Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY STORY, WHICH IS CRAP NUGGETS.

Go down

MY STORY, WHICH IS CRAP NUGGETS. Empty MY STORY, WHICH IS CRAP NUGGETS.

Post  Fennec Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:11 am

This Is Darkness

Part One: The Traitor

Chapter One:
Wall of Claws And Teeth

I catch only bits and pieces of the battle taking place around me; everything seems to move in slow motion. The silver flash of a blade as it slices into one of my warriors. The cry of a man lying in a pool of blood near my feet. For a moment, I pause my fighting, wanting to help the poor soul. But I see his innards hanging from his torso and I know he is beyond anyone’s help. My heart shudders in my chest. This battle is a nightmare.
I’m so caught up in my grief that I almost don’t move fast enough. A Darkling warrior lets loose an arrow that whistles past my cheek, so close that the air it displaces moves my hair. I dart forward and quickly take her out with a single swipe of my sword. I am silently cursing my stupidity. Standing still will get me nothing but a very swift end.
I survey the battlefield, figuring out my army’s next moves. We are certainly gaining the upper hand, driving the Darklings out of the city. It is time to end this battle.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum