Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3

+13
Yonda
atlantischan
Morgan
WalrusFaces (Layla)
BonnefoyLover
AliceIggyKirkland
AwesomeMein
BlueBloodMusic
russiassister
TheOriginalAsia
Aqua7KH
PreussensGloria
LietuvaHetalia
17 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3

Post  Yonda Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:23 am

Aw, the people here are already so welcoming. c:
That makes me happy, askdhaksd. I'll obviously still use my new Russia account on FS, but I think I may stick around here most of the time. May my old account on FS RIP. </3
Yonda
Yonda
n00b.

Back to top Go down

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:54 am

Kya this is wonderful <3 Nice to see you here Yonda and everybody else, 'specially the people who've been here a lot longer than any of us! :3
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3 - Page 2 Empty Oi~

Post  xSpain Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:51 am

Woah, Hetalia users from Formspring are dominating this site. xD
Anyways, I roleplay as Spain~ My account on Formspring is xSpain.
xSpain
xSpain
n00b.

Back to top Go down

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3 - Page 2 Empty Heya

Post  Elizabeta Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:04 am

I'm Elizabeta32 from fs
not sure how this site works so if people could help i would apritiate it
I can't seem to find how to add an icon though..
I thought it would be in profile, unless i missed it?

I roleplay as Hungary or Elizabeta Héderváry ^.^
Elizabeta
Elizabeta
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:06 am

[quote="Elizabeta"]I'm Elizabeta32 from fs
not sure how this site works so if people could help i would apritiate it
I can't seem to find how to add an icon though..
I thought it would be in profile, unless i missed it?

I roleplay as Hungary or Elizabeta Héderváry ^.^[/quote]

It's in the Profile edit, on top there's a tab labeled 'Avatar'.
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia
n00b.

http://www.formspring.me/ThePandaWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeta Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:16 am

TheOriginalAsia wrote:
It's in the Profile edit, on top there's a tab labeled 'Avatar'.

Ah!
Thankyou very much ^.^
Elizabeta
Elizabeta
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:28 am

xSpain wrote:Woah, Hetalia users from Formspring are dominating this site. xD

Um...if you didnt read my post in this I said im not a social person. We all use this site. No one 'Dominates' this site. We all respect it. I dont want to come across as mean, but there are people who have been here longer and Im probably not the only one who takes offence to that comment.

This site was made to get away from another site because of rules and newbes where taking over. I really dont want that to happen to this site. Thank you....

-Neaveh.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:41 am

Yeah i joined a couple weeks after the site was created though i had to make a new account since then :3 We are all equal and im sure Neaveh or i would be glad to help with anything but please get off your high horse sir your just a kid. So lets all try to be as friendly as possible Kay??
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:43 am

Ah, it was just a figure of speech guys...please don't get worked up about it...

Last edited by TheOriginalAsia on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:09 am

Hey everyone, my name is Taylor! I joined the site literally within the first few hours of it being up, but I've remade my account a few times since then for various personal reasons. Sometimes I RP with my friend Adam, but since the release of MW3, we won't be seeing him for a while.. haha.
Anyways, what is exactly hetalia RP...?
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:21 am

well hetalia is an anime then they just roleplay as the characters
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:40 am

Ehh... Sorry if that offended you or anything. I'm just trying to be friendly, is all...
xSpain
xSpain
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:45 am

Well I mean, what is it about?
Must be something interesting if all these people are joining..

By the way, how did you guys find this site? I'm just curious, of course.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:48 am

Some friends of mine from Formspring told me about the site. There's been this whole anon problem on Formspring, so I decided to give this site a try.
xSpain
xSpain
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:52 am

How exactly did you RP on fs anyways? I don't see how that would really work haha.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:54 am

Well, it's like any other roleplay site, except for the annoying anons. xD
xSpain
xSpain
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:01 am

Really? I don't know I just see it as very confusing, & it seems you'd be limited to only one on ones.. Or maybe I'm just missing some crucial information haha. And you know, you can just disable anonymous messages.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:04 am

Only two people can roleplay on FS. But if you protect your account, random anons can't disable your account. :3 It is kind of difficult when you first start roleplaying, but then it gets super easy! Haha.
xSpain
xSpain
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:08 am

Ah, here comes the bitch in me:
A bunch of us left this website called Meez because newbies were taking over the site, so I'm not afraid to say that you are not dominating the site. The newcomers will never dominate the site. No one other than me dominates the site. I made it, therefore I am the fucking ruler of the site. If newbies start taking over, I will not hesitate to turn off the ability for more people to join and delete every person who has signed up in the past month.

That being said, I'm honestly not as much of a bitch as I seems. I'm Jenna and like I said before, I made this site because of Meez. A lot of the people on here are like my second family. That's all I'm gonna say.
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:13 am

[quote="Jenna"]Ah, here comes the bitch in me:
A bunch of us left this website called Meez because newbies were taking over the site, so I'm not afraid to say that you are not dominating the site. The newcomers will never dominate the site. No one other than me dominates the site. I made it, therefore I am the fucking ruler of the site. If newbies start taking over, I will not hesitate to turn off the ability for more people to join and delete every person who has signed up in the past month.

