Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3

+13
Yonda
atlantischan
Morgan
WalrusFaces (Layla)
BonnefoyLover
AliceIggyKirkland
AwesomeMein
BlueBloodMusic
russiassister
TheOriginalAsia
Aqua7KH
PreussensGloria
LietuvaHetalia
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3 - Page 3 Empty Re: For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3

Post  Taylor Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:22 am

TheOriginalAsia wrote:
hawkward wrote:
AwesomeMein wrote:
NeavehBaby wrote:
xSpain wrote:Woah, Hetalia users from Formspring are dominating this site. xD
Anyways, I roleplay as Spain~ My account on Formspring is xSpain.

Um...if you didnt read my post in this I said im not a social person. We all use this site. No one 'Dominates' this site. We all respect it. I dont want to come across as mean, but there are people who have been here longer and Im probably not the only one who takes offence to that comment.

This site was made to get away from another site because of rules and newbes where taking over. I really dont want that to happen to this site. Thank you....

-Neaveh.

"Neaveh" chick or whatever, leave her alone, no body asked, no body cares. Okay? She's just joking. Just because a lot of us are new doesn't mean you have to barge in. Chill out, I mean seriously... -.-* I don't care if you get all pissed at me but you're annoying me from the start. So just leave it as is, we're just trying to have fun. >.>

Um okay, hun. There's no need to be so rude. She obviously finds it offensive. You need to leave HER alone. We had to leave a site because new people came in, so she's obviously pretty freaked out that it's going to happen again and that comment didn't help. We understand you're trying to have fun, but so are we.

So long story short, if you bitch at my friends, I'm going to bitch at you.
And jesus Christ, she didn't even say anything in the beginning to annoy you, so what the hell are you talking about?!

Woah, ok, no. Now you need to shut up. That was relax. Seriously? What did we do but make a silly lil comment about how like what, 15 of our friends joined at the same time? You guys started the fight when that Nev-whatever decided she was gonna be overly sensative of a "child's"(who by the way are probably the same age as you three) comment. Please, calm your tits.

You say that they're like your family? Well these people here are like my second family too. So sorry to have "upset" you.

That was relax? lol. Okay I'm going to pretend that made sense.

But no, I don't. Like I said, she's freaked out about it. You guys are being very rude, & you're not in a position to be that rude. You don't join a new site and then decide to say "You were annoying and stupid shut the fuck up," because that's going to get you kicked off of it, and I'm sure Jenna's more lenient than that, but whatever. You really don't make any sense. Sensitive* btw.

If you think that age has anything to do with maturity, then I can't really take you seriously. I know twelve year olds who are more mature than half the people in my school who are in their senior year. I don't care how old you are, or how superior that makes you feel. It means fucking nothing.

And no. My tits cannot be calmed once they have been enraged. If you did not want it this way, then maybe you guys shouldn't have been rude. That is all. If you have anything else to say to me, you can PM me, otherwise I'm done replying to this.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3 - Page 3 Empty Re: For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3

Post  Morgan Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 am

I was just saying and giving you guys advice. But what ever. Don't listen. You should respect the people on this site that have been here longer. I took offence, yeah. If you don't like it oh well. This site was fine till like 15 people joined within a day. We don't even know how you found this site. It caught us all off gaurd and then you do this? Okay whatever. I said what I had. This is my FAMILY! I have no real family! I tried to be nice. I tried to be calm. I said I don't like new people at first but I'm fine when I get to know them. Well you! I am not to fond of at this point!
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3 - Page 3 Empty S-O-R-R-Y

Post  TheOriginalAsia Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:41 am

Sorry Liet, this idea was cool at first before those three stuck-up "We're BFFs with the chick who made this site!" girls came and started getting all derp sensitive on us.

I'd rather deal with the bitchy anons and having to.protect my accounts.

