Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3

+13
Yonda
atlantischan
Morgan
WalrusFaces (Layla)
BonnefoyLover
AliceIggyKirkland
AwesomeMein
BlueBloodMusic
russiassister
TheOriginalAsia
Aqua7KH
PreussensGloria
LietuvaHetalia
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3 - Page 4 Empty Re: For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 am

AwesomeMein wrote:
xSpain wrote:Hey, Julchen? Let's just go back to FS~ I like it a lot better over there.

J-Ja! This website isn't awesome enough for the Ore-sama anyway! I'm not changing my rp-style for anyone! *puts Gilbird on her head* Tuetonic Knight'll kick their asses! Right, Liet?! *grinning wide* Lovi misses you anyway Antonio~ And I bet West and Ita-chan miss me too.. *chuckle* Happy ending, ja?! This website isn't worth seizing it's vital regions, I'd rather conque Russia than be on this lame ass site!

(( These shit tards don't know a thing about role play, I'm sticking to my ussual format~ ;3 France and Austria, you two will continue the rp with the awesome me, ja? They're so not awesome if they think they acomplished anything. Roleplaying without rules? Honestly, all us FS rp-ers know FS wouldn't suspend for having a chat! Danke for nothing~! Lets go guys! Liet, you're awesome ya know? You really helped us a lot and we thank you for that, don't think we don't~ It's just these scone faces can't mind their own buisness. We love you Liet~! <3 Maybe I won't have to convert you! |D ))

YOU GUYYYSSSSS STOP! D: This isn't helping anything, this could all really work out and it's a huge misunderstanding and PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN TO ME FOR A SEC BEFORE YOU DECIDE PREMATURELY ON SOMETHING?????
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3 - Page 4 Empty Re: For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3

Post  Taylor Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:14 am

AwesomeMein wrote:
xSpain wrote:Hey, Julchen? Let's just go back to FS~ I like it a lot better over there.

J-Ja! This website isn't awesome enough for the Ore-sama anyway! I'm not changing my rp-style for anyone! *puts Gilbird on her head* Tuetonic Knight'll kick their asses! Right, Liet?! *grinning wide* Lovi misses you anyway Antonio~ And I bet West and Ita-chan miss me too.. *chuckle* Happy ending, ja?! This website isn't worth seizing it's vital regions, I'd rather conque Russia than be on this lame ass site!

(( These shit tards don't know a thing about role play, I'm sticking to my ussual format~ ;3 France and Austria, you two will continue the rp with the awesome me, ja? They're so not awesome if they think they acomplished anything. Roleplaying without rules? Honestly, all us FS rp-ers know FS wouldn't suspend for having a chat! Danke for nothing~! Lets go guys! Liet, you're awesome ya know? You really helped us a lot and we thank you for that, don't think we don't~ It's just these scone faces can't mind their own buisness. We love you Liet~! <3 Maybe I won't have to convert you! |D ))

FS wouldn't suspend you for having a chat because FS IS NOT A RPING SITE. Meez would. Meez is an actual RPing site. Woah, crazy right. I'm not a shit-tard, but on the contrary, you and your friends are. Bye-bye~
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:14 am

Jenna wrote:Sigh.
We CAN all co-exist happily.

SEE??

Julchen, everybody, it's OK here, nobody's gonna be angry at anybody if we can just stop throwing insults around and think for a sec!! :3
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:15 am

hawkward wrote:
AwesomeMein wrote:

FS wouldn't suspend you for having a chat because FS IS NOT A RPING SITE. Meez would. Meez is an actual RPing site. Woah, crazy right. I'm not a shit-tard, but on the contrary, you and your friends are. Bye-bye~

D: GUYYSSSSSSSS WHY ARE WE ALL FAILING SO MUCH? D: W-we were having a chat on the OOC so it would be okay here anyway, but I-i think we all just have to calm down a little and stop calling each other shit-tards and saying we're going to destroy sites and gaaah >.<
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:18 am

Its okay liet they can rp on FS if they want (even though its not really an rp site) and your welcome to stay and rp here if you want!
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:19 am

LietuvaHetalia wrote:
hawkward wrote:
AwesomeMein wrote:

D: GUYYSSSSSSSS WHY ARE WE ALL FAILING SO MUCH? D: W-we were having a chat on the OOC so it would be okay here anyway, but I-i think we all just have to calm down a little and stop calling each other shit-tards and saying we're going to destroy sites and gaaah >.<

I was mad at first but now I'm actually laughing. <3 I'm in the middle in a good rp with France and Roddy right now so I'll have to stay a bit longer. And they won't listen to me anyway. Bl
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
n00b.

