Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a Short Story

2 posters

Go down

Just a Short Story Empty Just a Short Story

Post  Abby Mon May 02, 2011 7:25 am

Bzzzzzzzzzz. The bees and their hive had been so tempting that day. Almost as tempting as chocolate ice cream on an extremely hot day. Being six does not give you much life experience. In fact being six gives you just about no life experience. So, I did what any other curious little kid would do. I ran around my yard looking for a rock. I found one the size of my fist and picked it up. The hive was only a hop, skip, and a jump away and then... Smack! I was not giggling for long. Hundreds of bees were suddenly swarming around me. MY hands went up to protect my face and I sprinted off in a random direction. The bees got me good. There were six stings up my right leg and four up my left. The stings on my arms were innumerable. I did not even bother counting them. I tripped and just lay on the ground. So much pain. Half of me just wanted to be numb and then, my wish came true. Up my arm and down my legs started to swell and stiff up. It didn't hurt anymore, but it was unbearably itchy. I couldn't move anymore. I was too puffy. Then the swelling reached my neck. My breathing became slower and slower. Then the pain was back. Clawing at my lungs, screaming for air. I wished it would go away again, forever. And I got my wish. All the pain went away, and I was just me for a second. Then I was dead.

So sorry if you expected a happy ending...
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Just a Short Story Empty Re: Just a Short Story

Post  lololindsay Tue May 03, 2011 4:59 am

//gulp
This is sad. D:
But very well thought out and I enjoyed it immensely till the very last sentence.
(:
lololindsay
lololindsay
you also think you fancy, huh? [moderator]

http://Meez.com

Back to top Go down

Just a Short Story Empty Re: Just a Short Story

Post  Abby Tue May 03, 2011 5:00 am

:D Thank you.
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.