get me but I put up one hell of a fight. But exhausted and tired as I was I didn't last for more than 2 days. I then collapsed from exhaustion and when I woke up and everything was dark and I was in a chakra chakra cell.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:38 am

after a few days of not hearing about you i corner th hokage "sorry i had to do this but what kind of mission did you send her on?"

"top secret"

"that alright then" i look in his eyes "time mind release" my eyes spin

"your eyes, just like sharigan, and byakugan" his eyes lok like mine but blue

"dont forget rinnengan, but stronger than any of them, and this is just the first stage" i say as he feints

"later" i leave the village asleep and no memory of me, i rush around looking for a red cloud on a black cloak,
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:50 am

"Your finally up."

A man with orange hair and a lot of piercings was in front of the cell. I knew this was there leader at once because of his strong chakra and his rinnegan.

"So you are the leader. Pain I'm guessing."

He looked a little taken aback by my knowledge. But he recovered quickly.

"You are strong and intelligent. I hear it took three days for my men to capture you. And you had already had enough time to annihilate an entire hideout with 2000 ninjas. And you hadn't had any sleep and had constantly using chakra. Join akatsuki and we can help you enhance your powers even further."

I look at him like he was the stupidest thing on the planet and told like I would a child.

"I will not join your side. I'm on my own and therefore will not have anything to do with you."

He then got mad.

"Then you can rot in this cell."

"Not likely, I'll get out soon. Whether you are prepared for it or not."

I knew he would assign someone to keep watch on me when I said that. And that was the plan.

"Oh, you won't escape. Dedaria. Keep an eye on our guest and make sure she doesn't try anything."

"Hm, yes leader."

I then sit there and watch Pain leave and Dedaria take up guard duty.

Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:56 am

i wait on top of the hide out pretending to rest from a long jorney, preparing to gather info on the akatski to forgive the hokage
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:05 am

As soon as Pain is gone I start sweet talking Dedaria and it works he opens up the cage for a smooch and ends up knocked out and locked up in the cell with no explosive putty. I then move throughout the hideout and straight to where Pain was. He turned around and looked taken aback.

"How did you escape in such a short time?"

"I'm just that good."

"I see, and nothing will change your mind."

"Nope."

He then sighed and got his other bodies out and ready to fight. I then notice your chakra network and sigh. I then transport you in a nearby tree so you would be out of range. I then gathered up the elements and let them run wild through me. It soon formed into a huge element bomb with me in the center and exploded outward. The hide out collapsing with it crushing an akatsuki member in there along with me. But I was protected by my elements. I then see that nothing is standing anymore and I was now standing in the center of a huge whole where the hide out used to be. I look a t you and sigh. I then collapse from exhaustion and of using to much chakra in just a few short seconds. I knew it wasn't over though. For Pain had gotten away. Along with Madara.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 am

"holy shit" i say and jump towards you "three of them got away" i say "some plant guy was next to me eiarly followed the other two!" i say and look at you " remind me not to piss you off and get you a gift for doing a great job in killing over a 4000 ninja in "i look at the sun" 6 hours"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 am

I look at you and smile a little from what little consciousness I had left.

"Your welcome. I can't move right now so yeah, as much as I hate to admit it I kinda need you to take me somewhere safe so I can restore my chakra and energy. And one more thing don't you dare bring me back to the hidden leaf."

I then passed out.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 am

"Village hidden by dragons it is" i head towards my own village to my house "i lay you in my bed and wait by your side
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:40 am

After i regain my energy I wake up and see you sitting beside me.

"Where am I."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:46 am

"my bed, my house, my village" i say" the village hidden by dragons"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:50 am

I groan having bad experience with people here because of my gift and of a killer headache. I then get off the bed and head for the exit to get out of the village before they knew I was here. I reach the door and hit it hard judging the distance wrong because of the headache and landed on my but. I then curse.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next