Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!)

4 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!)

Post  Dragoono Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:57 am

i help you up "they know of you yes, know your here no, they think your still in the leaf, i told them that they trust me a little too much"
Dragoono
Dragoono
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruto Shipudenn, (make ur own twist to naruto!)

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:00 am

"Thanks but I really do have to get out of this village. They absolutely hate me."

I then try to leave again but fall down again losing my balance. I once again curse as I once again busted my bottom.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:10 am

i roll my eyes and pick you up and set you on the bed "i dont care if they want to kill you, your staying here on the edge of the village that they cant get to, and your going to rest a little more," i sit on the bed "and ill help you with what ever you need to do after"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 am

I sigh and shook my head. I then once again get up and this time instead of using the door I transported into an old hideout of mine. Once I was there I made sure everything was safe and blacked out again.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:20 am

i roll my eyes and follow you
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:21 am

I wake up long enough to notice you were there and mumble "Go away." and pass out again.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:36 am

i stay put and wait falling asleep against the wall
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:00 pm

I wake up for good this time and saw yo against the wall. I then wait for you to get up.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:07 am

i fliick open my eyes a few minutes laterthey glow bright red then go back to the normal green
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 am

"Nice way to freak normal people out if they weren't use to the weird."

I then get up and head to the bedroom to get some new clothes on.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:04 am

"my eyes are made up of the three other eye jutus, so they may chang colors from time to time"i say
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:54 am

I smile.

"I'm glad I'm not the only freak around here. Makes me feel better."

I then go in the room and 5 minutes later come out in jounin clothes minus the jacket and head to the kitchen.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:28 am

"ill be back in ten minutes, i need to check on somthing" i diapear

i look at my village and sigh, a couple tears roll down my cheek, i jump at it and didge kunai from the sky quickly running into the big cave where my villages secrets were held, many sky ninja following me, and droping water ninja ro kill me, i speed up and toss portals all over the place making scrolls, weapons, jugs, boxes, and gems disapear,
"why did they attack now and where is everyone?" i jump in one of my portals and look around at the undergorund cave near the hidden leaf, "they wont find this and im sure i ca reshearch it all later" i disapear again and sit back in my spot atur place two mins early
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 am

I come out of the kitchen eating a egg sandwich.

"If you want some breakfast it's in the kitchen feel free."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:16 pm

"hold on" i breath and pull a kuni out of my leg then bandage it up, i stand and go to get a sandwhich "stupid wind ninja" i say then eat a egg sandwhich
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:57 am

I sigh in exasperation and walk up to you and put my hand on your shoulder. I then send fire through you mixed with water and heal all your wounds. I then back up from you and lean against the wall panting in exhaustion.

"Guess I'm not fully recovered yet. Oh well. See ya I'll be off now."

I then head out the door walking not wanting to use any chakra until I fully recovered.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:55 am

i jump after you, "dont do that next time please, ill be back in a day or so" i kiss your fore head and then jump away in a portal and spy on the leaf before heading into their village
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:03 am

I looked around stunned and then I got mad. I use nature energy instead of chakra and followed you. When I caught up to you I punched you as hard as I could.

"What do you mean don't do that next time. Do you even know how many of them kunai that hit you were poisoned." I yell this at you.

I then realize where we were and sighed. I leave to report to the hokage about the mission.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:15 am

i hold my face and smile following you, and land out side the window and wait
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:41 am

I go in the hokages office.

"Was the mission a success?"

"Yes."

"Did you kill the traitor and get the information he was about to sell along with the weapons?"

"Yes."

The hokage nodded; then he turned and looked at me with a soft expression.

"You weren't hurt were you?"

I shake my head. He sighed in exasperation.

"Stop lying to me and tell me the truth."

I sigh in defeat.

"I wasn't hurt but I did use up to much energy."

He looked surprised.

"You had to resort to that in a simple mission like that."

"No, after the mission I sent the others and destroyed the hideout."

"I hear a but coming on, and I don't like it."

I laugh a little at the expression he was giving me. "

I destroyed it and I had to fight all of them in there hideout. Pain, Madara, Itachi, and Dedaria all escaped the rest are dead though."

"I see well you finish healing up and take a few weeks to catch a breather."

"Thank you sir."

I then start to leave but the hokage stopped me.

"Oh and take your little friend with you."

I sigh and smile a little having already sensed you but not really caring what you heard.

"You can come out now we already knew you were there we just didn't care what you heard."

Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:52 am

"if i was hiding, only you would know i was here" i walk into the office "sir, if you will tell me about your jinjuriki, naruto uzumaki"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:16 pm

I look at you and shake my head. The hokage looked at you like you were out of your mind.

"I am not going to tell you classified information."

I grab your arm apologized to the hokage and dragged you out of the building.

"You are fucking insane. You don't say anything that is classified in that building. There are Ganzo spies that would love to get their hands on him."
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:26 pm

"i know that" i smile, and my body start to flicker rapidly "talk to you later love, im off for my mission" i hold up a hand seal, "light-flicker track jutus"i dissapear with a kiss on you cheek luaghing as i fade

i follow the spys to the hideout and hide in and around the trees
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:32 pm

I looked around and sighed in irritation. I then go for a walk around the village outskirts. I came across several rogues and killed them without much effort. I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone's really hard chest and fell on my butt.
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:46 pm

i watch as i see a large beast with many tails get sealed into a scroll, and that scroll tossed into chest and then into a pit, "biju location acuaired" i flicker into the pit and lookaround slowly trying to get the scroll
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next