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 am

Twin :3 wrote:Its okay liet they can rp on FS if they want (even though its not really an rp site) and your welcome to stay and rp here if you want!
>.< But now I feel bad, I caused all of this in the first place...
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:22 am

AwesomeMein wrote:
LietuvaHetalia wrote:
hawkward wrote:
AwesomeMein wrote:

I was mad at first but now I'm actually laughing. <3 I'm in the middle in a good rp with France and Roddy right now so I'll have to stay a bit longer. And they won't listen to me anyway. Bl

Look, the thing is, on the last site they RP'd on they all practically got kicked out by a ton of newbies who started to dominate the site, so they got really really scared when Spain said they we were all 'dominating' now and it turned into a whole big mess. So will you please talk to Spain maybe and maybe everybody on both sides can apologize and we'll all feel better? This is such a better place to rp anyway, I don't want everybody to leaveo ver something silly like this.
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:23 am

Liet im really trying not to offend your friends anymore at this point because you have been so respectful and understanding and its not your fault your friends are just stubborn and will return to form spring no matter what it is what they have decided, though you yourself are welcome to stay and id be glad to rp with you after your friends / second family abandon you to move back to form spring like they have decided to do.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:25 am

Twin :3 wrote:Liet im really trying not to offend your friends anymore at this point because you have been so respectful and understanding and its not your fault your friends are just stubborn and will return to form spring no matter what it is what they have decided, though you yourself are welcome to stay and id be glad to rp with you after your friends / second family abandon you to move back to form spring like they have decided to do.

Heyy, it's not abandoning Sad Some of them are going to stay if that's okay, anyways, and it's not like I don't have an alternate FS where we can keep in touch. Thank you for understanding this whole thing though, it's just been really stupid I think...
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:27 am

hawkward wrote:
AwesomeMein wrote:

I didn't think I asked. x) lol and does saying stuff like shit somehow amplify the connotation? xD I think not~
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
n00b.

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:28 am

AwesomeMein wrote:
hawkward wrote:
AwesomeMein wrote:

I didn't think I asked. x) lol and does saying stuff like shit somehow amplify the connotation? xD I think not~

LET'S ALL BE FRIENDS AND NOT POSSIBLY COME ACROSS AS HOSTILE YES? D: D: D: I'm really nervous about this now guys....
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:30 am

okay please stop arguing violence is stupid. . . . . now Mein dont be so cocky we were on the track to forgiveness
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:31 am

Again I apologize to Liet, but at this point fuck you guys.
Leave. Really. Just fucking leave. I don't care. And if you stay just leave my friends alone and that will be that. But if you aren't going to apologize for being asswipes, neither will I, and you CAN expect hostility from me.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:33 am

hawkward wrote:Again I apologize to Liet, but at this point fuck you guys.
Leave. Really. Just fucking leave. I don't care. And if you stay just leave my friends alone and that will be that. But if you aren't going to apologize for being asswipes, neither will I, and you CAN expect hostility from me.
D:
Can't you all see this anger is tearing us apart??

L-look, maybe it isn't my place to say this but we're really getting close to all working this stupid thing out but it's not helpful to ask for an apology but then say you're gonna be hostile... I'm really really trying to get everyone to pause for a second and think about how this thing started, so could you please maybe just... Do that...?
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:34 am

Twin :3 wrote:okay please stop arguing violence is stupid. . . . . now Mein dont be so cocky we were on the track to forgiveness

WE STILL ARE ON THE TRACK TO FORGIVENESS! I won't let this whole thing die just because of stupidity firing from all sides!

