Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short rant?

2 posters

Go down

Short rant? Empty Short rant?

Post  Taylor Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 am

I hope it's short at least lol.

Anyways, I'll get straight to the point then; Everyone keeps telling me that I have no guts and that I'm not going to have a valentine because I don't ask anyone.
I HATE when people say this.
NO, that is not the reason I don't have one.
The reason is, is that no one wants to be mine.
If I asked the person I want to ask, he'd say no.
So stop telling me that it's my fault. Maybe in some essence it is, maybe my looks aren't up to par for everyone, or my personality is crap, but it isn't because I didn't ask anyone.

I don't even LIKE Valentine's day so I don't know why this is bothering me.

I just hate mostly everyone, I guess lol.

ANYWAYS, HOW ARE ALL OF YOU DOING?
I feel like I haven't talked to most of you in a while.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Short rant? Empty Re: Short rant?

Post  Morgan Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:27 am

I don't have a valentine either sweetheart. I didn't ask any one and Im dreading tomorrow. Tomorrow is just a reminder that that would have been mine and Jon's 7 months. He moved on and has a girlfriend that he is rubbing in my face. It makes me mad but I hide my feelings.
You don't have to have a valentine, you don't have to celebrate valentines day. people are so fucking dumb! Ugh
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:31 am

Awh, I'm sorry D: but that's really bogus of him. I don't know why people do that. I'm sure the person feels bad enough as it is, without you rubbing your new toy in their face.
But I've NEVER cared about Valentine's day, but now all of my friends have boyfriends, they all flaunt them around, they're all going to be doing something tomorrow, and I just want more than anything for a guy to ask me. I honestly don't even care who it is I just want to know someone wants to be my Valentine. :c
Just goes to prove, it's an insignificant holiday that will just make you feel like shit.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:33 am

Nows Taylor, I know I am far from a guy but....*clears throat* Ahem....will you be my Valentine Taylor? :D Haha Lol. You know you love me!
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:39 am

Haha, I do love you but it's not the same lololol. My friend who lives in PA asked me too, but I told her no because she was only asking because I was complaining about it haha.
But I found all these cute Valentine's day cards on tumblr, and since I have no one to give them to I'm just going to print them out & give them to myself.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down