That being said, I'm honestly not as much of a bitch as I seems. I'm Jenna and like I said before, I made this site because of Meez. A lot of the people on here are like my second family. That's all I'm gonna say.[/quote]

Ok, I really don't want to fight about this but it's [b]just a figure of speech[/b]. Please try not to take it personally...we're coming here for the same reason as you did, we're not trying to take over, we're just trying to have fun...
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:16 am

Hey, I already said I was sorry. And If you don't want me here, then just delete my account. Please don't delete my friend's accounts because the didn't do anything. I came here to roleplay, not to fight.
xSpain
xSpain
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:01 am

NeavehBaby wrote:

Um...if you didnt read my post in this I said im not a social person. We all use this site. No one 'Dominates' this site. We all respect it. I dont want to come across as mean, but there are people who have been here longer and Im probably not the only one who takes offence to that comment.

This site was made to get away from another site because of rules and newbes where taking over. I really dont want that to happen to this site. Thank you....

-Neaveh.

"Neaveh" chick or whatever, leave her alone, no body asked, no body cares. Okay? She's just joking. Just because a lot of us are new doesn't mean you have to barge in. Chill out, I mean seriously... -.-* I don't care if you get all pissed at me but you're annoying me from the start. So just leave it as is, we're just trying to have fun. >.>
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
n00b.

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:05 am

AwesomeMein wrote:
NeavehBaby wrote:

-Neaveh.

"Neaveh" chick or whatever, leave her alone, no body asked, no body cares. Okay? She's just joking. Just because a lot of us are new doesn't mean you have to barge in. Chill out, I mean seriously... -.-* I don't care if you get all pissed at me but you're annoying me from the start. So just leave it as is, we're just trying to have fun. >.>

Um okay, hun. There's no need to be so rude. She obviously finds it offensive. You need to leave HER alone. We had to leave a site because new people came in, so she's obviously pretty freaked out that it's going to happen again and that comment didn't help. We understand you're trying to have fun, but so are we.
So long story short, if you bitch at my friends, I'm going to bitch at you.
And jesus Christ, she didn't even say anything in the beginning to annoy you, so what the hell are you talking about?!
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:18 am

hawkward wrote:
AwesomeMein wrote:
NeavehBaby wrote:

-Neaveh.

Um okay, hun. There's no need to be so rude. She obviously finds it offensive. You need to leave HER alone. We had to leave a site because new people came in, so she's obviously pretty freaked out that it's going to happen again and that comment didn't help. We understand you're trying to have fun, but so are we.

So long story short, if you bitch at my friends, I'm going to bitch at you.
And jesus Christ, she didn't even say anything in the beginning to annoy you, so what the hell are you talking about?!

Woah, ok, no. Now you need to shut up. That was relax. Seriously? What did we do but make a silly lil comment about how like what, 15 of our friends joined at the same time? You guys started the fight when that Nev-whatever decided she was gonna be overly sensative of a "child's"(who by the way are probably the same age as you three) comment. Please, calm your tits.

You say that they're like your family? Well these people here are like my second family too. So sorry to have "upset" you.

Last edited by TheOriginalAsia on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:18 am

OKAY EVERY ONE STOP ARGUING!!!!!! JESUS!!! Okay yes he was kidding we understand but were all a little sensitive to new people because there havent been any in a while so all of you randomly popping up like daisy's freaked us out a bit.We have been kind and hospitable to you new ones so there is no need to be rude! We understand that you left because of annons but we left because of Newbies like yourself and you people saying your dominating we just instinctively as a threat.Now Mein Neaveh was giving you a friendly warning and so was Jenna, you see on this site we are all one big family thats just how we act its called personality and i apologize for any rudeness ive shown to you guys but there is no reason to fight cant we all peacefully roleplay here, im sure theres plenty of room for all of us. Im so happy to see our fantasy side beginning to gain life again and im sure others are too most of us post in realistic though so some of the things you guys say and do is different than what we understand sometimes, just as im sure you guys get confused by us or at least you might soon if you choose to stay.Please i know every family has its arguments but we can work through this cant we?I believe we are able to put aside our differences and coexist on this site and i know Jenna will do whats best for this family so if you cross any line that i have just drawn i WILL report you to her.So please if everyone could at least try to see both sides instead of the usual one side opinion all the original members have yes they are new but they came here for some of the same reasons we did so just try and get along for a little while at least, PLEASE!!

And Asia i do not appreciate your unnecessary use of some of the words in that sentence, Please try to be concederate, yes we are all most likely around the same age but age has nothing to do with maturity

Last edited by Twin :3 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next