Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cat and the Frog. ((Short Story))

2 posters

Go down

The Cat and the Frog.  ((Short Story)) Empty The Cat and the Frog. ((Short Story))

Post  Abby Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:19 am

My whiskers twitched as I inched toward the frog. Eyes, green as emeralds memorized his figure until it was as familiar to me as the back of my paws. I slinked through the cat tails, staying close to the ground.
The frog stood at the edge of the pond. He mocked me with his increasing stillness as I closed the distance between him and me. The frog and I had a record. The endless battle between cat and frog did not seem to have a start and it definitely would not end until one of us was dead.
I was only a couple feet away from the frog now. My hind legs were itching to pounce. My pink little nose poked out from the cattails as the distance from me to the frog was diminished to a foot. My body weight shifted to my back legs and I pounced.

I might post some more short stories later. I just wrote this one because I had nothing better to do in Language Arts than kiss up to the teacher...
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

The Cat and the Frog.  ((Short Story)) Empty Re: The Cat and the Frog. ((Short Story))

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 pm

....Does the frog end up dying?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

The Cat and the Frog.  ((Short Story)) Empty Re: The Cat and the Frog. ((Short Story))

Post  Abby Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:35 am

Yes. The cat claws him to death.
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum