Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tragic, bloody, yet humorous story from lang. Arts.

2 posters

Go down

A tragic, bloody, yet humorous story from lang. Arts. Empty A tragic, bloody, yet humorous story from lang. Arts.

Post  Fennec Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:02 am

I know it's funny at first. But when the author starts crying because of something she wrote, you know you'll need some tissues handy.

"So, more cat food for Brain, bottles of water, and... Sym, do we have enough candy bars?" I pushed my long chestnut-brown hair behind my ears as I spoke and looked at my partner-in-crime. Sym gave me a thumbs-up.
"Check, check, and check," he said. He turned back to the shelf and made a few clicking noises. He paused, then reached for a can of peaches. "But just because there are no rules, doesn't mean we have to eat like pixies, Rowan." I rolled my eyes, grabbed my small gray kitten, Brain, and set her on my shoulder like a parrot. She latched her claws firmly in my tattered shirt and curled into a fuzzy gray ball.
"Yeah, I know. I'll grab some healthy stuff before we go," I said.
"Yaaay!" Sym did a stupid little victory dance then made his way towards me. He held a hand out in front of him so he didn't run into anything. It wasn't nighttime, and it wasn't even close to dark in the abandoned Wal-Mart. Sym was blind. You wouldn't be able to tell, the way he walked around like he could see just fine. But he had really good hearing, and he could use echolocation like a bat. That's why he made all those clicking noises. The sound bounced off objects near him and helped him not to run into stuff.
Of course, there were some annoying things about him being blind.
He reached out, probably to touch my shoulder, but accidentally groped my boob. I squealed and jumped away, covering my chest with my arms, blushing like crazy. Sym burst out laughing.
"Perv! That wasn't funny!" I exclaimed. I threw a box of Twinkies at him and it hit him in the chest. He smothered his laughter, but I could still see his shoulders shaking.
"Sorry, sorry." He didn't say, 'It won't happen again,' because we both knew it probably would.
"Come on, lets start bagging this stuff," I mumbled. I unzipped my backpack and put the canned food in the bottom, candy bars on top of those, and water bottles around that. Sym would carry the cat food.
I'd just zipped my bag closed when Brain dug her claws into my shoulder and started hissing. Crap.
"Sym! Take the back entrance," I said quickly. He nodded and I slung my backpack onto my shoulders. And then we ran.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

A tragic, bloody, yet humorous story from lang. Arts. Empty Re: A tragic, bloody, yet humorous story from lang. Arts.

Post  Morgan Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:33 am

Pretty good. I'd like to see where it goes. More please.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

A tragic, bloody, yet humorous story from lang. Arts. Empty Re: A tragic, bloody, yet humorous story from lang. Arts.

Post  Fennec Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:10 am

Okay. I don't have the entire five pages from lang. Arts but I have enough to last until I go back to school.

The world we lived in was different now. It really started with a rabid dog biting a kid in Minnesota. When the kid got treated for rabies, the disease mutated. The kid went wild and started biting other people. The kid wasn't human anymore. It was a mutant.
The people who were bitten... -Is too lazy to write the rest at the moment-
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:23 am

.... ): You haven't written anymore...
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:58 am

Lizzi please dont drop this. I wanna see more. I wanna ee everyone embrace their inner writter.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:29 am

Okay Neaveh I'll keep writing it. But it's not long and I can't find all the pages at the moment...
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:57 am

Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down