Bye guys~ Cya back on FS.
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia
n00b.

http://www.formspring.me/ThePandaWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:48 am

ASIA DONT YOU DARE EVEN GO THERE!!!!! IVE TRIED TO BE NICE AND SUPPORT YOU NEWBS BUT YOU ASIA ARE A STUCK UP ASS WIPE WHO NEEDS TO LEARN SOME RESPECT!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN ON FORUM SPRING! I HOPE SOMEONE HACKS YOU AND TOTALLY RUINS YOUR ACCOUNTS AND HOARDS OF ANONS ANNOY YOU!!!!! you were all very welcome to stay but you all need to get off your high horses cause we original members are top dog here got it?? and if you cant run with the pack as a productive member THEN GET LOST!!!!

oh dear i am obviously a terrible person . . . . .good thing Twin :D isnt here to see this
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 am

Well said. You made my night.
Use original member stick together!!! Mess with one, you have to deal with us all!!!
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:51 am

[quote="Twin :3"]ASIA DONT YOU DARE EVEN GO THERE!!!!! IVE TRIED TO BE NICE AND SUPPORT YOU NEWBS BUT YOU ASIA ARE A STUCK UP ASS WIPE WHO NEEDS TO LEARN SOME RESPECT!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN ON FORUM SPRING! I HOPE SOMEONE HACKS YOU AND TOTALLY RUINS YOUR ACCOUNTS AND HOARDS OF ANONS ANNOY YOU!!!!! you were all very welcome to stay but you all need to get off your high horses cause we original members are top dog here got it?? and if you cant run with the pack as a productive member THEN GET LOST!!!!

oh dear i am obviously a terrible person . . . . .good thing Twin :D isnt here to see this[/quote]

Oh dear! You can Caps-Rage! I'm terrified. Chill your tits.
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia
n00b.

http://www.formspring.me/ThePandaWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:52 am

Fuck you guys.
Like I said before, the people here are like my family. You guys were being rude to them.
Get the fuck off my site and go back to Formspring. Deal with the damn annons. No one wants you here.
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:54 am

G-guys!! We don't have to all get mad at each other, nobody here wants to make any trouble with anybody as far as I know...

L-look, I'm really sorry if you guys are mad because there are a lot of us joining now, i-it's my fault for telling everyone to come here... Sad
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:55 am

TheOriginalAsia wrote:Sorry Liet, this idea was cool at first before those three stuck-up "We're BFFs with the chick who made this site!" girls came and started getting all derp sensitive on us.

I'd rather deal with the bitchy anons and having to.protect my accounts.

Bye guys~ Cya back on FS.

*huggle* Yao-Yao, I tottaly agree with that. I'm also making the Mongolia too btw on FS if that makes you feel better. ;A;
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
n00b.

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:56 am

OKAY LOOK.
Stop pretending like you're fucking superior to us because of your age difference. You guys are fucking immature as hell, and I'm sick of you guys being bitches to my friends. No one is superior to anyone, besides Jenna because she's an admin, and all of the moderators. Get off your fucking high horse and deal with the fact that no one wants you on this website because you've been rude to us. You started crap for no reason. I tried to be nice, everyone tried to be nice to you guys, and you pushed us too far.
Deal with the fact that you guys are assholes and stuck up douche bags and just leave.

THAT is all.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:57 am

TheOriginalAsia wrote:
hawkward wrote:
AwesomeMein wrote:
NeavehBaby wrote:
xSpain wrote:Woah, Hetalia users from Formspring are dominating this site. xD
Anyways, I roleplay as Spain~ My account on Formspring is xSpain.

Um...if you didnt read my post in this I said im not a social person. We all use this site. No one 'Dominates' this site. We all respect it. I dont want to come across as mean, but there are people who have been here longer and Im probably not the only one who takes offence to that comment.

This site was made to get away from another site because of rules and newbes where taking over. I really dont want that to happen to this site. Thank you....

-Neaveh.

"Neaveh" chick or whatever, leave her alone, no body asked, no body cares. Okay? She's just joking. Just because a lot of us are new doesn't mean you have to barge in. Chill out, I mean seriously... -.-* I don't care if you get all pissed at me but you're annoying me from the start. So just leave it as is, we're just trying to have fun. >.>

Um okay, hun. There's no need to be so rude. She obviously finds it offensive. You need to leave HER alone. We had to leave a site because new people came in, so she's obviously pretty freaked out that it's going to happen again and that comment didn't help. We understand you're trying to have fun, but so are we.

So long story short, if you bitch at my friends, I'm going to bitch at you.
And jesus Christ, she didn't even say anything in the beginning to annoy you, so what the hell are you talking about?!

Woah, ok, no. Now you need to shut up. That was relax. Seriously? What did we do but make a silly lil comment about how like what, 15 of our friends joined at the same time? You guys started the fight when that Nev-whatever decided she was gonna be overly sensative of a "child's"(who by the way are probably the same age as you three) comment. Please, calm your tits.