>.< This is becoming impossible...
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:37 am

I SAID CALM THA FUCK DOWN!!!!!! JUST STOP ARGUING JESUS I HATE SEEING YOU GUYS FIGHT!!!! IT WAS A SILLY MISTAKE THAT WAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AND THEY DID TRY TO APOLOGIZE TAYLOR!!!! CAN WE PLEASE JUST DELETE THIS WHOLE TOPIC AND PRETEND LIKE IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!!! PLEASE TAYLOR IM ASKING YOU AS A FRIEND AND FAMILY MEMBER!!!!!! WE DONT NEED TO FIGHT I HEAR ENOUGH OF THIS AT HOME WE ARE ALL PEOPLE!!!! BUT RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE IM PART Of a PACK OF WILD ANIMALS!!!!
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:41 am

Twin :3 wrote:I SAID CALM THA FUCK DOWN!!!!!! JUST STOP ARGUING JESUS I HATE SEEING YOU GUYS FIGHT!!!! IT WAS A SILLY MISTAKE THAT WAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AND THEY DID TRY TO APOLOGIZE TAYLOR!!!! CAN WE PLEASE JUST DELETE THIS WHOLE TOPIC AND PRETEND LIKE IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!!! PLEASE TAYLOR IM ASKING YOU AS A FRIEND AND FAMILY MEMBER!!!!!! WE DONT NEED TO FIGHT I HEAR ENOUGH OF THIS AT HOME WE ARE ALL PEOPLE!!!! BUT RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE IM PART Of a PACK OF WILD ANIMALS!!!!
How does one delete a topic? I'll do that, I think it's the best idea.
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3 - Page 4 Empty Hi! ^^

Post  BonnefoyLover Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:42 am

I agree with the girl above. Sorry I can't remember the name. >.> Let's just delete this topic, and then all get along. No need to fight anymore. Were all humans, and we should all be kind to one another. Someone should be the bigger person, and say enough is enough. I love my FS family, and we just came here to find a place of let's say refuge.... So no more of this stupid fighting over something so stupid. We can all be friends.
BonnefoyLover
BonnefoyLover
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:42 am

LietuvaHetalia wrote:
D:

L-look, maybe it isn't my place to say this but we're really getting close to all working this stupid thing out but it's not helpful to ask for an apology but then say you're gonna be hostile... I'm really really trying to get everyone to pause for a second and think about how this thing started, so could you please maybe just... Do that...?

i was saying that if there is not going to be an apology from either side, you can't expect me to not be hostile. what am i supposed to do? skip the forgive & just forget? i just don't do that. and i really don't care anymore. i have no tolerance for people like them.

& either i missed the post, or... they did NOT make any attempt to apologize besides liet?
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:44 am

I think only Jenna is able to do that . . . . if its even possible
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:44 am

hawkward wrote:
LietuvaHetalia wrote:
D:

i was saying that if there is not going to be an apology from either side, you can't expect me to not be hostile. what am i supposed to do? skip the forgive & just forget? i just don't do that. and i really don't care anymore. i have no tolerance for people like them.

& either i missed the post, or... they did NOT make any attempt to apologize besides liet?

N-no, no, I'm not saying we should just forget about it, I think we can learn from this. You're really not getting the full picture on who we are and I don't think Mein or anybody got the full picture on who you guys are, but everybody needs to cool down a little bit and maybe listen to me and Twin :3 because we're really trying to get everybody to mutually apologize, but it's hard to do that when people are still being antagonistic on both sides.

Thing is, xSpain apologized for the comment waaay earlier than any of this started, but then Jenna posted to her getting mad about the comment after the fact and it all went out of control. IF you look back around page three or four you'll see that.
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

For Hetalia Rpers Coming From Formspring <3 - Page 4 Empty GUYS GUYS GUYS LOOK PLEASE LOOK

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:47 am

I HAVE AN APOLOGY OKAY?? From Original Asia, she just texted me so I'm posting it here for everybody:

"Okay, I agree with Liet. I'm saying sorry. I shouldn't have yelled. But both sides kept firing back and I was trying to protect my friends. Sorry I upset you guys but I couldn't take you guys yelling at my friends even if you did have a justified reason. Again, sorry I yelled."

LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:49 am

Yes and Awesome Mein Pmed me and said he was sorry and he was only trying to stick up for his friends and that the whole argument was stupid but he was afraid you guys would yell at him.. . .

im terribly sorry if Mein is a girl but i didnt know so i just went with he
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  LietuvaHetalia Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:50 am

Twin :3 wrote:Yes and Awesome Mein Pmed me and said he was sorry and he was only trying to stick up for his friends and that the whole argument was stupid but he was afraid you guys would yell at him.. . .

im terribly sorry if Mein is a girl but i didnt know so i just went with he

Mein is a girl Smile Thank you so much for posting this Twin :3
LietuvaHetalia
LietuvaHetalia
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next