You say that they're like your family? Well these people here are like my second family too. So sorry to have "upset" you.

G-guys, please don't fight!! This is just a huge misunderstanding, we don't have to be angry at each other, it's just mincing words that got everybody so upset I think...
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:58 am

LietuvaHetalia wrote:G-guys!! We don't have to all get mad at each other, nobody here wants to make any trouble with anybody as far as I know...

L-look, I'm really sorry if you guys are mad because there are a lot of us joining now, i-it's my fault for telling everyone to come here... Sad

Liet! Don't be sad! *huggles* ;n; You were trying to help so don't beat yourself up about it, okee? :<
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
n00b.

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:59 am

Hey, Julchen? Let's just go back to FS~ I like it a lot better over there.
xSpain
xSpain
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:00 am

like i said before Asia i really dont appreciate your unnecessary choice of words

and Leit its fine that you join but its their attitude you guys may have been all that on FS but here you might as well be fresh meat and as it seems your friends Mein and Asia are just looking for trouble
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:00 am

Twin :3 wrote:ASIA DONT YOU DARE EVEN GO THERE!!!!! IVE TRIED TO BE NICE AND SUPPORT YOU NEWBS BUT YOU ASIA ARE A STUCK UP ASS WIPE WHO NEEDS TO LEARN SOME RESPECT!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN ON FORUM SPRING! I HOPE SOMEONE HACKS YOU AND TOTALLY RUINS YOUR ACCOUNTS AND HOARDS OF ANONS ANNOY YOU!!!!! you were all very welcome to stay but you all need to get off your high horses cause we original members are top dog here got it?? and if you cant run with the pack as a productive member THEN GET LOST!!!!

oh dear i am obviously a terrible person . . . . .good thing Twin :D isnt here to see this

U-um, can we not all yell at each other for what seems like very little? Remember that this whole silly thing started off because somebody used the word 'dominates' in the wrong context? We're willling to be productive, I think everybody here just needs to cool down a little bit... Of course I don't really know.
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:02 am

NeavehBaby wrote:I was just saying and giving you guys advice. But what ever. Don't listen. You should respect the people on this site that have been here longer. I took offence, yeah. If you don't like it oh well. This site was fine till like 15 people joined within a day. We don't even know how you found this site. It caught us all off gaurd and then you do this? Okay whatever. I said what I had. This is my FAMILY! I have no real family! I tried to be nice. I tried to be calm. I said I don't like new people at first but I'm fine when I get to know them. Well you! I am not to fond of at this point!

It's my fault!! I was the one who found the site, I searched google for an rp site without rules and this came up and I thought it was really cool that somebody was able to make something like this. I-if you don't like me I understand, but we're really not trying to cause any trouble! Sad
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:02 am

LietuvaHetalia wrote:
Twin :3 wrote:ASIA DONT YOU DARE EVEN GO THERE!!!!! IVE TRIED TO BE NICE AND SUPPORT YOU NEWBS BUT YOU ASIA ARE A STUCK UP ASS WIPE WHO NEEDS TO LEARN SOME RESPECT!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN ON FORUM SPRING! I HOPE SOMEONE HACKS YOU AND TOTALLY RUINS YOUR ACCOUNTS AND HOARDS OF ANONS ANNOY YOU!!!!! you were all very welcome to stay but you all need to get off your high horses cause we original members are top dog here got it?? and if you cant run with the pack as a productive member THEN GET LOST!!!!

U-um, can we not all yell at each other for what seems like very little? Remember that this whole silly thing started off because somebody used the word 'dominates' in the wrong context? We're willling to be productive, I think everybody here just needs to cool down a little bit... Of course I don't really know.

I'm sorry you're caught in the middle of this, because you didn't do anything to us, but honestly your friends made this whole thing way out of control. My friend simply said that it offended her, and then your friend had to tell her to shut up and that she was being too sensitive.
Then they had to take it even further and call us immature and stuck up.
So let's just end this, and they can go back to FS, and we can stay here and things can go back to normal, yeah?
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:03 am

Twin :3 wrote:like i said before Asia i really dont appreciate your unnecessary choice of words

and Leit its fine that you join but its their attitude you guys may have been all that on FS but here you might as well be fresh meat and as it seems your friends Mein and Asia are just looking for trouble

I know it might seem like that now, but I think we're all just still really shaken up from the formspring thing and we're afraid it's going to happen again here... They just got defensive and I guess you guys got defensive back and now it's a huge mess... We don't have an attitude like that, I think everyone's just got their head tied in knots.
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:04 am

hawkward wrote:
LietuvaHetalia wrote:

I'm sorry you're caught in the middle of this, because you didn't do anything to us, but honestly your friends made this whole thing way out of control. My friend simply said that it offended her, and then your friend had to tell her to shut up and that she was being too sensitive.
So let's just end this, and they can go back to FS, and we can stay here and things can go back to normal, yeah?

I think everybody's just really shaken up right now, is there any way you can give us another chance? I know it'll get better if you just give us a little time to get adjusted, we're really not trying to upset anybody.
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:06 am

LietuvaHetalia wrote:
hawkward wrote:
LietuvaHetalia wrote:

I think everybody's just really shaken up right now, is there any way you can give us another chance? I know it'll get better if you just give us a little time to get adjusted, we're really not trying to upset anybody.

The only reason I said they should go back to FS is because they said they wanted to. The second chance is up to Jenna, so I'd message her about it, but I don't think she'll make you leave, I just think she's pissed off at your friends.
I'm js, but maybe if your friends apologized we'd be more happy with the idea of them staying.
We'd apologize too of course, but I wouldn't be comfortable with them on here if they don't realize how rude they were.

Last edited by hawkward on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:06 am

LietuvaHetalia wrote:
NeavehBaby wrote:I was just saying and giving you guys advice. But what ever. Don't listen. You should respect the people on this site that have been here longer. I took offence, yeah. If you don't like it oh well. This site was fine till like 15 people joined within a day. We don't even know how you found this site. It caught us all off gaurd and then you do this? Okay whatever. I said what I had. This is my FAMILY! I have no real family! I tried to be nice. I tried to be calm. I said I don't like new people at first but I'm fine when I get to know them. Well you! I am not to fond of at this point!

It's my fault!! I was the one who found the site, I searched google for an rp site without rules and this came up and I thought it was really cool that somebody was able to make something like this. I-if you don't like me I understand, but we're really not trying to cause any trouble! Sad

I don't have a problem with you. It's the others.
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:10 am

Sigh.
We CAN all co-exist happily.
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:10 am

Im willing to give you a second chance but i dont know about the others but if Asia tells me to "Cool my tits" one more time imma lose it. Liet youve been kind and level headed the whole time and thats something we respect but your friends are a different story, Like i said im willing to forget it ever happened and start over because i really dont like conflict
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3 - Page 3 Empty THESE GUYS CAN SUCK ON CUBAS BOOTY GRANDE.

Post  AwesomeMein Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:11 am

xSpain wrote:Hey, Julchen? Let's just go back to FS~ I like it a lot better over there.

J-Ja! This website isn't awesome enough for the Ore-sama anyway! I'm not changing my rp-style for anyone! *puts Gilbird on her head* Tuetonic Knight'll kick their asses! Right, Liet?! *grinning wide* Lovi misses you anyway Antonio~ And I bet West and Ita-chan miss me too.. *chuckle* Happy ending, ja?! This website isn't worth seizing it's vital regions, I'd rather conque Russia than be on this lame ass site!

(( These shit tards don't know a thing about role play, I'm sticking to my ussual format~ ;3 France and Austria, you two will continue the rp with the awesome me, ja? They're so not awesome if they think they acomplished anything. Roleplaying without rules? Honestly, all us FS rp-ers know FS wouldn't suspend for having a chat! Danke for nothing~! Lets go guys! Liet, you're awesome ya know? You really helped us a lot and we thank you for that, don't think we don't~ It's just these scone faces can't mind their own buisness. We love you Liet~! <3 Maybe I won't have to convert you! |D ))
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:11 am

AwesomeMein wrote:
LietuvaHetalia wrote:G-guys!! We don't have to all get mad at each other, nobody here wants to make any trouble with anybody as far as I know...

Liet! Don't be sad! *huggles* ;n; You were trying to help so don't beat yourself up about it, okee? :<

B-but if you guys all leave, it'll just go back to like it was on formspring, and that sucked... Especially for me who was involved in the whole problem >.<
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next